Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Geezers Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for users 21 and over 

Tags: Geezer, Mature, Age 21+ 

Reply Geezerville ~ RP's
GGG Most WANTED ~ CLOSED Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5816 5817 5818 5819 5820 5821 ... 5973 5974 5975 5976 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

New RN's. How bout it?
I desire to serve the Mistress and her ladies unconditionally
22%
 22%  [ 10 ]
I just want a drink
35%
 35%  [ 16 ]
Say What?
24%
 24%  [ 11 ]
Oh gawd. How am I going to walk in those heels?
17%
 17%  [ 8 ]
Total Votes : 45

katana68

Partying Conventioneer

PostPosted: Sun Jul 29, 2012 12:52 pm

She had been puttering around her quarters for the better part of the day when she heard her phone alert her of an incoming text. She saw that it was from Psy, inviting her out to the estate for the day to spend some girl time at the outside pool. After sending a quick reply that she would be there soon, she changed into one of her swimsuits and tossed a change of clothes into a small bag.

Once she had all her things together, she exited out the back door of her quarters, locked up, and got into her car. She smiled, thinking it had been awhile since she had seen Psy, and looked forward to lounging around the large pool and having a few drinks with her best friend. The engine of her Lamborghini roared to life and she pulled out of the parking lot, headed to Psy's estate in Upper GGG.
PostPosted: Sun Jul 29, 2012 8:02 pm

*walks in and has a seat at the bar*

Kits Rose

Feline Shapeshifter

rodenrock

PostPosted: Sun Jul 29, 2012 8:08 pm

*heads in after work and smiles when he sees how cute Kits looks. Hides the flowers behind his back* Hey there, Gorgeous. biggrin *grins at her and walks over, placing a kiss on her cheek* How are you today?
PostPosted: Sun Jul 29, 2012 8:12 pm

*ears twitch when she hears someone come in and she turns* Hi Rod. ^_^ I'm doing pretty good. You?

Kits Rose

Feline Shapeshifter

rodenrock

PostPosted: Sun Jul 29, 2012 8:17 pm

I'm alright. It was a busy morning. 3nodding What did you do today? Oh! Before I forget. *whips the flowers out and presents them to her*
Kits Rose rolled 5 6-sided dice: 5, 5, 4, 5, 3 Total: 22 (5-30)
PostPosted: Sun Jul 29, 2012 8:23 pm

Oh! Thank you! ^///^ *takes the flowers and smiles at him* I went to pick up the artwork that will be displayed at Aqua Springs for the next exhibit. cat_3nodding

Kits Rose

Feline Shapeshifter

rodenrock

PostPosted: Sun Jul 29, 2012 8:30 pm

You are welcome, love. biggrin *smiles at her* Oh yeah, when is the art exhibit going to be again?

*helps Kits down from her bar stool and motions towards the JD* Shall we? I spoke with Kyle and reserved us a table in the special booth. wink
Kits Rose rolled 5 6-sided dice: 1, 3, 3, 1, 1 Total: 9 (5-30)
PostPosted: Sun Jul 29, 2012 8:36 pm

Friday night. cat_3nodding Miro reminded me that I needed to get one organized. It's been a few months since the last one. cat_sweatdrop

Oh, you did? *smiles as they walk over to the Jade Dragon* I haven't eaten here for a while...

Kits Rose

Feline Shapeshifter

rodenrock

PostPosted: Sun Jul 29, 2012 8:40 pm

lol Me either. Asian sounds good right about now though. 3nodding They make the white sauce here, right?

*a waiter leads them to a cozy out of the way special booth* It has been a bit since you have had an art exhibit. *nods* How have things been over at AS? You got the fence situation fixed, right? Did you ever find an accountant you liked?
Kits Rose rolled 5 6-sided dice: 1, 5, 5, 6, 3 Total: 20 (5-30)
PostPosted: Sun Jul 29, 2012 8:47 pm

Yeah, it does. cat_3nodding And yes, they do. ^_^ They've got a pretty good variety here.

*slides into the booth* Things are going well. The fence is fixed, and the yard for the pets is open again. Some of the animals that are regularly there seemed really happy to be able to go outside again. cat_lol I just got the background check on the accountants I interviewed back this afternoon. I'll look them over tomorrow and make my decision.

Kits Rose

Feline Shapeshifter

rodenrock

PostPosted: Sun Jul 29, 2012 8:59 pm

Oh that's good, Kits. *nods* I'm glad the pets are happy. lol And I hope the background checks turn out fine. smile

Have any good art for the show? *orders them a nice sake*
Kits Rose rolled 5 6-sided dice: 3, 1, 5, 3, 1 Total: 13 (5-30)
PostPosted: Sun Jul 29, 2012 9:05 pm

I had to delay opening the yard again, cause I wanted to inspect the fence myself. I didn't find anything wrong with it. cat_smile I hope so too. cat_sweatdrop I really don't know who to choose yet...

I think so. Hopefully everyone else likes it too. cat_3nodding

Kits Rose

Feline Shapeshifter

rodenrock

PostPosted: Sun Jul 29, 2012 9:17 pm

lol Well I'm glad it met your expectations. xd *places his hand over hers and squeezes gently* I'm sure you'll pick the right one, Kits.

I haven't been to an art show yet that people didn't like what was being showcased.

Anything else been going on? I feel like I haven't gotten to talk to you much these last two weeks. neutral

*smiles at the waiter and orders*
Kits Rose rolled 5 6-sided dice: 2, 1, 6, 6, 5 Total: 20 (5-30)
PostPosted: Sun Jul 29, 2012 9:23 pm

I hope so. I'm a little nervous about it. cat_sweatdrop I mean... it could cause big problems if I don't pick the right person.

*looks up at the waiter and orders before continuing*

Well... did I tell you that Amy's back in town? cat_neutral

Kits Rose

Feline Shapeshifter

rodenrock

PostPosted: Sun Jul 29, 2012 9:26 pm

*puts down his sake glass* emotion_eyebrow Uh, Amy as in your business partner Amy? emotion_eyebrow
Geezerville ~ RP's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5816 5817 5818 5819 5820 5821 ... 5973 5974 5975 5976 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games