Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Geezers Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for users 21 and over 

Tags: Geezer, Mature, Age 21+ 

Reply Geezerville ~ RP's
GGG Most WANTED ~ CLOSED Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5832 5833 5834 5835 5836 5837 ... 5973 5974 5975 5976 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

New RN's. How bout it?
I desire to serve the Mistress and her ladies unconditionally
22%
 22%  [ 10 ]
I just want a drink
35%
 35%  [ 16 ]
Say What?
24%
 24%  [ 11 ]
Oh gawd. How am I going to walk in those heels?
17%
 17%  [ 8 ]
Total Votes : 45

lady leko-chan

Desirable Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Fri Aug 31, 2012 11:00 am
*decides to explore another dimensional space
out of boredom* User Image
*vanishes*  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 01, 2012 2:45 pm
*comes up from the rooms below*
*feels tires and bored* sad
*begins steaming some soy milk to create herself a cappuccino*
*adds it over a double shot of espresso then takes a seat on one of the couches
folding her feet under her as she sits*  

lady ayami chan

Virtuous Saint

MiroIsBored

Adorable Cleric

PostPosted: Sat Sep 01, 2012 2:59 pm
:: reluctantly enters and takes a seat at the nearest table. After a moment, she notices angel snake lady in the back and waves :: surprised  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 01, 2012 3:03 pm
*sees Miro waving over to her*
*senses something different about her
but shakes it off to her own senses being off*
*smiles sweetly over her cup at Miro
waves back*  

lady ayami chan

Virtuous Saint

MiroIsBored

Adorable Cleric

PostPosted: Sat Sep 01, 2012 3:10 pm
:: goes to sit over by angel snake lady because she sure makes those couches look comfy 3nodding After getting settled, she smiles and points at angel snake lady's legs ::

Miro likes them stockingses 3nodding

PostPosted: Sat Sep 01, 2012 3:32 pm
Oh!
*looks at the little puffs sticking out from the ankle*
redface thank you, I do as well.
*still senses something different from Miro* User Image
*sips her coffee drink*
How are you doing Miro?
Seems like it's been quite some time since I saw you last. User Image
Then again that may be my own fault sweatdrop
I get so caught up in things... User Image

lady ayami chan

Virtuous Saint

MiroIsBored

Adorable Cleric

PostPosted: Sat Sep 01, 2012 3:47 pm
Miro hasn't been around here muches sweatdrop She hasn't had much reason to since she doesn't drink plus Tes and Ryzan don't like her anymore crying

Miro's been really tired crying Her supervisor person at kitty lady's business place told her she could have the weekend off, but Miro doesn't know what to do with all that time off gonk She'd rather have monies, but supervisor person insisted crying Then some other lady person said she wanted Miro to join her group of friendses for dinner and clubbing. Miro likes dinner, but Miro isn't a clubber gonk .... unless by "clubber", you're talking about someone who wields a club. Miro does that sometimes 3nodding But Miro tried to tell crazy club lady person she didn't want to go, but she wouldn't take "no" for an answer gonk So here Miro is crying

PostPosted: Sat Sep 01, 2012 3:54 pm
User Image *listens to all the details carefully
nodding in recognition of each thing*
*sips her now cooling brew* yum_tea
Miro,
you don't need to do anything you don't want to. User Image

*spoken like a true hypocrite*
I'm not sure how long I have
before my other wakes
or I get called out on something User Image
but you are more than welcome to sit and waste time with me instead.
I can even order us some red bean cakes or something. User Image
How would you like that?
You seem like you need to rest anyway User Image

lady ayami chan

Virtuous Saint

lady ayami chan

Virtuous Saint

PostPosted: Sat Sep 01, 2012 3:58 pm
((adds a couple things from Miro's equip list to my wish list))  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 01, 2012 4:23 pm
surprised Miro never says "no" to cakey whee Unless she wasn't feeling very Miro-y. Miro doesn't like when she doesn't feel Miro-y crying It's not very Miro-y of her crying  

MiroIsBored

Adorable Cleric

ThisEmptySoul

Sarcastic Punk

PostPosted: Sat Sep 01, 2012 4:31 pm
{{*tries to squeeze in posting time after the spouse decides we're having Chinese food from scratch for dinner* stressed Wearing something sleeveless while frying tofu probably wasn't a good idea... but it's too hot to wear sleeves! }}  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 01, 2012 4:35 pm
((it's fine we're having a dinner fiasco ourselves here stare so I need to leave in a minute. I'll write myself out and we'll see what you need to do rolleyes I so freaken hate being social....))

*gets a summon*
eek sweatdrop
So sorry Miro...
I need to go.
If you a snack, just put it on me.

*rushes out the door*  

lady ayami chan

Virtuous Saint

MiroIsBored

Adorable Cleric

PostPosted: Sat Sep 01, 2012 5:01 pm
:: pouts that angel snake lady left before cakey was ordered crying Even worse, crazy club lady and her group shows up shortly after and sweep Miro away into the JD for dinner crying Through the entire meal, Miro tries to hide behind everyone else so that the Jade Dragon doesn't see her and try to eat her ::  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 01, 2012 7:39 pm
{{*grumbles about being stolen away from the computer every 3 minutes until it's bed time* stressed Ignore the time delay stare }}

:: while Miro's captors chat over dessert, one of them receives a message on her phone with a small video clip of the band performing in the club... more specifically the dry humping part. She releases a loud squeal at watching it and starts showing it to the group, but Miro is too busy trying not to draw unwanted attention to herself from the Jade Dragon to get a good look at it. Before she knows it, the group decides to head over to the club so they don't miss anymore such happenings from the band, dragging Miro along with crying She barely manages to slip on her earcuffs before being ushered in ::

{{Going to have to wait until morning to finish the scene stressed But maybe Mir can play herself then emotion_awesome }}  

MiroIsBored

Adorable Cleric

lady ayami chan

Virtuous Saint

PostPosted: Tue Sep 04, 2012 6:12 am
*enters the bar through the front doors*
*finally making it back from her summons stare *
*sees the board hasn't been updated, do to yesterday being a day of no labor
she muses*
*decides a great word for after labor day
since you are not to wear this color shoe after it User Image*

*pins up the announcement then makes herself a double shot*

MW Ladies

WORD OF THE WEEK: You better watch your mouth! Each Monday we pick and announce a "hush word" you need to avoid like the plague. If you get caught with the "hush word" in your post ANYWHERE, you'll have to RN a penalty and do the required action or task. This includes EVERYONE! Yes…I AM talking to you! *Points* User Image (Fine Print: The Monday Announcement of the new hush word is the only post granted immunity and is the OFFICIAL cut-off point ringing in the brand new word. xd )

WARNING: This game includes each and every post within this thread, even the "Out of Character" statements. NOBODY is immune. If you don't like or want your character to be in bad situations, then either use a different character you don't care about or don't post. There are a multitude of ways to accomplish your task if you happen to get caught and you can be as elaborate as you want or don't want. You may, but are not required to, RP your predicament out. When in doubt, PM someone. OR you could always just pay the bribe and not even go there. If you post, you take the risk…the choice is solely yours. Habitual whining about it will only get you in hot water…Capisce? talk2hand

"Hush Word" ninja WHITE (9/4 - 9/9) - that's right we gave you labor day off pirate

RN PENALTIES
Oh boy…you must have really done it this time. Random number 1 to 20 in your post to find out how to get out of the mess you are in. May the MW Ladies have mercy on your soul.

All community service tasks must be posted in MW and completed in 2 WEEKS from when you were caught. If you are unable to complete your RN service within the time frame, you will be put onto our WALL OF SHAME and subjected to ridicule or humiliation. If you would prefer the "EASY WAY OUT" of your service, you could always bribe Psyzapp with 10,000 gold to get out of your predicament. User Image

Geezerville ~ RP's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5832 5833 5834 5835 5836 5837 ... 5973 5974 5975 5976 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games