Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Geezers Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for users 21 and over 

Tags: Geezer, Mature, Age 21+ 

Reply Geezerville ~ RP's
GGG Most WANTED ~ CLOSED Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5805 5806 5807 5808 5809 5810 ... 5973 5974 5975 5976 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

New RN's. How bout it?
I desire to serve the Mistress and her ladies unconditionally
22%
 22%  [ 10 ]
I just want a drink
35%
 35%  [ 16 ]
Say What?
24%
 24%  [ 11 ]
Oh gawd. How am I going to walk in those heels?
17%
 17%  [ 8 ]
Total Votes : 45

Cuwen

Questionable Inquisitor

7,425 Points
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Mon Jul 23, 2012 2:58 pm
Amy walked back up to the bar, sat on one of the stools, and leaned her arms on top of the bar. "Well, in my case, I don't think we're powered up humans. I mean, I can live for centuries, I think. My mom, at least, has lived for hundreds of years. I'm not exactly sure how many. And with magic flowing through our very veins, I wouldn't think that would make us human. That's just my opinion, though. I don't think there's scientific research on that."

Amy nodded to what Kai was saying about Kaori's speech and spun around once on the stool. "Yeah, I've heard her say a few things in a different language, but I just assumed it was the elven talk like Ryzan and Tes speak. I can't understand them any better than I can understand her, so I assumed they were just the same languages. You don't think they are, though? Wouldn't she speak the same language as you since you're her uncle?"

She grinned at the flying statement. "Kai, this is the real world. I don't have limited mana, and neither do you. We're made up of magic, so we could fly however long we wanted to, as long as we didn't tire out! I think it'd be wonderful... I can't wait to ask her if she'll teach me."  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 23, 2012 3:30 pm
*goes behind the bar and grabs himself a can of Mt. Dew from the fridge* Maybe it's a case where witches fit into the same container as normal humans, but the contents are different?.. Something like that. I don't know. *laughs*

When Ryzan speaks there's a natural flow in the language, but when Kaori does there are very noticable harsh notes. Maybe it is the same, but Kaori speaks with the New York accent version of Elvish? I was raised in a human settlement because it was thought I was a half Elf, half Human. My mother didn't reveal the truth until fairly recently. I've never been in an Elven society long enough to learn the language myself, aside from picking up a couple words that aren't propper to say among ladies. For the most part I have no idea what Kaori is saying. sweatdrop Sometimes even when she is speaking Common.

*sticks his tongue out* Maybe the idea is stuck in my head that everything has a limit, including magic. I've never really embraced my magic side to find out for myself. Kaori doesn't strike me as having the patience to teach though, but then she does seem to like you so she might try.  

Kairanha

Tipsy Streaker

10,675 Points
  • Pie For All! 300
  • Bunny Hoarder 150

Cuwen

Questionable Inquisitor

7,425 Points
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Mon Jul 23, 2012 3:39 pm
Amy slapped her hand on the bar and nodded. "Alright, I think I have a solution to all our quandaries! You should talk with Ryzan about your magical half, see what he thinks and what he might know about unleashing it, and you can bring Kaori along, too, so that maybe he can decipher what language she is using. Does that sound like a good idea? Of course it's all up to you. I'll support you either way."

She smiled at Kai and then went to the jukebox to select another song.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 23, 2012 4:18 pm
I know how to unleash my other half very well. The problem is that it easily pushes my own will aside and rampages. If I could somehow just get my other to see eye to eye with me... but it is rarely in a talking mood. I'm sure Kaori could help give me some magical leverage to confront my other, but the cost of losing that confrontation is my soul. "Kai" will be wiped out forever if I don't have the strength to make my other submit.

I know the odds are against me coming out as myself, but I'm tiring of running from it. Eventually even if I do nothing, the seals will weaken and my demon will be free and I won't be ready for it.

*he gets a wolfish grin* What am I saying? When has the great Kai, ever been known to play it safe? It's unthinkable. I'll grab that power and make it my own. Let's do it. emotion_dowant I'll take my proper place among the supernaturals and monsters of the world.  

Kairanha

Tipsy Streaker

10,675 Points
  • Pie For All! 300
  • Bunny Hoarder 150

Cuwen

Questionable Inquisitor

7,425 Points
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Mon Jul 23, 2012 4:33 pm
Amy picked a song out on the jukebox. It was Outkast's Pink and Blue: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Fuws8mXJRG4.

After the song started playing, Amy came back over to the bar, took a seat on the stool and looked at Kai seriously.

"Kai, you need to slow down just a bit. I still haven't been able to complete the charms or spells to help defend myself and contain you if things go wrong since I am waiting for all the effects of Kaori's backfired spell to wear off. Plus, I really think it might be good for you to at least leave a letter for Ryzan to read. Let him know what you're wanting to do so that he can give you some advice and tips. And yes, we'll need Kaori's help. The more help we have, the better. I have faith in you, Kai. I think that if you study enough on magic and work with others, you'll be able to take control of your other half. And I'll be helping you in every way I can. I won't let "Kai" be wiped out forever."

She smiled softly at Kai and then reached forward to rest her hand on top of his. When their hands came close, though, a small spark of static electricity bounced from Amy's hand to Kai's. She jumped up in shock and then sighed softly.

"Sorry about that. I think it's because of my hair... Hmm... I wonder what kissing would be like..."  
Abe no Mizuki rolled 5 6-sided dice: 6, 4, 3, 1, 3 Total: 17 (5-30)
PostPosted: Mon Jul 23, 2012 4:42 pm
*teleports inside the bar, sits on one of the many stools, and starts to spin around on it*
Whee...  

Abe no Mizuki

Lonely Shapeshifter

Cuwen

Questionable Inquisitor

7,425 Points
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Mon Jul 23, 2012 4:57 pm
Amy jumped about a foot in the air when someone teleported right inside the bar, and her hair shot out sparks briefly. She gasped and then put her hand on her chest as she tried to calm down.

"Phew! Hello there. Sorry about my hair. I hope none of the sparks hit you. It's a spell gone wrong. My name's Amethyst, but you can call me Amy if you like."  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 23, 2012 5:05 pm
*gets startled as someone teleports into the bar* H-hey Xan.

This is a battle of wills. If I'm afraid of what might happen and I hesitate, it'll all be over. When I plan on doing this I won't involve you. I'll leave with Short Round and go somewhere secluded where I won't be bothered.

*he flinches when he gets shocked and shakes his had* Ow. It's not a bad look for you, but I'm not going to miss it. Kissing will probably be like sticking your tongue on a battery... I'll hold myself back for now, but I'll make you pay for it later. Your lips might not be the only place I'll be kissing. twisted  

Kairanha

Tipsy Streaker

10,675 Points
  • Pie For All! 300
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
Abe no Mizuki rolled 5 6-sided dice: 1, 3, 3, 2, 6 Total: 15 (5-30)

Abe no Mizuki

Lonely Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Mon Jul 23, 2012 5:25 pm
Heyla. Pardon my randomness. It happens often enough that I think most of the MW ladies are used to it. Feel free to call me Xan.

*slides off of the stool and goes behind the bar, rummaging for things to make a Pina Colada with, sans the alcohol*

Do ya drink anything? Alcohol or no?  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 23, 2012 5:29 pm
Amy looked over at Kai as he addressed the stranger. "Xan? Is that their name?"

Amy looked over at the quiet person. "Well it's nice to meet you, Xan!"

Then, Amy heard Kai say that when he was ready to unbind his other half, he was going to do it alone. Amy's hair stared sparking again and little licks of flame popped into the air.

"No... I don't think that's how it's going to go, but we can discuss that later at home, Kai."

She wasn't going to be 'protected' again or stuck behind once again due to her significant other thinking that she couldn't defend herself.

And then, Amy smirked and laughed softly when Kai said he'd make her pay for the inability to kiss her later, even though technically it wasn't her fault. She didn't think she'd mind the punishment one bit. However, when he said the last thing, Amy's entire face grew bright red, her eyes grew as large as saucers, and she put her hands over her face, mortified. Despite the embarrassment, though, a thrill was also thrumming through her, and she enjoyed Kai's flirtatious teasing.

"Kai.... There are others present."

She looked through her fingers at Xan. "I'm sorry for my boyfriend. He can be overzealous at times... Wait, at times? More like all the time."

She slowly dropped her hands and then glanced back at Kai. She winked at him and then turned back to Xan.

She was a little taken aback when Xan asked if she wanted a drink. No one had really offered her a drink here before, not even Kai. She smiled at the person and nodded. "Yeah, I do! I really like a Sex on the Beach. Thank you very much. So, you said your teleporting happens enough that the ladies are used to it. Does that mean you come here quite a bit? I've been gone for quite a few months, so I don't know a lot of the new faces."  

Cuwen

Questionable Inquisitor

7,425 Points
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Tycoon 200
Abe no Mizuki rolled 5 6-sided dice: 4, 5, 6, 2, 1 Total: 18 (5-30)

Abe no Mizuki

Lonely Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Mon Jul 23, 2012 5:41 pm
(( Short Round. rofl Indiana Jones and the Temple of Doom~ ))

I'll try to get that done for ya. Never done that before, but shouldn't be too hard. I've been here since... I dunno when. Pop in every once in a while, perhaps not every night, and I've been... ah, well, somewhat sparse at times.

*rummaging about for the book, components started to float in the air and mix themselves before setting down in a glass in front of Amy*

And don't worry, I've heard worse. whee Would he like anything to drink too?

*sips the alcohol-free pina colada*  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 23, 2012 5:50 pm
{{I've never watched any Indiana Jones movies! emotion_facepalm I know. How awful is that?}}

Amy smiled at the person, already greatly enjoying their presence. She just wished she could tell if it was a man or woman. They had the facial features closer to a woman, but Amy didn't want to just assume and get it wrong.

"Well thank you very much! I really appreciate it. I actually used to be the bartender here loooong ago. I think over 2 years ago. I'm glad I've got a chance to meet you and get to know you."

She looked over at Kai when she heard Xan's question. "He probably would... but after the other night with him and rum, I'm not sure that'd be such a good idea, not unless we want him to turn Irish... Hmmm..."  

Cuwen

Questionable Inquisitor

7,425 Points
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Tycoon 200

Kairanha

Tipsy Streaker

10,675 Points
  • Pie For All! 300
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
PostPosted: Mon Jul 23, 2012 5:56 pm
((Bingo. Still one of my all time favorite movies, but what?! How dare you never have watched it Amy! It's blasphemy I tell you. If We lived in the same area I would go over to your place now and force you to watch them all. emotion_facepalm ))

*he arches an eyebrow at Amy when it becomes apparent she didn't like the idea of him going off alone, but as she said, they would talk on it later*

*he looked at Xan than back to Amy and started to grin* So let her watch. All I'm doing is threatening you with a good time. But, hey, I'm behaving today. Over zealous would have been showing up without clothes, but if you think I'm being bad now I might as well go all the way and start stripping.

*he lifts up the can of soda in his hand* I'm good, thanks. If I start drinking with my thoughts a mess like this it'll turn into a very Irish day.

((Kaori ~ I'm starting to run out of short jokes, kid jokes, and elf jokes.))  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 23, 2012 6:10 pm
{{Hmm. I don't think I'd mind being forced by you to watch movies. wink lol. Too bad you don't live by me! You should move to Iowa. *nods*. lol.}}

Amy grinned over at Kai and shook her head in wonder. "'Threatening' with a good time? Kai, I don't think those things are synonymous, especially not with you."

She chuckled softly, but when Kai said his thoughts were in a mess right now, her laughter faded away and some of her grin faded.  

Cuwen

Questionable Inquisitor

7,425 Points
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Tycoon 200
Abe no Mizuki rolled 5 6-sided dice: 5, 5, 4, 4, 5 Total: 23 (5-30)

Abe no Mizuki

Lonely Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Mon Jul 23, 2012 6:22 pm
(( ... You need to watch them. In order, preferably. The Temple of Doom, Raiders of the Lost Ark, The Last Crusade, and the newest one, The Kingdom of the Crystal Skull. ))

*chuckles*

Good point. Probably be best to avoid that. I don't think the Mistress would take it too kindly to find the bar in... well, less than ideal condition. whee

*ear twitches as she hears a mind-voice requesting assistance in a sector*

Well fudge. I have to go. It was nice meeting you, Amy. And Kai. Not good with names, somewhat better with faces.

*chugs the rest of the drink down, shudders at the brain freeze, and teleports out, leaving a faint smell of smoke behind*  
Geezerville ~ RP's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5805 5806 5807 5808 5809 5810 ... 5973 5974 5975 5976 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games