Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "CIF" Crikey! It's a Forum~!
"Why Not" Introduce Yourself? ^_^ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 582 583 584 585 586 587 ... 635 636 637 638 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

7,165! :D
  +1
View Results

ZukosSecretLover65

PostPosted: Wed Mar 18, 2009 1:46 am
Hi, my name is Nicole! This is my 4th and newest Account on Gaia. 4laugh My first Account that I created goes under the UserName of BurningMoon65 (http://www.gaiaonline.com/profiles/14836220).I first joined Gaia on 8/2/08. mrgreen

My Birth-Day is on Jan. 27th. I'm 13 years old and I'm in 7th Grade.
I absolutely heart the Show "Avatar: The Last Airbender". My Fav. guy Character is Zuko, and I'd say that Azula is my Fav. Female Character (she's also one of my Role-Models). twisted Though I'm a Fan of many different Pairings on "Avatar", I heart Zutara (Zuko + Katara) the Best!!!! whee

If I could be any type of Bender on the Show, I would want to be a WaterBender from the Northern WaterTribe. My 2 Fav. Nations on "Avatar" are the Northern WaterTribe and the FireNation. My RP (RolePlaying) Character is a Waterbender from the Northern WaterTribe. I based her off of Princess Yue. Her name is Luna Sai ("Luna" means "the Moon", "Sai" means "Talented").

User Image
(This Pic. was NOT made by Me!)

My favorite Season is Winter, and I heart when it Rains! 4laugh I have 3 Cute Cats! Names: Rusty ("Red"), Sierra, and Snowy Blizzard. The first Cat that I've ever had was named "Smokey". Sadly, he died at the age of 1 and a half from internal injuries after he got hit by a Car.... crying R.I.P. Smokey.... heart
I also have 2 little Brothers named Chris and Ryan. stressed Chris will be turning 6 on April 3rd, and Ryan will be turning 2 on May 3rd.

If You ever met me in real life, I would come off as a Shy, Quiet Person.... but I'm different on the Web. I'm way more open and I'm not as Quiet....

Well.... I guess that's all! Nice to meet everyone! I'd be happy to accept any Friend Requests.... 3nodding

PostPosted: Wed Mar 18, 2009 2:54 am
miNe's Nancy,,,juZ staRted pLayiNx~ Gaia a weEk aGo..nOw I'm on a Quest 4r Autumn GLory n Youkai's tReasure (..siNce I'm bRoke..)

anyBody couLd heLp? tengQ~ a biLLion..
▌♪.. ♥._.♥._.♥._.♥._.♥ ..♪ ▌  

ICrucify_ZoyaI

Sick Until Sunday

Shirtless Player

7,700 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Guildmember 100
  • Forum Regular 100
PostPosted: Wed Mar 18, 2009 4:07 am
NancyCrucifyZoya
miNe's Nancy,,,juZ staRted pLayiNx~ Gaia a weEk aGo..nOw I'm on a Quest 4r Autumn GLory n Youkai's tReasure (..siNce I'm bRoke..)

anyBody couLd heLp? tengQ~ a biLLion..
▌♪.. ♥._.♥._.♥._.♥._.♥ ..♪ ▌
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.In the eyes of those who see her...

Why don't you make a thread in the YCQ forum, it tends to help them along, that way those who wish to help, know where to look.
...she is as invisible as the windUser Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 18, 2009 3:03 pm
Hey, I just joined a few days ago. I've been on gaia for i think 7 months now.  

Fist of the Notrh Star

-SiLLy-PizzA-

PostPosted: Thu Mar 19, 2009 2:40 pm
well, my name is hannah razz not hannah montana, i kinda hate her, no offense to people who like her. ive been playing gaia for 543 days, my forum posts is 1075 sweatdrop ummm of course im a girl. during my free time i mostly watch tv or on the comp or eatting lol orrr read razz i love to read, im no nerd though, wel i really stupid in school LOL well, that good enough :O -poof-  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 20, 2009 2:12 am
(demon talking)
Hi.
I am Demon of the Stars' older brothers account..
I sent in a join request sometime.. demon saw on her log that I had joined... and decided to hack into me again..  

HellzDemon666

Sick Until Sunday

Shirtless Player

7,700 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Guildmember 100
  • Forum Regular 100
PostPosted: Fri Mar 20, 2009 2:28 am
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.In the eyes of those who see her...
-pets accounts head-
...she is as invisible as the windUser Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 20, 2009 4:45 pm
Hey, my names Kenzie. :'D
I'm 15 years old, and I like to write poems and stuff.
Actually no I'm just getting into writing poems. d;
I love to donate, and of course chat with people.
I'm a pretty easy going person, and love to help out. n.n

Anything else I suggest contacting me I suppose.
Pm or comment. I respond to both.

Prince Charmant

Invisible Citizen

Josh Stucky

PostPosted: Fri Mar 20, 2009 8:49 pm
Howdy 8D I'm Frankie Ann W. My nick name at school is Frankie Spankie. I'm 14 turning 15 on Oct. 28 My birth date was 1994. I'm a smart blonde 8D Booyah! I'm a female ((Duh!)) I love to read, draw, and play Halo3. I love Blake my boyfriend for now and hopefully a very long time <33 I have four brothers and sisters. I'm the youngest and I only hate one of my brothers. I have X-Box LIVE and if oyu want to add me my gamertag is parkinginaditch I love my friends with all my hearts, though sometimes I just want them to stay away from me. I'm very, very, very random whee I love you all 8D If you want to know more just message me :]  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 22, 2009 1:48 pm
[Hello] can you hear me?

Well, I suppose this is my grand opening. Bloodlust Awakening has awakened on the streets of Why Not. Hold on to your plushies, 'cause this one's gunna be BIG.

Already, you have probably figured out, I am a female. I'm also loud and proud, and love to joke around. I find most things hilarious, and often laugh when others aren't. But that's just the way I roll.

Don't ask me about my name. No, I'm not a Vampire, nor a Vampire Fangirl. I detest the new movie, Twilight, and all other sequels following it. Now, a good vampire love story is that of Buffy: The Vampire Slayer. Haven't seen it? Watch it. Now.

But, I'm not here to rant. I'm here to say hello, and move on.

So, Hello, fellow Gaians!

I roleplay alot, so if you know of an active roleplay I could join in, let me know. I also draw some, when I feel like it, and... I like sunflower seeds.

I think that is all? Perhaps...

If I forgot something, I guess only friends will find out what it was. Then again, everyone is a friend to me, so long as they aren't bitchy or screwed up in the head.

Okay, I'm ending this now. Laters, everyone!

xoxo;

Bloodlust Awakening

Bloodlust Awakening

Black Cat Hamlet

PostPosted: Mon Mar 23, 2009 2:53 am
Hi! I'm Alex Berrill, an English person living in Singapore, and have this adorable little kitten called Dante. I did have another one called Hamlet, but he just got sick one day and died crying anyway... Hi all! mrgreen  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 23, 2009 5:25 am
hey its me an old member probably hidden in the thousands of members on the list.
see i am having trouble i have my own guild but its sucking badly no one posts in it each day like i do and there is only 26 members i hate to do this to another guilds members but could some people come to my guild its The Shadows under the manner please people its a small guild and i dont want that money of mine to go to waste  

KazeKimae

AFK Heart

PostPosted: Mon Mar 23, 2009 4:52 pm
I am the Outlaw Stride, I'm 22 and a mechanic. I dig the things in my profile and am an amateur poet of sorts.  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 23, 2009 8:06 pm
uhmm.. hi..

i'm new in here..

who can assist me in here?

pls? biggrin  

honachii

Omnipresent Bagel

PostPosted: Mon Mar 23, 2009 8:18 pm
Y hello thar.
My name is Joe, im a 15 year old guy who's into reading/writing books, games, and gymnastics. xP  
"CIF" Crikey! It's a Forum~!

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 582 583 584 585 586 587 ... 635 636 637 638 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games