Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Geezers Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for users 21 and over 

Tags: Geezer, Mature, Age 21+ 

Reply Geezerville ~ RP's
GGG Most WANTED ~ CLOSED Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5806 5807 5808 5809 5810 5811 ... 5973 5974 5975 5976 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

New RN's. How bout it?
I desire to serve the Mistress and her ladies unconditionally
22%
 22%  [ 10 ]
I just want a drink
35%
 35%  [ 16 ]
Say What?
24%
 24%  [ 11 ]
Oh gawd. How am I going to walk in those heels?
17%
 17%  [ 8 ]
Total Votes : 45

Kairanha

Tipsy Streaker

10,675 Points
  • Pie For All! 300
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
PostPosted: Mon Jul 23, 2012 6:36 pm
((yeah! pirate I can hijack your tv and make it a girl's night in 4laugh ))

Bye Xan. *takes his hands and smooshes his face, squinting and making fish lips* I want you to remember me like this always.

Now that she's gone... I still can't touch you. Ya'know, this is kinda like trying to tell a child they are not allowed to play with their favorite toy anymore. The more I think about how I can't touch you Amy, the more I want to and in a bad way. *it finally sinks in that Amy said he was her boyfriend* Since you are my girlfriend I guess it's only natural, nay, my duty to want to reduce the physical distance between us to zero. emotion_dowant  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 23, 2012 6:46 pm
{{That would be so much fun!!! And I've got lots of girls that could hang out with us. wink }}

Amy smiled at Xan and waved. "Bye Xan! It was really good meeting you, and thanks for the drink."

Then, Amy looked back at Kai and giggled when she saw the face he was making to Xan. However, when he turned back to her and said that he wanted to touch her even more now that he knew he couldn't, she smirked and quickly transfigured a new 'outfit' just for him since it was just her and him in the bar now. Then, she got off of the stool and went to stand by Kai as she rested a hand on her hip.

"Well, I figured that, yes, we were boyfriend and girlfriend after we expressed that we wanted to be together a few days ago. And doesn't that just suck for you that you can't touch me? Whatever will you do. Too bad you don't have anything made of rubber on."

She arched her eyebrow and smirked at the 'rubber' comment.  

Cuwen

Questionable Inquisitor

7,425 Points
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Tycoon 200

JustinShowcase

6,000 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Mon Jul 23, 2012 7:00 pm
*Walks into MW just as he gets off his shift and has a seat at the bar. Not recognizing anyone, he debates on having a beer here or going over to Chatty Kathy's. He nods politely at the other patrons.* cool  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 23, 2012 7:05 pm
*Remembers that Miss Liada promised him a drink over at the club.* Excuse me ladies, do you know if Miss Liada is at the club tonight? wink *Winks at the ladies.*  

JustinShowcase

6,000 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Member 100

Cuwen

Questionable Inquisitor

7,425 Points
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Mon Jul 23, 2012 7:11 pm
Amy shrieked when she heard a man's voice nearby. She quickly turned around and saw that a police officer was standing there. She blushed brightly and buttoned her jacket quickly, her fingers slipping on a few buttons.

"Uh.. hi, hi there! Liada? Uh, no, no I don't think so. You're Officer Showcase, right? I think I remember you from when I was a bartender here."  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 23, 2012 7:12 pm
((Then I'd finally be able to cross "Build a harem" off my bucket list))

*jaw drops, but he quickly recovers* That is low, but as they say, fight fire with fire. If this is the game you want to play then I'll rise to meet you. *takes almost all of his clothes and tosses them onto the counter*

*he turns to face the cop, not bothering to cover up his boys swinging in the breeze* Oh, I'm ever so sorry, I've never been to the club before so I don't know what goes on over there. Buuut if you're not looking to be alone then I can help you. wink  

Kairanha

Tipsy Streaker

10,675 Points
  • Pie For All! 300
  • Bunny Hoarder 150

JustinShowcase

6,000 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Mon Jul 23, 2012 7:23 pm
*Tries to place the woman who claims she was a bartender, but can't. confused He's about to respond when the other woman takes off the majority of her clothes to reveal "she" has a d**k. emotion_jawdrop HOLY s**t!! Another "shemale" besides damecharlie. emotion_jawdrop He quickly gets off his stool and goes into "cop mode" taking out his baton (just in case) and puts up his hands defensively.* JESUS AGE CHRIST!!! stressed MA'AM…er… SIR … er … um … *becomes flustered.* … I'm going to have to ask you to get dressed! stressed  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 23, 2012 7:27 pm
{{lol! Sorry, but no, we aren't exactly the 'harlem' type. These are all girls in my Bible study group. wink }}

Amy facepalmed as Kai took off most of his clothes and put them on the counter in front of the officer. "Please don't mind him. I just can't seem to take him anywhere these days."

As she joked, she reached her leg back and slightly grazed her high-heel-clad foot across Kai's calf, knowing the movement was blocked from the officer by the bar.

But when the officer jumped up, took out his baton, and started shouting loudly, Amy's eyes widened, she held up her hands, and jumped back.

"Woah! What the hell is wrong?! We were just standing here, having a nice conversation... I mean, sure, he doesn't have a lot of clothing on right now, but that's no reason to take out your baton. Let's just calm down...."

She wanted to rage at him for calling Kai a 'shemale', but she knew that getting upset right now could make things a lot worse.  

Cuwen

Questionable Inquisitor

7,425 Points
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Tycoon 200

Kairanha

Tipsy Streaker

10,675 Points
  • Pie For All! 300
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
PostPosted: Mon Jul 23, 2012 7:40 pm
*he feels a slight shock on the back of his leg and gets the distinct feeling it might be a good idea to just do as he's asked and cover himself up* Oh, fine. Just stop waving that baton around like you're compensating for something. *goes back into the dressing room and comes back wearing the MW's late night bartenders outfit* *he giggles at the officer* Apparently you've never seen one of *gestures to his groin* those before. Your girlfriends must be sad.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 23, 2012 7:49 pm
*Puts his baton away and stares at the "shemale" stare unamused.* I don't make it a habit to gawk at some dude's junk. stare Not my thing. Could be yours. *Holds up his hand as he sits back down.* I don't want to know. talk2hand *Really needs something stronger than beer now.* stare  

JustinShowcase

6,000 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Member 100

Cuwen

Questionable Inquisitor

7,425 Points
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Mon Jul 23, 2012 7:50 pm
At hearing Kai's comment to Showcase, Amy rested her elbows on the bar and put her face in her hands. "God...."  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 23, 2012 8:03 pm
*he sighs. As entertained as he was by this maybe it was time he put these types of childish pranks away. he turns and heads back to the dressing room, finds his alternate clothing pack and washes off his make-up before coming back out* Sorry, my sense of humor isn't for everyone. But since you raised the subject, my junk belongs to my girlfriend there. *points to Amy* wink  

Kairanha

Tipsy Streaker

10,675 Points
  • Pie For All! 300
  • Bunny Hoarder 150

JustinShowcase

6,000 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Mon Jul 23, 2012 8:11 pm
*Decides its best to just forget what he just saw and goes behind the bar. He gets a smaller glass, fills it with ice and picks out a top shelf scotch. Pours himself a double and slams about half. He refills and returns to sit at the bar again. stare

He turns to the woman without a d**k (hopefully) and answers her.* I'm sorry Ma'am, I don't remember you working here? What was the name? neutral

*Watches the "shemale" leave and then comes back to find its really a dude. He must be some kind of cross dresser.* Yeah. Is there some kind of drag show in town or something? confused Didn't know IR hosted stuff like that. Oh, maybe you are looking for the Colourful Kitten. They'd have something like that.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 23, 2012 8:13 pm
Amy turned as she heard Kai move away and the curtain rustle. After a few minutes, he came out dressed. For once, she frowned at this. He seemed sadder. She did smile, however, when he said that his 'junk' belonged to her and he called her his girlfriend. She had heard him call her that before, but it had been when he was drunk.

Amy went over to Kai and was about to kiss him when she remembered just in the nick of time that she would likely shock him due to her hair. So, she turned to Showcase.

"That's right, it does! And I think Kai looks fabulous in anything he wears or chooses not to wear. He can pull off looks that most others couldn't even pull off in their dreams. The outfits he puts together inspire me. I'm sorry you can't see the genius behind them, but sadly, not everyone can. Not a lot of artists are recognized in their lifetime."

She looked back at Kai and smiled at him proudly.

Then, she turned back to Showcase. "Yes, I did work here, over 2 years ago, I think. My name is Amethyst."  

Cuwen

Questionable Inquisitor

7,425 Points
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Tycoon 200

JustinShowcase

6,000 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Mon Jul 23, 2012 8:21 pm
*Listens this woman go on and on then she gets to the artist part. Now it all makes sense. Artist cross dresser. A performer. Its all clear now.* Yeah. No harm done, Ma'am. *Takes a drink of his scotch and hears her name. Amethyst. confused He shakes his head.* How long did you work here? confused  
Geezerville ~ RP's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5806 5807 5808 5809 5810 5811 ... 5973 5974 5975 5976 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games