Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Geezers Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for users 21 and over 

Tags: Geezer, Mature, Age 21+ 

Reply Geezerville ~ RP's
GGG Most WANTED ~ CLOSED Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5840 5841 5842 5843 5844 5845 ... 5973 5974 5975 5976 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

New RN's. How bout it?
I desire to serve the Mistress and her ladies unconditionally
22%
 22%  [ 10 ]
I just want a drink
35%
 35%  [ 16 ]
Say What?
24%
 24%  [ 11 ]
Oh gawd. How am I going to walk in those heels?
17%
 17%  [ 8 ]
Total Votes : 45

Kits Rose rolled 5 6-sided dice: 3, 2, 4, 5, 5 Total: 19 (5-30)

Kits Rose

Feline Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Tue Sep 18, 2012 9:25 pm
*nods* I'm sure dame will be glad to hear that. *finishes her drink* She'd probably like to start sleeping in her own room again. cat_lol  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 18, 2012 9:35 pm
I'm sure she will... *sits quietly, sipping his drink*  

Chef_Karrie

Dedicated Feeder

Kits Rose

Feline Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Tue Sep 18, 2012 9:38 pm
*stands up and takes care of her glass* Well, I'm about ready to go home. How about you?  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 18, 2012 9:45 pm
*finishes his drink* All right. I'll walk you home. *takes care of his glass* Have any other plans tonight, or are you just going to bed?

*waits near the door*  

Chef_Karrie

Dedicated Feeder

Kits Rose rolled 5 6-sided dice: 1, 6, 3, 3, 2 Total: 15 (5-30)

Kits Rose

Feline Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Tue Sep 18, 2012 9:49 pm
I don't know yet. *picks Gwee up* Why, did you want to come over for a while? *walks out the door*  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 18, 2012 9:54 pm
I was thinking about it. *grins as he follows Kits*

*walks out behind Karrie*  

Chef_Karrie

Dedicated Feeder

ThisEmptySoul

Sarcastic Punk

PostPosted: Wed Sep 19, 2012 6:11 am
Kits Rose
*She goes up to the jukebox and has it play a song that's been stuck in her head, hoping that hearing it will make it go away. cat_sweatdrop Somehow, the song makes her think of Tes...* cat_neutral
xd }}

SakuraTheBlueTiger rolled 1 6-sided dice: 2 Total: 2 (1-6)
PostPosted: Wed Sep 19, 2012 8:09 am
*Making her way into MW, she offers a slight bow of her head towards the bouncers over near the door to IR on her way towards one of the booths towards the back with a large yawn. Seating herself upon one of the seats and setting a notepad and pencil down atop the counter along with her phone she sat there half asleep as she waited, fingers tapping lightly upon the counter when it finally began to vibrate. She flicked it open and held it up to her left ear, her right hand lifting the pencil in hand and waited for the caller to speak.*

...Alright, I'm listening... gaia_angelleft cat_stare gaia_angelright no I don't do that kind of... gaia_angelleft cat_stressed gaia_angelright ...look I don't give a... gaia_angelleft cat_stare gaia_angelright ...it's not my problem anymore... gaia_angelleft cat_stressed gaia_angelright ...are you insane?! Do you have any idea how much a job like that would cost me?! gaia_angelleft cat_scream gaia_angelright .............. gaia_angelleft cat_stare gaia_angelright ugh...you had better pay me in advance this time...in full gaia_angelleft cat_stare gaia_angelright ...

*After her conversation she slams her cell shut, jot's down a few notes involving AS, a shovel and sheets in annoyance before tearing the page off and folding it up, she placed it into the strap of her bra to keep hold of, not letting her forget it and then getting to her feet, nodding at the bouncers once more she made her way out of MW and back home to get some much needed sleep as the sun began to rise, her iPod turned up as she skipped it to a particular song as she quietly sung it to herself, a faint curling of the lips to reveal a smirk as she silently turned and left*

SakuraTheBlueTiger

Tipsy Lunatic

8,900 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Full closet 200

Nei1

Toxic Punk

24,350 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Toy Drive Tycoon 400
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Wed Sep 19, 2012 9:49 am
Nei makes her way though her one-way exit to find some volcanic clay for her new spell. Once outside she makes a dash in to the woods before anyone can notice her.  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 19, 2012 11:17 pm
* Walks in the bar, stops, and feels the air for a few seconds.*

Aura's faint, real faint..... another night... Leko... evil

* Exits swiftly *  

QuietStorm XII

Devout Hunter

lady leko-chan

Desirable Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Thu Sep 20, 2012 10:06 am
*enters from the office
feeling near to death* emotion_zombie
*suddenly stops at the threshold and looks about* User Image
... QSXII User Image
*huffs and continues to walk in
straight for the Jack*
*fixes herself a short with lime*
*hops up on a seat and sips, while the feeling returns to her senses* User Image  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 20, 2012 11:42 am
*finds she's finished off the remnants of the bottle*
emotion_yatta
*toddles off into a portal to her room*  

lady leko-chan

Desirable Sex Symbol

QuietStorm XII

Devout Hunter

PostPosted: Sun Sep 23, 2012 12:34 pm
* Walks in and spies an empty bottle on the bar. Examines it to find red lipstick smeared on the opening. The lipstick gives off a faint, alluring scent. Quickly smashes the bottle on a nearby wall *

Leko...

* Walks out of the bar in haste *  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 23, 2012 6:53 pm
She entered the bar, grumbling to herself about end of quarter paperwork. She had been holed up all weekend and she was in a fine mood. stare Once behind the bar, she poured a shot of tequila and shot it back, sans salt and lime and poured another shot and proceeded to do the same thing.

After rinsing the shot glass and putting the tequila back on the shelf, she headed through the side door of the club to go listen to Fairytales on Acid. She was going to dance off a lot of stress tonight. twisted  

katana68

Partying Conventioneer

katana68

Partying Conventioneer

PostPosted: Sun Sep 23, 2012 8:39 pm
Entering the bar in much better spirits than she was in earlier, she stopped to grab a Blue Moon to have as her nightcap and then made her way back downstairs to her quarters.  
Geezerville ~ RP's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5840 5841 5842 5843 5844 5845 ... 5973 5974 5975 5976 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games