Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shinobi Nations ( Naruto Rp Guild )

Back to Guilds

Gaia's most ambitious guild. Now updating! 

Tags: Naruto, Boruto, Villages, Ninja, Shinobi 

Reply [ Shinobi Nations ]
OoC| Chat Room Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5810 5811 5812 5813 5814 5815 ... 5906 5907 5908 5909 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

AD Reaper Elyse

Enduring Vet

PostPosted: Sun May 17, 2015 11:54 am
Just putting up my feelings here, but I'm feeling strongly not motivated if you guys keep a back and forth with this. I want to join kumo and just Rp IC and have fun with whomever is there. The politics, not the individuals in this argument, is what concerns me.  
PostPosted: Sun May 17, 2015 11:59 am
AD Reaper Elyse
Just putting up my feelings here, but I'm feeling strongly not motivated if you guys keep a back and forth with this. I want to join kumo and just Rp IC and have fun with whomever is there. The politics, not the individuals in this argument, is what concerns me.

Really, I understand this. It came out aggressive but the issue was more that if Myurai wants to do something, he needs to go through the Kage because he is no longer an adviser. Then the fights began.

Overall, we will be doing something. I'm planning tonight.  

Lanfaer

Aged Genius

8,075 Points
  • Befriended 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Hygienic 200

Azeiel The Risen

Feline Pumpkin

5,425 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Cat Fancier 100
PostPosted: Sun May 17, 2015 12:05 pm
Alright lets get this over with.

@Mana. I have no idea where your getting me telling the anbu to do their jobs and make sure nobody blows the village up is rebellion.

@Lan I would keep it in character however as you can clearly see tao has decided to bring it out of character. Secondly why are you even in this conversation? Tao directly addressed me and only me. If I desired your input on a conversation between the two of us I would ask for it. Thank you, but further input on your behalf is no longer required. And myu is still an adviser because she has not iccly removed him from such.

@Reaper. The politics behind this is quite simple really. When mana's character stepped down as raikage she chose Tao's character to succeed her which "was" fine. Until he started acting like a spoiled brat in character demanding that everyone obey him simply because of his position. Would you obey someone you do not know or trust simply because they demand it? Of course not, especially when, in your eyes, they have not deserved it. Now every time I do anything, tao views it as me attempting to grab power when in reality if I wanted it, which I dont, I would simply slay her character and move on.  
PostPosted: Sun May 17, 2015 12:08 pm
Lanfaer

Okay, then so it's a change of guard in terms of authority IC. So you guys chat that out in maybe less strong words, and settle whats to be done. (or what it might look like) when Tao-gets back. I wanna see use keep it light in here, and remember we're all in the same village until we're not.

With the issue at hand, you could at least assume it was with good intention on Azeiel's part for wanting to incite some feeling of community or better said communicating his intent to try and slide use newbs into the mix with his own RPC. Having power to do it on a large scale or not it's still not a bad thing. Eventually I'll get to meet all of you in RP (whenever I get my profile down), so let just chat a bit out here.

It's been awhile for me but I was a part of this guild and it's crew before, and I vaguely remember you Lan. What have you been up to in terms of other guilds or just general life?

Azeiel The Risen

Azy, common you didn't have to say all that out here. Tensions are high and claiming you could but won't slay a character never brews well. it just landslides into something... well else. I'd take the olive branch approach and just talk it out later like you wanted to. Keep it light men, just keep it light. I character I get the psychology of what you're saying, and this all can be pretty easily pulled together if we all just push our concerns back a bit and speak without too much thought of our personal interest in how things play in OC/Pm's/ chats etc.  

AD Reaper Elyse

Enduring Vet

GorthaurVonCarstein

Dedicated Vampire

PostPosted: Sun May 17, 2015 12:11 pm
Hello everybody, hope your all having a good day.  
PostPosted: Sun May 17, 2015 12:13 pm
Hello there. I am having an exceptional day, yourself?  

Azeiel The Risen

Feline Pumpkin

5,425 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Cat Fancier 100

GorthaurVonCarstein

Dedicated Vampire

PostPosted: Sun May 17, 2015 12:18 pm
Fairly descent of a day myself.  
PostPosted: Sun May 17, 2015 12:18 pm
Good I am glad to hear it.  

Azeiel The Risen

Feline Pumpkin

5,425 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Cat Fancier 100

Azeiel The Risen

Feline Pumpkin

5,425 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Cat Fancier 100
PostPosted: Sun May 17, 2015 12:28 pm
AD Reaper Elyse

We tried that route actually and it worked quite well for a time it just seems that as you said. By me trying to get people into the rp some how offended tao it seems and this whole thing blew out. Ive told her several times I truly do not give a damn who the kage is, just that she cannot expect people to just accept things because they said to.  
PostPosted: Sun May 17, 2015 12:35 pm
Azeiel The Risen

Azy, common lets just take it to Pms, Okay.  

AD Reaper Elyse

Enduring Vet

bird lawyer

Friend

PostPosted: Sun May 17, 2015 12:36 pm
The best solution to these kinds of problems is to throw a village into civil war.

Petition for civil war!

jkjkjk, but I think this kind of thing should be decided by a VC or Captain or should be taken to PMs. It's not really something to put out into general guild discussions because our opinions won't really change the outcome but will only add to the fire. :3

PostPosted: Sun May 17, 2015 12:37 pm
AD Reaper Elyse
Azeiel The Risen

Azy, common lets just take it to Pms, Okay.
Tried she has chosen not to respond to them.  

Azeiel The Risen

Feline Pumpkin

5,425 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Cat Fancier 100

Azeiel The Risen

Feline Pumpkin

5,425 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Cat Fancier 100
PostPosted: Sun May 17, 2015 12:38 pm
bird lawyer
The best solution to these kinds of problems is to throw a village into civil war.

Petition for civil war!

jkjkjk, but I think this kind of thing should be decided by a VC or Captain or should be taken to PMs. It's not really something to put out into general guild discussions because our opinions won't really change the outcome but will only add to the fire. :3
As I said with reaper. I tried to do just that very thing but as you can see lan joined in and wanted to bring it all out into the open here. Despite my saying we should do this in pms.  
PostPosted: Sun May 17, 2015 12:46 pm
Azeiel The Risen

Well just keep trying, she'll be sorted out from her vacation soon enough and you guys may get to just talk it out. Frustration aside we're all better off not continuing to wear this thing out in the OCC.  

AD Reaper Elyse

Enduring Vet

bird lawyer

Friend

PostPosted: Sun May 17, 2015 12:47 pm
Azeiel The Risen

I legitimately thought you were talking about the civil war part at first, lol. Anyways, maybe it'd be better to just take a breather and step away from the computer for the day. Nothing is going to be solved atm if the other party isn't responding.

[ Shinobi Nations ]

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5810 5811 5812 5813 5814 5815 ... 5906 5907 5908 5909 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games