Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Geezers Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for users 21 and over 

Tags: Geezer, Mature, Age 21+ 

Reply Geezerville ~ RP's
GGG Most WANTED ~ CLOSED Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5812 5813 5814 5815 5816 5817 ... 5973 5974 5975 5976 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

New RN's. How bout it?
I desire to serve the Mistress and her ladies unconditionally
22%
 22%  [ 10 ]
I just want a drink
35%
 35%  [ 16 ]
Say What?
24%
 24%  [ 11 ]
Oh gawd. How am I going to walk in those heels?
17%
 17%  [ 8 ]
Total Votes : 45

MiroIsBored

Adorable Cleric

PostPosted: Thu Jul 26, 2012 7:24 pm
((Usually it's guys staring at womenses' chests, not the other way around surprised ))  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 26, 2012 7:27 pm
((looking at his chest. ah ha. xd it's a bit of my humor, but kai was enjoying the novelty of a girl staring at a guys chest when normally it's the other way around.))

*he decides to avoid the topic of how he maintains his seal's integrity, but for now decides it's best to prevent the conversation to be longer than it needs to.Then just pretend I didn't say that. But in any case there is something going on with me and it feels like the seals make it worse sometimes.

((exactly as Miro says 3nodding ))  

Kairanha

Tipsy Streaker

10,675 Points
  • Pie For All! 300
  • Bunny Hoarder 150

Cuwen

Questionable Inquisitor

7,425 Points
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Thu Jul 26, 2012 7:28 pm
{{lol! Very true you two.}}

Amy groaned and put her head on the bar. "My head hurts from all of this..."  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 26, 2012 7:33 pm
Oh you lightweight! We have yet to even begin to drink and you're already starting to get hungover? Tsk tsk.  

Kairanha

Tipsy Streaker

10,675 Points
  • Pie For All! 300
  • Bunny Hoarder 150

Cuwen

Questionable Inquisitor

7,425 Points
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Thu Jul 26, 2012 7:36 pm
Amy groaned and walked over to one of the tables. She slouched into one of the chairs there. "I wish this was a headache from the drink. I think that would feel better. Too much crap has been going on lately, and after living such a quiet and, at times, boring life for the past few months in the city, I'm just not used to all this hub bub anymore."  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 26, 2012 7:41 pm
*he tried to frown as much as a troll could* Well excuse me for not being boring. *he catches himself before saying things he doesn't mean* Look, I'm sorry. Once all this is taken care of and behind us, I'll make some time for just the two of us to share a bit of quiet and get back to basics, like not wearing clothes and stuff. 3nodding  

Kairanha

Tipsy Streaker

10,675 Points
  • Pie For All! 300
  • Bunny Hoarder 150

Cuwen

Questionable Inquisitor

7,425 Points
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Thu Jul 26, 2012 7:46 pm
Amy groaned and rubbed her temples. "It's not just the stuff with you, Kai. It's being back here, trying to create a life here again, seeing people I thought I had left behind for good, then having magic turn wonky on me too? Magic was the one thing I could lose myself in. I could trust it, even if I messed it up because at least I could learn from my mistakes. But this.... The magic snaffoos that are going on are out of my control and I don't feel like I have anything to hang onto anymore to ground me."

She shook her head and stared at her glass. "This probably isn't making any sense..."  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 26, 2012 7:50 pm
Cuwen
had l*ft behind

((*hands over an RN device*))  

Kits Rose

Feline Shapeshifter

Cuwen generated a random number between 1 and 20 ... 10!

Cuwen

Questionable Inquisitor

7,425 Points
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Thu Jul 26, 2012 7:52 pm
{{Ah crap. Ah well. wink }}  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 26, 2012 7:53 pm
{{lol. Ironic I got that one after Amy and Kai had 'words' with Showcase. wink }}

{{*sent trade to Psy*}}  

Cuwen

Questionable Inquisitor

7,425 Points
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Tycoon 200

Kairanha

Tipsy Streaker

10,675 Points
  • Pie For All! 300
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
PostPosted: Thu Jul 26, 2012 7:56 pm
Not a bit of sense at all. At least from how I view life. If this town bothers you so much we can leave. I don't have much attachment to it myself and I've left before. Trust me, no one will even notice that I'm gone. You shouldn't have to force yourself to try and fit into some place you don't feel you belong just because of me. I just do what I want. You should too.  
Kits Rose rolled 5 6-sided dice: 3, 5, 5, 3, 4 Total: 20 (5-30)
PostPosted: Thu Jul 26, 2012 8:04 pm
Kairanha
I've l*ft before.

((One for you too, Kai. cat_xd ))  

Kits Rose

Feline Shapeshifter

Cuwen

Questionable Inquisitor

7,425 Points
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Thu Jul 26, 2012 8:05 pm
Amy looked over at Kai and smiled softly at him. Just him saying that calmed her down quite a bit. She was starting to realize that it wasn't just magic she could rely on anymore.

"You would do that for me? You would leave your friends here to go traveling around the country with me just because it's hard for me to be here? You know, I think you just might be my new steady rock now."

She got up from the table, walked over to Kai, put her hands on his shoulders and then leaned in and kissed him deeply.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 26, 2012 8:15 pm
*comes upstairs for a smoke since Tes -still- complains if he lights up a clove while he's trying to sleep rolleyes Upon seeing people in the bar, he starts to wave, but realizes they're a bit "occupied"*
Gi ussta sweatdrop

*quietly grabs an ashtray and starts making his way to an out of the way table* sweatdrop

Ryzan Vixtul

Intellectual Conversationalist

Kairanha generated a random number between 1 and 20 ... 10!

Kairanha

Tipsy Streaker

10,675 Points
  • Pie For All! 300
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
PostPosted: Thu Jul 26, 2012 8:16 pm
((mopgz3mkgmpd;gfmsm;xo'))

Of course. *he gestures around the room* All this is, is just wood and bricks. The adventure is our lives. It'll follow us wherever we go. This isn't just a fairy tale where leaving town is the last page. Our story will go on.

*he reached around, holding her waist and kissed her back* Just say the word. I'm with you.  
Geezerville ~ RP's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5812 5813 5814 5815 5816 5817 ... 5973 5974 5975 5976 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games