Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Geezers Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for users 21 and over 

Tags: Geezer, Mature, Age 21+ 

Reply Geezerville ~ RP's
GGG Most WANTED ~ CLOSED Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5834 5835 5836 5837 5838 5839 ... 5973 5974 5975 5976 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

New RN's. How bout it?
I desire to serve the Mistress and her ladies unconditionally
22%
 22%  [ 10 ]
I just want a drink
35%
 35%  [ 16 ]
Say What?
24%
 24%  [ 11 ]
Oh gawd. How am I going to walk in those heels?
17%
 17%  [ 8 ]
Total Votes : 45

Cuwen

Questionable Inquisitor

7,425 Points
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Tue Sep 11, 2012 12:42 pm
Kairanha

Amy came into the bar and hopped up on one of the bar stools. This would be a nice brief relief of the current problems Thistle was having. Thistle wasn't sure anymore if she wanted to go to a new world to find others like her or not. She wanted to find more like her, but she wasn't sure if she wanted to go to another world. It scared her. So Amy had been trying to decide if she should go with Kaori alone or wait until Thistle felt like going. She knew that Thistle would want to see others like her, if they could find them, but she didn't want to push her too hard.

So, she was glad when Kai suggested taking a break from everything.

She looked over at Kai and grinned. "You know how when we met, I was the bartender here? Well, what do you say about being my bartender for a change?"  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 11, 2012 12:59 pm
*he smiled at the memory, but decided to tease Amy a bit* Well it's not beyond my ability to bar tend, but such jobs are beneath my station. But because it is you, I will be happy to serve a drink.  

Kairanha

Tipsy Streaker

10,675 Points
  • Pie For All! 300
  • Bunny Hoarder 150

Cuwen

Questionable Inquisitor

7,425 Points
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Tue Sep 11, 2012 1:09 pm
Amy laughed and crossed one leg over the other at the knee. Then she propped her elbow on her knee and rested her chin in her hand as she smirked at Kai.

"Well thank you. I do appreciate it. I'd like a hurricane, please. And you know... I could transfigure an outfit for you that is more... appropriate to your station."

Amy's eyes gleamed at Kai, full of mischief.  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 11, 2012 1:29 pm
*he tried as best he could to keep a straight face, but his smile turned into a grin as he watched Amy shift positions and committed the movement to memory*

As you wish, I will make it so. * he went back behind the bar and pulled out his phone to look up what the drink contained and after a moment went about preparing it and he laid down a coaster and put the drink down on it in front of her* Hopefully it is to your liking.

Clothes more appropriate to my station? *he mused out loud and started blushing* I don't think I will ever get used to fuzzy pink handcuffs.  

Kairanha

Tipsy Streaker

10,675 Points
  • Pie For All! 300
  • Bunny Hoarder 150

Cuwen

Questionable Inquisitor

7,425 Points
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Tue Sep 11, 2012 1:34 pm
Amy grinned brightly when she saw Kai grin himself. She loved his smile.

She watched as she made her drink and was quite impressed to see him look up the recipe on his phone. "Man, I wish I had thought of that when I was a bartender here. I had Psy's book of recipes to use, but the phone might have been quicker."

She smiled as he placed the drink before her and nodded. "Thank you very much, Kai."

She took a sip of it and then nodded again. "Very good! You made it a little sweeter, just how I like it. You know me so well..."

Her smile turned into a grin again and she chuckled softly. "Oh don't worry, no fuzzy pink handcuffs will be used for this outfit. I was thinking of some very, very tight black cloth pants and a white poet's shirt that was left unbuttoned in the front."  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 11, 2012 1:56 pm
*RN device falls from a portal*

Cuwen

This would be a **** brief relief of the current problems Thistle was having. ...

*an images gets burned upon your mind*
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

mmhmmm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
pirate  

lady leko-chan

Desirable Sex Symbol

Kairanha

Tipsy Streaker

10,675 Points
  • Pie For All! 300
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
PostPosted: Tue Sep 11, 2012 1:57 pm
*he chuckled* Yeah, I never used to rely so much on my phone, but about a year ago I got really lost and my phone was the only thing that I could rely on. It told me where I was and how to get to a hotel nearby. It's at that moment that I came to accept that the device might be smarter than I am and now I use it frequently to look up useful information to make me seem smarter than I am.

*smiled at being praised* We're similar in a lot of ways. I was hoping a taste for sweet things was one of them.

Ah! An outfit like that would be embarrassing. I tend to like clothes that are a bit loose and disguise my figure. Sometimes getting someone's imagination working on trying to figure out what lies beneath the clothing rather than putting the goods on display is a better tactic.

((Khaaaaaaaan! emotion_facepalm ))  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 11, 2012 2:05 pm
{{Leko! I love that image!!! Yes! XD lol. I loved the Labyrinth when I was growing up. Still do, actually. And he's a big reason why!}}

Amy giggled at Kai's remark about his phone. "I'm glad you found your way back. As for being smarter... yeah, all computer devices seem to be getting smarter than humans anymore. Ah well. As long as a robot servant is invented, I'll be happy."

She grinned and blushed slightly when Kai mentioned a taste for sweet things. "Yes, yes I do... Though I usually prefer things sweetened by fruit or means other than sugar. I'm not a big sugar person."

The blush faded, then, and Amy laughed at Kai's reluctance to put on tight clothes. "Kai, you have walked around here naked before! What's the difference? I definitely agree that leaving something to the imagination can be fun, but you, my dear, have revealed all before."

She clapped softly and then curled her fingers together and rested her chin on top of them as she smirked at Kai. "I think you'd look so sexy in that type of outfit. You definitely have the figure for it! I'll give you a treat if you do it..."  

Cuwen

Questionable Inquisitor

7,425 Points
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Tycoon 200
Cuwen generated a random number between 1 and 20 ... 14!

Cuwen

Questionable Inquisitor

7,425 Points
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Tue Sep 11, 2012 2:08 pm
RN

Edit: {{LOL!!! Kai! The whole 'I am' thing is starting again! XD Poor Kai's just going to die from the stress of his g/f being turned into so many different things.}}  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 11, 2012 2:16 pm
(( twisted ))  

lady leko-chan

Desirable Sex Symbol

Kairanha

Tipsy Streaker

10,675 Points
  • Pie For All! 300
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
PostPosted: Tue Sep 11, 2012 2:39 pm
Robot servants could be a dangerous prospect on a number of levels. Make them too humanoid looking and some people wouldn't put any effort into getting a girl friend anymore.

Heh, touche. My personality is bent towards being all or nothing. When I feel like wearing clothes I do a proper job of it. And when I don't feel like it, well I tend to go about my business as a magical creature of nature not held down by the restraints of society.

*He got a devilish smile* A treat? You realize you are trying to make a deal with someone with a sealed demon within them, right? Could you withstand giving me the kind of treat I would appreciate?  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 11, 2012 2:50 pm
Amy honestly didn't know how to respond to the robot comment, so she simply shrugged and then took another sip of her drink. Then, she smirked and hopped off of the stool. She went over to Kai, put her hands on her hips and looked up at him with a grin.

"Well in my opinion, the outfit I'm imagining would be a cross between both of your personalities. It might be interesting to blend them, do something new..."

Her grin turned devilish as well as she said the next part. "I am a witch, and I'm pretty sure I could handle whatever treat your quirky mind dreams up. But no treat if there's no outfit."  

Cuwen

Questionable Inquisitor

7,425 Points
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Tycoon 200

Kairanha

Tipsy Streaker

10,675 Points
  • Pie For All! 300
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
PostPosted: Tue Sep 11, 2012 3:23 pm
((I noticed this happen before, but I'm pretty sure in story Kai is shorter than Amy by an inch, thus when we are both standing together it would be Kai who would ever so slightly be looking up. 3nodding though I very very very rarely make mention of it, Kai is 5'9". It's a nice height for cross dressing. ninja ))

*he imagined what he would look like in that outfit and started giggling* I don't think either personality ever had an ambition to become the second coming of David Bowie.

*he realized that his demon was sealed which meant in terms of strength, Amy could overpower him with magic if it occurred to her and powerless as he currently was he had no way to follow through with any devious ideas he came up with and there were a few. He started this game without thinking it through. He'd have to either bluff his way out or give in and pride demanded he at least try and maintain the image of being in control of himself* I'll think about it, but it's probably never gonna happen. Well not here anyway. That's something that aint going to happen outside the bed room. Then I'd get a treat either way.  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 11, 2012 3:33 pm
{{Seriously??? I really, really thought Kai was around 6'1. I thought that was said when we first started RPing together. I'm sorry! Hmmm.... }}

Amy's eyes widened and she gasped. "And what, pray tell, is wrong with the great David Bowie? Dude was hot in his day! Well, I only really liked his appearance in that one Disney movie, but damn! At least I'm not asking for the wig, too."

Amy's expression then darkened slightly and she smirked. She went back to the bar, turned so that her back was against it, put her hands on the edge of the bar, and then hopped up so that she was sitting on top of the bar. Her white shorts and blue skirt/scarf combo rode up a little higher when she did that.

"Weeelll... you let me know what you decide when you're done thinking about it. I'm still shocked that you're content walking around here naked, but you're not okay with wearing a tight pair of pants. You are robbing the world, Kai, of the awesomeness that would be your a** in a pair of tight pants."

She reached behind her, grabbed a toothpick, pierced one of the maraschino cherries in a jar, and then brought it to her mouth. She slowly wrapped her lips around the cherry and then plucked it off of the toothpick.  

Cuwen

Questionable Inquisitor

7,425 Points
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Tycoon 200

ThisEmptySoul

Sarcastic Punk

PostPosted: Tue Sep 11, 2012 3:50 pm
Kairanha
((It's a **** height for cross dressing. ninja ))
{{ emotion_awesome Anyhow, I honestly don't remember Kai mentioning his height, but I have long assumed he was shorter than me, which would make him shorter than Amy as well since Amy and Tes are the same height.}}  
Geezerville ~ RP's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5834 5835 5836 5837 5838 5839 ... 5973 5974 5975 5976 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games