Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Geezers Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for users 21 and over 

Tags: Geezer, Mature, Age 21+ 

Reply Geezerville ~ RP's
GGG Most WANTED ~ CLOSED Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5804 5805 5806 5807 5808 5809 ... 5973 5974 5975 5976 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

New RN's. How bout it?
I desire to serve the Mistress and her ladies unconditionally
22%
 22%  [ 10 ]
I just want a drink
35%
 35%  [ 16 ]
Say What?
24%
 24%  [ 11 ]
Oh gawd. How am I going to walk in those heels?
17%
 17%  [ 8 ]
Total Votes : 45

Nei1

Toxic Punk

24,350 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Toy Drive Tycoon 400
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Mon Jul 23, 2012 3:07 am
((

One is 13: http://www.gaiaonline.com/guilds/viewtopic.php?page=149&t=16876893#340428214

Two is 3: 1,000 gold traded to the three ladies. (I'm not cheap, I'm getting the good stuff. blaugh

Three is 16: Wearing Rufus Cosplay

))  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 23, 2012 4:37 am
Nei1
((

One is 13: http://www.gaiaonline.com/guilds/viewtopic.php?page=149&t=16876893#340428214

Two is 3: 1,000 gold traded to the three ladies. (I'm not cheap, I'm getting the good stuff. blaugh

))

{{ eek *arialdivebombattackglomplatches*NEI!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! scream Oh Nei1, how I've missed you!!! emotion_bigheart But you don't -give- the Ladies gold, the Ladies, or rather Psyzapp, gives -you- gold for RN #3. So I'll be declining trade and with that you should have all your RNs taken care of. wink }}  

Icy Reign

Unsealed Exhibitionist

Ryzan Vixtul

Intellectual Conversationalist

PostPosted: Mon Jul 23, 2012 5:24 am
*makes his way upstairs to grab a bottle of wine and takes note that since it's Monday, the word should be changed. Given how much trouble the word has been, best it be sooner than later* sweatdrop
MW ladies
GAMES & RN PENALTIES

WORD OF THE WEEK: You better watch your mouth! Each Monday we pick and announce a "hush word" you need to avoid like the plague. If you get caught with the "hush word" in your post ANYWHERE, you'll have to RN a penalty and do the required action or task. This includes EVERYONE! Yes…I AM talking to you! *Points* User Image (Fine Print: The Monday Announcement of the new hush word is the only post granted immunity and is the OFFICIAL cut-off point ringing in the brand new word. xd )

WARNING: This game includes each and every post within this thread, even the "Out of Character" statements. NOBODY is immune. If you don't like or want your character to be in bad situations, then either use a different character you don't care about or don't post. There are a multitude of ways to accomplish your task if you happen to get caught and you can be as elaborate as you want or don't want. You may, but are not required to, RP your predicament out. When in doubt, PM someone. OR you could always just pay the bribe and not even go there. If you post, you take the risk…the choice is solely yours. Habitual whining about it will only get you in hot water…Capisce? talk2hand

"Hush Word" ninja LEFT (7/23 - 7/29)

RN PENALTIES
Oh boy…you must have really done it this time. Random number 1 to 20 in your post to find out how to get out of the mess you are in. May the MW Ladies have mercy on your soul.

All community service tasks must be posted in MW and completed in 2 WEEKS from when you were caught. If you are unable to complete your RN service within the time frame, you will be put onto our WALL OF SHAME and subjected to ridicule or humiliation. If you would prefer the "EASY WAY OUT" of your service, you could always bribe Psyzapp with 10,000 gold to get out of your predicament. User Image

*smiles at the new announcement, feeling this may be much easier and takes note that he still has debt to fulfill* Gi ussta sweatdrop I may find myself on the Wall of Shame soon sweatdrop

*returns to his quarters with wine in hand, thinking he will have a better idea of what to do after getting some rest*

PostPosted: Mon Jul 23, 2012 6:00 am
((Thank you Vixtul User Image
My breakfast has granted me main and suffering.

Nei!?! User Image
*faints*
*twitch twitch*))  

lady ayami chan

Virtuous Saint

lady ayami chan

Virtuous Saint

PostPosted: Mon Jul 23, 2012 6:02 am
((*grabs Icy's booty* ninja ))  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 23, 2012 6:16 am
Nei1
((

))

((RN#3 is that you COLLECT 300 gold total from the ladies. In trade, I have refunded your 1,000 (you certainly don't pay) and added the additional amount we owe to you. 4laugh ))  

Psyzapp
Crew

Ruthless Lover

10,250 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250

Liada Trovaras

PostPosted: Mon Jul 23, 2012 9:33 am
(( I'd never thought I would say this but THANK GOD FOR MONDAY crying ))  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 23, 2012 12:53 pm
((Icy watch out! A car is going to run your avi over! emotion_jawdrop ))  

Kairanha

Tipsy Streaker

10,675 Points
  • Pie For All! 300
  • Bunny Hoarder 150

Icy Reign

Unsealed Exhibitionist

PostPosted: Mon Jul 23, 2012 12:56 pm
{{ crying }}  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 23, 2012 1:22 pm
((*pushes Icy out of the way just in time to be hit himself. He flies through the air doing flips and spins like Eddy Gordo.* emotion_bandaid ))  

Kairanha

Tipsy Streaker

10,675 Points
  • Pie For All! 300
  • Bunny Hoarder 150

Kairanha

Tipsy Streaker

10,675 Points
  • Pie For All! 300
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
PostPosted: Mon Jul 23, 2012 1:34 pm
*he walks into the bar and looks around. Doesn't see anyone. He goes over to the jukebox and starts pressing random buttons, but after a few mintues can't figure out how to make it work and gives up. He suddenly gets a thought and pulls out his phone and starts texting*

Kai's text to Amy
Hey, there's no one at the bar right now. Come join me and we can have the place all to ourselves. :}

PostPosted: Mon Jul 23, 2012 1:41 pm
{{Going to continue my RN for elven ears that I started a couple days ago.}}

Amy quickly came through the front doors. She had practically raced here after she got the text from Kai. Amy instantly went up to the bar and pointed to her hair with wide eyes. It was flickering with fire and electricity.

"Kai!!! I think the effects your niece's spells have on witches is bad!! My hair is now made of fire and electricity, and I have elven ears!! I think the ears must be another side effect from her potion because I she still has her cat ears."

She grabbed the front of Kai's shirt and pulled him closer to her. "What is going to happen next?! Am I going to turn into a fish?!"  

Cuwen

Questionable Inquisitor

7,425 Points
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Tycoon 200

Kairanha

Tipsy Streaker

10,675 Points
  • Pie For All! 300
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
PostPosted: Mon Jul 23, 2012 2:01 pm
*jumps a bit at the sudden entrance of someone* What?! *face palms* Jeez even her spells are stubborn. *tries to console Amy while keeping a bit of distance between them* Being human is over rated anyway. Being a... whatever you are, might be a nice change of pace.

*feels the static start to make his hair stand up as he's pulled closer* Well, I can't say what's going to happen next. I'm not really into the whole magic deal myself so who knows? I don't think turning into a fish is really a possiblity, but I wouldn't rule it out if Kaori still has some cat aspects and she happened to be hungry while mixing the potion... *nervous smile*  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 23, 2012 2:14 pm
Amy let go of Kai's shirt and sighed as she slumped against the bar. "I'm not human, Kai, remember? Witch... It makes me nervous to practice any spells or potions of my own while I'm like this because I don't know if the spell that's affecting me will have any effects on my spells or potions."

Despite everything, though, Amy couldn't help but grin slightly as she thought about the little elf. "However, I still wouldn't mind learning a thing or two from her. She is very talented. Sure some effects she hadn't foreseen might linger and affect others, but so do mine sometimes. Plus, I really want her to teach me how to fly! I want to know how to fly on my own, Kai!!!"

She looked over at the jukebox. "Let's put some music on..."

She walked over to the jukebox, looked at the music selections, and was surprised to find a couple there. She decided to pick one of the more-surprising songs. She grinned as the song started to fill the bar.

The song she chose was Geek in the Pink by Jason Mraz: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hSq4WgWaLYY.  

Cuwen

Questionable Inquisitor

7,425 Points
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Tycoon 200

Kairanha

Tipsy Streaker

10,675 Points
  • Pie For All! 300
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
PostPosted: Mon Jul 23, 2012 2:43 pm
*crosses his arms and contemplates* But aren't witches just powered up humans? I thought it was always similar to the difference between Ewoks and Wookies? *decides to let that line of thought go for now*

Kaori is skilled, but her spells are hit or miss sometimes. Speaking of her skills, I don't even know the mechanics behind what she does. I've heard Ryzan speak in elven before, but just going by the feel there's a big difference is whatever Kaori is saying, but I guess it's not really my business either as long as she doesn't hurt herself.

I don't think I'd like flying. I think I'd enjoy it so much that I'd forget about the time and run out of mana mid flight and fall to my doom. I'd be just another statistic. Death by levitation.

*starts bobbing his head to the beat*  
Geezerville ~ RP's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5804 5805 5806 5807 5808 5809 ... 5973 5974 5975 5976 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games