Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shinobi Nations ( Naruto Rp Guild )

Back to Guilds

Gaia's most ambitious guild. Now updating! 

Tags: Naruto, Boruto, Villages, Ninja, Shinobi 

Reply [ Shinobi Nations ]
OoC| Chat Room Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5823 5824 5825 5826 5827 5828 ... 5906 5907 5908 5909 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

The Monster of the Mist

Hygienic Genius

3,450 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Mon Jun 08, 2015 8:27 pm
I Tortured Sleep I
The Monster of the Mist
I Tortured Sleep I
The Monster of the Mist
I Tortured Sleep I

-pokes a hundred times-

eek

-stares at like a cat and pokes slowly-

burning_eyes

-curls up into a ball within the ashes-  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 08, 2015 9:10 pm
Does anyone have any idea how botany works? o . o

Koresephone

Winter Specter

22,900 Points
  • Rat Conqueror 500
  • Foolhardy Benefactor 500
  • Battery 500

GalagaHero

Ice-Cold Combatant

PostPosted: Mon Jun 08, 2015 10:37 pm
I've done a little with Hikari and plan to go into it a bit more, but other than that no.  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 09, 2015 9:07 am
I Tortured Sleep I
Botany is another Resource Gathering Item like Mining, that doesn't work towards your Smithing Limit. It's centric to gathering the seeds, nurturing them, and maintaining the environ in which they grow.

Aside from that I've still got to collaborate with AandOE to better understand his intentions for the Botany part of the system, but I know it's meant to work with the new Chemicals Smithing we just released.  

Wolfe Whitehorn

Eloquent Elocutionist

10,100 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Bloodsucking Bros 250
  • Citizen 200

Koresephone

Winter Specter

22,900 Points
  • Rat Conqueror 500
  • Foolhardy Benefactor 500
  • Battery 500
PostPosted: Tue Jun 09, 2015 9:20 am
Wolfe Whitehorn
I Tortured Sleep I
Botany is another Resource Gathering Item like Mining, that doesn't work towards your Smithing Limit. It's centric to gathering the seeds, nurturing them, and maintaining the environ in which they grow.

Aside from that I've still got to collaborate with AandOE to better understand his intentions for the Botany part of the system, but I know it's meant to work with the new Chemicals Smithing we just released.

I realize this. That's why I'm interested in it though, I'm an herbalist in real life! Q wQ
I think he has the plants growing at their normal growth rate without fertilizer, but I'm not sure how to go about obtaining seeds or anything like that. It's not really mentioned.
Also, unless I'm blind, I can't really find a place to buy the items for pharm. Chem like the elembic and stuff.

PostPosted: Tue Jun 09, 2015 9:24 am
I Tortured Sleep I
Wolfe Whitehorn
I Tortured Sleep I

I realize this. That's why I'm interested in it though, I'm an herbalist in real life! Q wQ
I think he has the plants growing at their normal growth rate without fertilizer, but I'm not sure how to go about obtaining seeds or anything like that. It's not really mentioned.
Also, unless I'm blind, I can't really find a place to buy the items for pharm. Chem like the elembic and stuff.

AandOE

Would you mind explaining your intents on that here, good sir? Since you've left me a little in the dusk about this one as well currently?  

Wolfe Whitehorn

Eloquent Elocutionist

10,100 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Bloodsucking Bros 250
  • Citizen 200

AandOE

Captain

Star-Crossed Astronomer

17,000 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Full closet 200
PostPosted: Tue Jun 09, 2015 5:57 pm
Each village has their own way of growing plants, Intensive not withstanding. (can be performed, anywhere) So if you're looking for straight up normal seeds, or those in the poisons list without the NYD tag (not yet discovered), they'll be available from the Kage's office, for no cost. Hm, I had thought it was stated as such, along with the enhanced fertilizers for sale. (growth rates normal without them) Also, Yamanaka shop threads would also carry them, though the owner may wish to sell them for a price, especially if they grew it themselves. If, by some chance, you're looking for a poisonous substance that I've not listed in the poisons thread, then please consider it as not available for seed/spore/etc purchase, and contact me at your earliest convenience.

For the elembics and other devices, one can usually find them in limited quantities in and around the hospitals, ne? ^_^ If you're wanting to create your own, though, glass-blowing is necessary, and also the reason for its inclusion to the requirements for the chemist smithing. If push comes to shove, I'm sure that you could perform a hospital-type mission or two to gain some starter equipment. (would still need the smithing's requirements before pursuing, of course) As an idea, someone could corner the market on glass related, chemistry smithing bound supplies, if they made a shop for them.... The same goes for artificer enhanced items, weapons, armor, et cetera.

PostPosted: Tue Jun 09, 2015 10:08 pm
...for some reason, Suna reminds me of a giant squirrel. I don't know why but just...everything I read makes me see squirrels.
x3 Its interesting to read.

astrasinthewild

10,850 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Signature Look 250

Zak the Panduh

Dapper Partner

PostPosted: Wed Jun 10, 2015 10:25 am
Bump, for the profile approval thread.
I'm in no hurry, just want to make sure the two recently posted profiles aren't forgotten. ^^

On a side note, would anyone be interested in doing a Ino-Shika-Cho group in Konoha? I just had this really fun idea, that would involve participating in the jobs listed, like mining, farming, etc... (and expanding a Yamanaka shop to a freaking mall) If you're into that kind of thing.

PostPosted: Wed Jun 10, 2015 1:04 pm
Amidst The Darkness
Bump, for the profile approval thread.
I'm in no hurry, just want to make sure the two recently posted profiles aren't forgotten. ^^

On a side note, would anyone be interested in doing a Ino-Shika-Cho group in Konoha? I just had this really fun idea, that would involve participating in the jobs listed, like mining, farming, etc... (and expanding a Yamanaka shop to a freaking mall) If you're into that kind of thing.
Speaking as the Hokage, you would become my best friends.  

Wolfe Whitehorn

Eloquent Elocutionist

10,100 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Bloodsucking Bros 250
  • Citizen 200

Zak the Panduh

Dapper Partner

PostPosted: Wed Jun 10, 2015 1:32 pm
Wolfe Whitehorn

Even better! I'm hoping it'll work out, just because seeing that trio together in any guild is kind of rare. If it doesn't, I have other plans for a Medic or Sealer, possibly.  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 10, 2015 1:37 pm
Amidst The Darkness
Wolfe Whitehorn

Even better! I'm hoping it'll work out, just because seeing that trio together in any guild is kind of rare. If it doesn't, I have other plans for a Medic or Sealer, possibly.
I would have been happy to had you asked me like.. a week earlier XD  

Azeiel The Risen

Feline Pumpkin

5,425 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Cat Fancier 100

Zak the Panduh

Dapper Partner

PostPosted: Wed Jun 10, 2015 1:44 pm
Azeiel The Risen

Haha. Yea, it's not a problem though. I really liked your Uchiha Samurai; I was almost convinced to put my Kaguya there just because of her, but I didn't want to mess up any future plans for my next character.
Like the Ino-Shika-Cho group that I'm thinking about right now lol.

PostPosted: Wed Jun 10, 2015 1:54 pm
Amidst The Darkness
Azeiel The Risen

Haha. Yea, it's not a problem though. I really liked your Uchiha Samurai; I was almost convinced to put my Kaguya there just because of her, but I didn't want to mess up any future plans for my next character.
Like the Ino-Shika-Cho group that I'm thinking about right now lol.
Lol why thank you. I actually spend some time planning her out. AS for messing up plans you should totally do that XD you have the best character moments when your plans get shafted XD  

Azeiel The Risen

Feline Pumpkin

5,425 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Cat Fancier 100

Zak the Panduh

Dapper Partner

PostPosted: Wed Jun 10, 2015 2:05 pm
Azeiel The Risen
Lol why thank you. I actually spend some time planning her out. AS for messing up plans you should totally do that XD you have the best character moments when your plans get shafted XD

That's good! I kind of knew what I wanted to do with my Kaguya character, so building his profile was pretty simple. Aside from his history that I'm still bumming out on, hehe.
Well, I'll see what happens with my next character, I kind of have multiple ideas for it, but I might just pick randomly and go with the flow.
Of course, I still have a couple weeks to think on that, so no pressure!

[ Shinobi Nations ]

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5823 5824 5825 5826 5827 5828 ... 5906 5907 5908 5909 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games