Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Geezers Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for users 21 and over 

Tags: Geezer, Mature, Age 21+ 

Reply Geezerville ~ RP's
GGG Most WANTED ~ CLOSED Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5825 5826 5827 5828 5829 5830 ... 5973 5974 5975 5976 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

New RN's. How bout it?
I desire to serve the Mistress and her ladies unconditionally
22%
 22%  [ 10 ]
I just want a drink
35%
 35%  [ 16 ]
Say What?
24%
 24%  [ 11 ]
Oh gawd. How am I going to walk in those heels?
17%
 17%  [ 8 ]
Total Votes : 45

Liada Trovaras

PostPosted: Wed Aug 08, 2012 10:55 pm

Coming into the bar from the main doors, Liada tries to get the last of potion residue out of her hair. Glancing around she didn't think she'd run into people this late and for the time being she was thankful. She had so much to clean before and she just wanted to relax. Looking upward at the wall of alcohol she thought about what she wanted to make.
PostPosted: Thu Aug 09, 2012 12:02 am

After a drink or two and cleaning up. Liada pulls out the contracts she had for Fairytales on Acid and took it over to Kyle's office which would normally be locked but having the ability of portals has its benefits. ninja Opening a mini portal at the locked door she slips the contracts; with a note to Kyle to have the band look these over and have them signed if they were satisfied; into it and into his IN box for him to look at in the morning. Closing the portal she went to Psy's office to head downstairs and sleep in tomorrow for a good amount of time.

Liada Trovaras

lady ayami chan

Virtuous Saint

PostPosted: Thu Aug 09, 2012 6:09 am

Liada Trovaras
After a drink or two and cleaning **.

*comes in to get a double shot*
*after making her brew leaves an RN device out for Lia*
*draws back a curtain and looks outside as she sips her espresso*
PostPosted: Thu Aug 09, 2012 8:16 am

*finishes the drink*
*rinses out the glass*
*heads back to her chambers*

lady ayami chan

Virtuous Saint

Liada Trovaras generated a random number between 1 and 20 ... 4!

Liada Trovaras

PostPosted: Thu Aug 09, 2012 10:19 am

(( I need to stop posting while being distracted with slots....))
PostPosted: Thu Aug 09, 2012 11:01 am

{{Blackjack has a better token to ticket turn out, and is faster ninja *made Ry his Blackjack slave for a while there* }}

ThisEmptySoul

Sarcastic Punk

Liada Trovaras

PostPosted: Thu Aug 09, 2012 11:04 am

(( Never played the game before irl so I never had an interest for it here sweatdrop Dunno how well I'd do in there))
PostPosted: Thu Aug 09, 2012 11:04 am

((I was super good at blackjack there for a while))

lady ayami chan

Virtuous Saint

Nei1

Toxic Punk

24,350 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Toy Drive Tycoon 400
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Thu Aug 09, 2012 6:44 pm

Now where is that damn wand? Nei looks high and low.
PostPosted: Fri Aug 10, 2012 3:44 pm

Ah ha! I found it, now to turn to The Sorcery of Old.

User Image

Nei1

Toxic Punk

24,350 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Toy Drive Tycoon 400
  • Married 100

Nei1

Toxic Punk

24,350 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Toy Drive Tycoon 400
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Sun Aug 12, 2012 2:54 pm

Now to VERY, VERY careful. One false step and I'll be changed into something strange.
PostPosted: Sun Aug 12, 2012 3:35 pm

{{I have to tell myself the exact same thing every time I'm dealing with Ryzan gonk }}

ThisEmptySoul

Sarcastic Punk

lady ayami chan

Virtuous Saint

PostPosted: Mon Aug 13, 2012 7:43 am

*enters the bar and stops in her tracks*
User Image
*swears she feels a very familiar aura* User Image
*walks backwards till her palms hit the bar top*
*carefully looking around with paranoia, finally updates the board*

MW Ladies

WORD OF THE WEEK: You better watch your mouth! Each Monday we pick and announce a "hush word" you need to avoid like the plague. If you get caught with the "hush word" in your post ANYWHERE, you'll have to RN a penalty and do the required action or task. This includes EVERYONE! Yes…I AM talking to you! *Points* User Image (Fine Print: The Monday Announcement of the new hush word is the only post granted immunity and is the OFFICIAL cut-off point ringing in the brand new word. xd )

WARNING: This game includes each and every post within this thread, even the "Out of Character" statements. NOBODY is immune. If you don't like or want your character to be in bad situations, then either use a different character you don't care about or don't post. There are a multitude of ways to accomplish your task if you happen to get caught and you can be as elaborate as you want or don't want. You may, but are not required to, RP your predicament out. When in doubt, PM someone. OR you could always just pay the bribe and not even go there. If you post, you take the risk…the choice is solely yours. Habitual whining about it will only get you in hot water…Capisce? talk2hand

"Hush Word" ninja DOWN (8/13 - 8/19)

RN PENALTIES
Oh boy…you must have really done it this time. Random number 1 to 20 in your post to find out how to get out of the mess you are in. May the MW Ladies have mercy on your soul.

All community service tasks must be posted in MW and completed in 2 WEEKS from when you were caught. If you are unable to complete your RN service within the time frame, you will be put onto our WALL OF SHAME and subjected to ridicule or humiliation. If you would prefer the "EASY WAY OUT" of your service, you could always bribe Psyzapp with 10,000 gold to get out of your predicament. User Image

*Takes one more hard look around*
*decides she needs more sleep*
*returns to her chambers*  
Kits Rose rolled 5 6-sided dice: 2, 5, 6, 1, 6 Total: 20 (5-30)
PostPosted: Mon Aug 13, 2012 7:58 pm

*walks in through the bar. Glances around and sees nobody there, so she goes through to the Jade Dragon. After waiting for a moment, she's taken to a table, where she sits to look over the menu*

Kits Rose

Feline Shapeshifter

Kits Rose

Feline Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Mon Aug 13, 2012 8:29 pm

*places her order, and a short time later is eating her late dinner*
Geezerville ~ RP's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5825 5826 5827 5828 5829 5830 ... 5973 5974 5975 5976 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games