Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Geezers Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for users 21 and over 

Tags: Geezer, Mature, Age 21+ 

Reply Geezerville ~ RP's
GGG Most WANTED ~ CLOSED Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5807 5808 5809 5810 5811 5812 ... 5973 5974 5975 5976 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

New RN's. How bout it?
I desire to serve the Mistress and her ladies unconditionally
22%
 22%  [ 10 ]
I just want a drink
35%
 35%  [ 16 ]
Say What?
24%
 24%  [ 11 ]
Oh gawd. How am I going to walk in those heels?
17%
 17%  [ 8 ]
Total Votes : 45

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

PostPosted: Mon Jul 23, 2012 8:24 pm
-walks in from the JD hoping to serve the last two ladies tonight sweatdrop Sigh stressed -

-goes behind the bar and sees who all's around- Ah Jesus. -It's not her night, seeing Showoff is in the bar. Debates about turning around and going back downstairs. Decides to wait at least ten minutes for Kat or Leko-

PostPosted: Mon Jul 23, 2012 8:26 pm
Amy arched an eyebrow at Showcase while she thought about it for a moment. "I... am not sure. A few months, I think."  

Cuwen

Questionable Inquisitor

7,425 Points
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Tycoon 200
Kits Rose rolled 5 6-sided dice: 5, 4, 4, 3, 4 Total: 20 (5-30)

Kits Rose

Feline Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Mon Jul 23, 2012 8:30 pm
((Er... I didn't know elf ears counted for RN 16... It says animal ears, animal tail, altered skin color or any fox items... cat_sweatdrop ))  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 23, 2012 8:33 pm
{{I thought they counted...}}  

Cuwen

Questionable Inquisitor

7,425 Points
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Tycoon 200

Kairanha

Tipsy Streaker

10,675 Points
  • Pie For All! 300
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
PostPosted: Mon Jul 23, 2012 8:34 pm
*he beams with pride when called a genius, but his heart sinks when he realizes the implications of him never being recognized in his lifetime for his talents... he was going to live for hundreds of years, maybe longer, so was it really his fate to remain unrecognized over many human lifetimes? He could put that aside because he had caught the attention of the most important person in his world right now. That was enough for him*

*he looks back at Amy and smiles. if there was ever a point in his life where he wished he had 'something' rubber on him, now was definitely it*

*he goes behind the counter and looks through the supplies and finds a pen and a sticky note pad and writes down "colorful kitten" and pockets the note then heads back and sits next to Amy again*

*notices Dame come through and can tell she doesn't want to be seen so he pretends she isn't there for the time being*  
Kits Rose rolled 6 6-sided dice: 2, 5, 2, 5, 3, 4 Total: 21 (6-36)
PostPosted: Mon Jul 23, 2012 8:39 pm
((I dunno, that's just what it says... I don't consider elf ears to be animal ears, but maybe other people do. *shrugs*))  

Kits Rose

Feline Shapeshifter

JustinShowcase

6,000 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Mon Jul 23, 2012 8:40 pm
*Tips his hat to Damecharlie and points at her using his finger like a gun as he winks at her.* Heya toots. Franco's been asking about you. wink

*Turns to Amethyst.* Can't place it. Two years is a while ago. confused *Takes a drink of his scotch.*  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 23, 2012 8:43 pm
rolleyes -ignores Showcase and goes and gets herself something to drink out of the minifridge-  

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

Cuwen

Questionable Inquisitor

7,425 Points
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Mon Jul 23, 2012 8:50 pm
{{Well, guess we'll have to wait for Psy's say. smile }}

Having seen that the situation was diffused for now, she went over and sat at a table somewhat near the bar. She saw dame come in but didn't say anything. When Kai came and sat by her, she smiled and wished she could rest her hand on his knee or head on his shoulder. Stupid electricity...

She looked back at Showcase and nodded stiffly. "Yes, 2 years is a long time. I can understand why you wouldn't remember me."

She looked back at Kai and smiled. "Should we go home now? It's getting kind of crowded around here, and I have rubber boots at home I could wear. Might absorb enough of the electrical shock."

Her smile turned into a smirk.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 23, 2012 8:56 pm
*Shrugs at hearing Amethyst, he turns back to Damecharle.* Does Psy have you tending bar now? neutral  

JustinShowcase

6,000 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Member 100

Kairanha

Tipsy Streaker

10,675 Points
  • Pie For All! 300
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
PostPosted: Mon Jul 23, 2012 8:58 pm
(( emotion_zzz going now))

*he goes to kiss Amy and remembers her little electricity condition... was she supposed to be Railgun or what? he grins and gives Amy a peck on the cheek and he feels a small arc of lightning hit his lips and he winces in pain and moves back instinctively* That was worth it. cool I think it's about time we get going. It's getting pretty late. Besides we need to continue where we were interrupted earlier and I have threats I intend to follow through on.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 23, 2012 9:00 pm
*makes his way upstairs with a note pad that has some scribbling on it, mind still a bit foggy from sleep. When he sees how many are in the bar, he smiles a bit and waves*
Vendui' riluss~

*goes behind the counter to grab a pack of cloves, then takes a seat at the bar*

Ryzan Vixtul

Intellectual Conversationalist

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

PostPosted: Mon Jul 23, 2012 9:04 pm
-nods curtly at Showoff- RN, better watch your mouth or you might be next. wink

-hugs Ryzan briefly before walking around the bar to head downstairs- Night everyone, don't think Leko or Kat are gonna show up. Ya'll have a good night. -saunters into the JD and then down to her room-

PostPosted: Mon Jul 23, 2012 9:08 pm
((I have only skimmed, please excuse any idiocy I say))

((as for Lia's RN (16), well it's supposed to be a fox RN
fox or animal spirit themed aka: animal ears, tail color change of skin or fur.
There was an option for those adverse to that to just wear a fox item, like a fox fur stole.
I wrote all the RNs but Psy has the last say so. pirate
even though my personal vote is no on the Elvin ears
Psy has marked this RN as "in progress" so we are accepting it))

*appears in a stool*
dame! scream
scotch, now!

*holds head muttering*
and good job being on the job without supervision.

**edits for credit like 30 minutes later:
((actually Icy helped with the main ideas on this particular one and gave me the creative genius to alter it to be more suitable for Lia. mrgreen
I also had help writing out Icy's new one.
I must give credit where credit is due, I'm not that good.))  

lady leko-chan

Desirable Sex Symbol

JustinShowcase

6,000 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Mon Jul 23, 2012 9:11 pm
*Nods to Ryzan and hold up his scotch briefly before taking a drink. He shakes his glass that now only has ice remaining and places it on the bar. He was going to ask Dame for a refill and to look for a cigar back there, but instead she leaves.* Man. Who do you have to ******** around here to get a drink and a cigar? neutral  
Geezerville ~ RP's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5807 5808 5809 5810 5811 5812 ... 5973 5974 5975 5976 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games