Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Geezers Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for users 21 and over 

Tags: Geezer, Mature, Age 21+ 

Reply Geezerville ~ RP's
GGG Most WANTED ~ CLOSED Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5827 5828 5829 5830 5831 5832 ... 5973 5974 5975 5976 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

New RN's. How bout it?
I desire to serve the Mistress and her ladies unconditionally
22%
 22%  [ 10 ]
I just want a drink
35%
 35%  [ 16 ]
Say What?
24%
 24%  [ 11 ]
Oh gawd. How am I going to walk in those heels?
17%
 17%  [ 8 ]
Total Votes : 45

Kits Rose rolled 5 6-sided dice: 4, 4, 1, 6, 4 Total: 19 (5-30)

Kits Rose

Feline Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Wed Aug 15, 2012 10:40 pm

Oh man... I didn't know this time of year would be that busy for you. *takes a drink* Of course you'd like the fox ears and tail... *laughs* The tail feels weird, it's a lot longer. cat_sweatdrop What happened with Anira? cat_confused

((*passes over RN device*))
Liada Trovaras generated a random number between 1 and 20 ... 2!
PostPosted: Wed Aug 15, 2012 11:33 pm

Sadly it is what with the ladies wanting thinner bodies and all without the lipo. As for Anira, something similar happened to where....potion fell out....she started as a small fox.......and then ears and tail later..... sweatdrop

(( stressed ))

Liada Trovaras

Kits Rose rolled 5 6-sided dice: 5, 2, 1, 1, 5 Total: 14 (5-30)

Kits Rose

Feline Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Wed Aug 15, 2012 11:38 pm

Huh... you'd think that would be the beginning of the summer, not the end. I guess it's something that would be in demand all year, though. *finishes her drink as Liada explains about Anira* Well... I'm glad I skipped the fox part at least. sweatdrop This is still... somewhat close to normal for me.

*gets up and takes care of her glass* Well, I'm gonna head home to get some sleep. You probably should to, but I'm guessing you're not, since you have that energy drink.... Anyway, good night. ^_^ *hugs Liada and leaves the bar*
PostPosted: Wed Aug 15, 2012 11:42 pm

Good night Kits, nice catching up with ya a little. Hugging Kits back she waves to her as she leaves. Yea.....so not happening,...still have experiments to conjure up. ninja Taking another few tentative sips of her drink Liada opens up another portal to head to home taking her energy drink with her.

Liada Trovaras

katana68

Partying Conventioneer

PostPosted: Thu Aug 16, 2012 5:32 pm

She was on the phone in her quarters and finalized the last details for the little trip she wanted to surprise Psy with. Once she disconnected the call, she got up and did a little happy dance from her room to her kitchen. She grabbed a beer, twisted off the top and took a long sip.

"Oh yeah...she is gonna LOVE where I'm taking her! xd "

She had everything lined up, there would be room for Flo to come along so that the twins could go on the trip as well. whee She headed back to the couch and grabbed her phone, typing out a quick text to Psy.

Kat's text to Psy
Here is your 2 week notice for a girls' trip. I even have arrangements for Flo and the babies to come along too. All you're going to need is a lot of swimsuits! wink Text me when you're home and I'll come out to tell you about it. ~Kat

She hit send and then went back to the kitchen to see what she could wrangle up for dinner. biggrin
PostPosted: Thu Aug 16, 2012 8:35 pm

She was watching a movie when she got the return text from Psy.

Text to Katana from Psyzapp
That's great Kat. I can talk whenever you have some time. I'll start packing immediately.

She glanced at the clock and decided against going out to the estate tonight.

Kat's text to Psy
It's kind of late now, I'll come over either tomorrow night or this weekend to give you all the details. whee

She hit send and settled back in to watch the rest of her movie.

katana68

Partying Conventioneer

Nei1

Toxic Punk

24,350 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Toy Drive Tycoon 400
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Fri Aug 17, 2012 12:05 pm

Nei is looking at the magic cookie with cat hair sticking out of it and wonders how to disguise it for the ladies.
PostPosted: Fri Aug 17, 2012 5:46 pm

She suddenly gets a brainstorm, she will make some brownies and leave it on the bar. Nei gets some brownie mix from the pantry and pours in to clean bowl. Next she pours butter, eggs and water in the bowl. Finally she crumbles the magic cookie into the batter and mixes it up till she is left with a creamy, smooth batch of brownie mix ready for the oven.

She pours the mix into a pan, sets her oven to 350 degrees and place the pan to cook. Nei hopes that the smell of the cooking brownies doesn't reach the bar above.

Nei1

Toxic Punk

24,350 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Toy Drive Tycoon 400
  • Married 100

lady ayami chan

Virtuous Saint

PostPosted: Mon Aug 20, 2012 10:15 am

*forgot it was Monday*
*almost slept in too long*
*charms the board to update*

MW Ladies

WORD OF THE WEEK: You better watch your mouth! Each Monday we pick and announce a "hush word" you need to avoid like the plague. If you get caught with the "hush word" in your post ANYWHERE, you'll have to RN a penalty and do the required action or task. This includes EVERYONE! Yes…I AM talking to you! *Points* User Image (Fine Print: The Monday Announcement of the new hush word is the only post granted immunity and is the OFFICIAL cut-off point ringing in the brand new word. xd )

WARNING: This game includes each and every post within this thread, even the "Out of Character" statements. NOBODY is immune. If you don't like or want your character to be in bad situations, then either use a different character you don't care about or don't post. There are a multitude of ways to accomplish your task if you happen to get caught and you can be as elaborate as you want or don't want. You may, but are not required to, RP your predicament out. When in doubt, PM someone. OR you could always just pay the bribe and not even go there. If you post, you take the risk…the choice is solely yours. Habitual whining about it will only get you in hot water…Capisce? talk2hand

"Hush Word" ninja … NAUGHTY (8/20 - 8/26)

RN PENALTIES
Oh boy…you must have really done it this time. Random number 1 to 20 in your post to find out how to get out of the mess you are in. May the MW Ladies have mercy on your soul.

All community service tasks must be posted in MW and completed in 2 WEEKS from when you were caught. If you are unable to complete your RN service within the time frame, you will be put onto our WALL OF SHAME and subjected to ridicule or humiliation. If you would prefer the "EASY WAY OUT" of your service, you could always bribe Psyzapp with 10,000 gold to get out of your predicament. User Image

*decided she'll venture out later* sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 20, 2012 8:06 pm

She was watching Iron Man when her phone beeped, signaling a text. She read the text from Psy and debated on giving her an exact day to be ready. The pilot to Psy's private jet was on stand-by and would be ready to go at a moment's notice. She typed out a quick response and went back to her movie.

Kat's text to Psy
Pack for a week. Mainly swimsuits. Informal meals. Do NOT bring your entire closet! xp We'll be leaving next week....I'll let you know exactly when later on. wink ~Kat

katana68

Partying Conventioneer

Nei1

Toxic Punk

24,350 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Toy Drive Tycoon 400
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Tue Aug 21, 2012 3:17 am

After taking the brownies out the oven and letting them cool, Nei cuts them into nice bite size bits. They look great and smell nothing the the magic cookie. Now to place the brownies in the bar and let the fun begin. She chuckles evilly while gathering the brownies bites on to a nice platter. Then Nei opens the hatch to her hidey hole and enters the bar. She puts the platter on the bar with a sign:

Quote:
Enjoy these brownies ladies

~Anon

Nei returns to her hidey hole closing the hatch..
PostPosted: Tue Aug 21, 2012 7:35 am

*coming upstairs, smells baked goods* emotion_drool
*reaches the bar and finds the platter with the note*
*reads it carefully*
I'm not sure I trust this "Anon" person User Image
*debates a long while over having one with coffee
after all that would be just sinful* twisted
*perhaps sweatdrop too sinful...
she'll leave the chocolate to Leko
although Leko of all creatures should not be consuming it User Image*
*makes a double shot
continues to peer at the brownies from her peripheral vision as she sips her brew*

lady ayami chan

Virtuous Saint

lady ayami chan

Virtuous Saint

PostPosted: Tue Aug 21, 2012 8:57 am

*leaves for a bit
continues to check over her shoulder as she exits
out the front doors* User Image
PostPosted: Tue Aug 21, 2012 9:57 am

* Walks in bar and spies brownies*

Well, good morning to me? I guess... ninja

* Walks towards the plate and senses a faint aura. *

Humans...

*Turns away from the plate and calmly seats at a nearby booth. *

QuietStorm XII

Devout Hunter

QuietStorm XII

Devout Hunter

PostPosted: Tue Aug 21, 2012 10:13 am

* Leaves quickly *
Geezerville ~ RP's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5827 5828 5829 5830 5831 5832 ... 5973 5974 5975 5976 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games