Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Geezers Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for users 21 and over 

Tags: Geezer, Mature, Age 21+ 

Reply Geezerville ~ RP's
GGG Most WANTED ~ CLOSED Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5829 5830 5831 5832 5833 5834 ... 5973 5974 5975 5976 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

New RN's. How bout it?
I desire to serve the Mistress and her ladies unconditionally
22%
 22%  [ 10 ]
I just want a drink
35%
 35%  [ 16 ]
Say What?
24%
 24%  [ 11 ]
Oh gawd. How am I going to walk in those heels?
17%
 17%  [ 8 ]
Total Votes : 45

katana68

Partying Conventioneer

PostPosted: Fri Aug 24, 2012 11:28 am
"What the ******** is going on here? confused "

She went back and had a seat, wondering if Lia had enchanted something to make these changes happen. She loved the fox demon, but the fact was that she was a mischievous one.

She watched her reflection in the mirror, and her head started to feel odd....along with her....posterior. She watched as ears slowly appeared on top of her head and turned to see a double tail swishing back and forth slowly. eek

"The hell? confused " She tried to think of what a double tail was, and didn't recall Kits ever having a double tail.

She suddenly had a craving for some cream, so she got up and got some out of the fridge. She poured some into a glass and daintily dipped her fingers into the cream and licked it off her fingers.  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 24, 2012 11:41 am
She purred contentedly when she had finished the cream and stretched her arms above her head sinuously. Licking her lips, she looked around the empty bar and decided that she would pay the club a little visit.

She padded to the door that led to IR and went inside, the bouncers barely paying attention to her new appearance, as they were used to the MW ladies dressing up in different attire for the club.  

katana68

Partying Conventioneer

Nei1

Toxic Punk

24,350 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Toy Drive Tycoon 400
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Fri Aug 24, 2012 6:09 pm
Nei laughs as hard as she can by the effects that the brownies have on the ladies. Excellent! she says as she spies on the bar area with her scope, It's too good.  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 24, 2012 6:37 pm
-dame walks into MW after her shift from TCK. First thing she notices is the brownies on a plate on the counter. ninja -

-hurrying over, dame snags one and pops the whole thing in her mouth. She has trouble chewing for a moment because of the size of the brownie she just stuffed in her mouth- emotion_omnomnom sweatdrop emotion_omnomnom

ninja -after swallowing, she grabs another and stuffs half of it into her mouth, biting it and enjoying the flavor- Mmmm. twisted whee heart

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

Kits Rose rolled 5 6-sided dice: 3, 6, 6, 5, 5 Total: 25 (5-30)

Kits Rose

Feline Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Fri Aug 24, 2012 6:40 pm
*walks into the bar* Hey dame. ^_^ *sees the plate of brownies* What's that?  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 24, 2012 7:02 pm
-she had stuffed the rest of the brownie into her mouth before Kits came around and it was too full for her to answer so she just waves enthusiastically-

-however, before she can finish waving, the world suddenly shifts and she pitches forward and then notices Kits is much taller than normal, the ceiling seems higher, hell, even the daggum bar stools are ginormous- WTF! -she tries to yell but all that comes out is angry meows and hisses-

-her tail puffs out and she pads around in a circle for a moment before plopping down huffing and pouting, a disgruntled frown on her kitty face-

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

Kits Rose rolled 5 6-sided dice: 2, 2, 5, 4, 4 Total: 17 (5-30)

Kits Rose

Feline Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Fri Aug 24, 2012 7:11 pm
surprised Ummm... *thinks that it's one of Ryzan's transformations until she realizes that dame isn't speaking, but meowing* What happened? cat_surprised

*grabs dame by the scruff of her neck to pick her up* Crumbs?

*looks at the plate on the counter* I wonder... *picks up a brownie and sniffs it* Smells like chocolate. *shrugs*  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 24, 2012 7:15 pm
Mrow, mrow, mrow, mrow, mrowmrowmrowmrowmrowmrow MROW MROW MROW MROOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOWWW!!!!!! cat_stare cat_stressed  

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

Kits Rose rolled 5 6-sided dice: 1, 6, 5, 1, 5 Total: 18 (5-30)

Kits Rose

Feline Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Fri Aug 24, 2012 7:19 pm
Yes, I know you're angry. Hopefully you'll change back soon... cat_sweatdrop

*nibbles the corner of a brownie* Hmmm... they're okay... nothing special.

*feels her tail tingling* Huh? *looks back at it* cat_surprised My tail's split! And I didn't do it this time! cat_gonk Something's up with those brownies. *throws away the one she ate part of*  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 24, 2012 7:23 pm
Mrow, mrow, mmmrrrrroooooooooooowwww! cat_crying cat_crying -whines-  

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

Kits Rose rolled 5 6-sided dice: 3, 4, 6, 3, 3 Total: 19 (5-30)

Kits Rose

Feline Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Fri Aug 24, 2012 7:31 pm
All right... *sets dame down* Don't go far, though. You know how Psyzapp feels about animals in the bar. *usually ignores that cause her pets are well-behaved most of the time*

I don't think it would be a good idea to leave these out. cat_sweatdrop *starts to throw the brownies away, then stops and covers the plate with plastic instead and leaves a note on top of it warning people not to eat them* Maybe Liada should take a look at these. She's the one who's most likely to know what's in them. I think... *adds to the note, asking Liada if she can find out why it's happening*  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 24, 2012 7:39 pm
Mrow, mrow, mrow. cat_sad -damekitty jumps up onto a stool, then up onto the bar, meowing in Kits' face- cat_neutral  

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

Kits Rose rolled 5 6-sided dice: 3, 1, 2, 5, 1 Total: 12 (5-30)

Kits Rose

Feline Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Fri Aug 24, 2012 7:43 pm
What, dame? I'm sorry, I don't actually understand cat-speak unless I am a cat at the moment. cat_sweatdrop I'd change, but... well, Silver decided to stay outside today and there'd be the problem of my clothes. cat_sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 24, 2012 7:49 pm
-keeps meowing in Kits' face and then rubs against her cheek and then trills back and forth under her chin- Mrow, mrow, mrow, mroooooow. -purrs-  

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

Kits Rose rolled 5 6-sided dice: 2, 4, 2, 2, 3 Total: 13 (5-30)

Kits Rose

Feline Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Fri Aug 24, 2012 7:52 pm
Okay, okay... *pets dame* Did you want attention? *feels really strange doing this, knowing that it's actually dame*  
Geezerville ~ RP's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5829 5830 5831 5832 5833 5834 ... 5973 5974 5975 5976 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games