Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Geezers Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for users 21 and over 

Tags: Geezer, Mature, Age 21+ 

Reply Geezerville ~ RP's
GGG Most WANTED ~ CLOSED Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5835 5836 5837 5838 5839 5840 ... 5973 5974 5975 5976 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

New RN's. How bout it?
I desire to serve the Mistress and her ladies unconditionally
22%
 22%  [ 10 ]
I just want a drink
35%
 35%  [ 16 ]
Say What?
24%
 24%  [ 11 ]
Oh gawd. How am I going to walk in those heels?
17%
 17%  [ 8 ]
Total Votes : 45

Cuwen

Questionable Inquisitor

7,425 Points
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Tue Sep 11, 2012 3:53 pm
{{Huh! I just always thought he was around 6'1. And Tes and Amy's height is... 5'11, right?}}  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 11, 2012 3:55 pm
{{5'10" It's actually the most common height amongst Geezerville characters. Kits is also 5'10" emotion_awesome }}  

ThisEmptySoul

Sarcastic Punk

Cuwen

Questionable Inquisitor

7,425 Points
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Tue Sep 11, 2012 3:58 pm
{{So close! I thought it was around that height (5-10, 5-11), and that's what I kept picturing Amy's height as. And now I'm trying to think up a reasonable way for Amy to be transformed into something later. lol}}  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 11, 2012 4:08 pm
((Am I missing something, because I keep looking at the front page and the hush word seems to be different than what people are calling out on. "Nice" isn't even on the current list. Am I broken? o_o;

I think I might be pretty close to being one of the shortest active characters. All the Amazons that roam this thread...))

Kairanha

Tipsy Streaker

10,675 Points
  • Pie For All! 300
  • Bunny Hoarder 150

Cuwen

Questionable Inquisitor

7,425 Points
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Tue Sep 11, 2012 4:11 pm
{{I thought f-i-n-e was the word.And I can't respond in the story b/c I don't have anything the respond to. sad }}  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 11, 2012 4:20 pm
((Where we were called on a hush word we both used "nice," not the F word though... which is confusing me.

and I'll get right on it. soon.))

Kairanha

Tipsy Streaker

10,675 Points
  • Pie For All! 300
  • Bunny Hoarder 150

Cuwen

Questionable Inquisitor

7,425 Points
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Tue Sep 11, 2012 4:26 pm
{{Huh! You're right. I thought I said f-i-n-e. Good eye! I don't know what's going on.}}  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 11, 2012 4:33 pm
((Lovely. ))  

Nei1

Toxic Punk

24,350 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Toy Drive Tycoon 400
  • Married 100

Cuwen

Questionable Inquisitor

7,425 Points
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Tue Sep 11, 2012 4:38 pm
{{Nei! biggrin You should come join!}}  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 11, 2012 4:51 pm
{{Yeah, I've got brain stew. stare Ignore me on the hush word and go about your business.}}  

ThisEmptySoul

Sarcastic Punk

Kairanha

Tipsy Streaker

10,675 Points
  • Pie For All! 300
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
PostPosted: Tue Sep 11, 2012 4:55 pm
((*pushes his glasses up* My powers of observation aren't to be underestimated... but if didn't happen to me as well I would have let it slide... emotion_yatta ))

I can't quite put my finger on it, i don't think he's really my type though. It's like he lacks the commitment to do a full and proper cross dressing. Someone's passion that only goes half way will never have my approval. It's one hundred years too early for him to try and seduce me.

*he noticed the change in her attitude and started wondering what Amy had up her sleeve. Whatever it was he was sure he could handle it, he convinced himself as he watched her intently. As she pushed herself up onto the bar top his mouth dropped and confidence in his ability to handle himself cracked. he would much rather prefer to be handling her now, but he managed to keep his hands to himself thinking this must be some kind of test and that was a very dirty trick*

I'm... I'm really trying to change. Even though I don't have a problem stripping, especially now, I got to thinking that only someone I care about should see me naked... *he was aware that last bit was meant to stroke his ego and he could feel his will take another hit. He was almost to the point of caving in, but he had his pride still!*

*he could feel himself staring, but at this point he really didn't care anymore. The temptation for a "treat" was just too great to resist anymore* I surrender. Since you want to see me in such an outfit so badly, I'll let you but just this once.

((I'm having trouble trying to sleep... I'm countin' sheep, but runnin' out...))  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 11, 2012 5:01 pm
{{Nice actually was one of the hush words recently, but it was a few weeks back. It was nice, then naughty, then white before the current word. }}  

ThisEmptySoul

Sarcastic Punk

Nei1

Toxic Punk

24,350 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Toy Drive Tycoon 400
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Tue Sep 11, 2012 5:04 pm
Cuwen
{{Nei! biggrin You should come join!}}
(( I'm in my hidey hole deciding on what to do next. ))  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 11, 2012 5:30 pm
{{You're trying to sleep while RPing?? Whaaa? lol!

So... since the word is f-i-n-e, does that mean I still have to do the RN or not?

Nei... hidey holes are fun! XD}}

Normally, Amy would have said something about Kai's David Bowie statements, but that would ruin her plan. However, when Kai said that he thought only someone he cared about should see him naked, the grin slightly faltered on her face and a true smile started to hint on her lips. She hadn't expected that, and it really touched her. She might be the only one to see him naked from now on? That meant a lot to her. She knew that was a huge sacrifice for Kai, and it made her feel really honored that he would only want her, the person he cared about, to see him naked.

Her smile turned into a genuine grin and she slipped off of the counter. She walked up to Kai, wrapped her arms around his neck, and kissed him deeply.

A few moments later, she pulled back and smiled down at him. "I do want to see you in that outfit.. but what you said about only wanting the person you care about to see you naked? That means a lot. So... really, only wear that outfit if you want to."  

Cuwen

Questionable Inquisitor

7,425 Points
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Tycoon 200

ThisEmptySoul

Sarcastic Punk

PostPosted: Tue Sep 11, 2012 5:38 pm
{{... apparently not a Greenday fan...
If you didn't say the hush word, then you don't need to do the RN punishment.}}

Geezerville ~ RP's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5835 5836 5837 5838 5839 5840 ... 5973 5974 5975 5976 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games