Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shinobi Nations ( Naruto Rp Guild )

Back to Guilds

Gaia's most ambitious guild. Now updating! 

Tags: Naruto, Boruto, Villages, Ninja, Shinobi 

Reply [ Shinobi Nations ]
OoC| Chat Room Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5843 5844 5845 5846 5847 5848 ... 5906 5907 5908 5909 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Sin Indulged by Desire

Distinct Hunter

6,450 Points
  • Supreme Supporter 500
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Hellraiser 500
PostPosted: Sat Oct 31, 2015 7:46 am
Lanfaer
Sin Indulged by Desire
Ok so here's the thing.

I moved. lost internet. currently borrowing internet from my parents (whom I am visiting)

DO I HAVE TO REINSTATE DAITOMI!?

Did you guys kill her off or can I still rp with her { she is my oldest rps that I first made. would hate to lose her and all the work I have done with her smile }

As per Tao, just have to resubmit it in the profile application just to make sure it's all still kosher. I'm sure it is, but it's what we've had other people do, so it's only fair. But do that, and yeah, you can continue as her. For roleplay purposes, she might not be the Oinin Head anymore, cause timeline wise she's basically vanished for months on end, but you could probably roleplay into getting it again. You'll have to ask Tao Benshin :3 you could always ask Mam to see if maybe you took it on yourself to go undercover and get info on the UHV or something.

She was never the Oinin Head. Just the only Oinin in Kumo; trying to reach for Oinin Head position. *cough*

I would like to do a few posts around the village before I take on missions. Seriously have been out of practice for several months.

Resubmitting her pro here in 2 secs  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 31, 2015 7:50 am
Sin Indulged by Desire
Lanfaer
Sin Indulged by Desire
Ok so here's the thing.

I moved. lost internet. currently borrowing internet from my parents (whom I am visiting)

Did you guys kill her off or can I still rp with her { she is my oldest rps that I first made. would hate to lose her and all the work I have done with her smile }

As per Tao, just have to resubmit it in the profile application just to make sure it's all still kosher. I'm sure it is, but it's what we've had other people do, so it's only fair. But do that, and yeah, you can continue as her. For roleplay purposes, she might not be the Oinin Head anymore, cause timeline wise she's basically vanished for months on end, but you could probably roleplay into getting it again. You'll have to ask Tao Benshin :3 you could always ask Mam to see if maybe you took it on yourself to go undercover and get info on the UHV or something.

She was never the Oinin Head. Just the only Oinin in Kumo; trying to reach for Oinin Head position. *cough*

I would like to do a few posts around the village before I take on missions. Seriously have been out of practice for several months.

We're in the middle of an arc, just to warn you, with attacks taking place in the Raikage's tower (Should be ending soon), and the Residential (which might end soon depending on responses from people there).

Oh! I thought she was.

Lanfaer

Aged Genius

8,075 Points
  • Befriended 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Hygienic 200

Sin Indulged by Desire

Distinct Hunter

6,450 Points
  • Supreme Supporter 500
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Hellraiser 500
PostPosted: Sat Oct 31, 2015 7:59 am
Lanfaer
Sin Indulged by Desire
Lanfaer
Sin Indulged by Desire
Ok so here's the thing.

We're in the middle of an arc, just to warn you, with attacks taking place in the Raikage's tower (Should be ending soon), and the Residential (which might end soon depending on responses from people there).

Oh! I thought she was.

Nope. I was fighting to get her early promotion BECAUSE she was the only one. but that was shot in the face and pointed out that it was fair to other people. *shrugs* oh well

Should I post elsewhere? TELL ME WHAT TO DO LANNY!?  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 31, 2015 8:13 am
Sin Indulged by Desire
Lanfaer
Sin Indulged by Desire
Lanfaer
Sin Indulged by Desire
Ok so here's the thing.

Oh! I thought she was.

Nope. I was fighting to get her early promotion BECAUSE she was the only one. but that was shot in the face and pointed out that it was fair to other people. *shrugs* oh well

You could always post just coming back. The bridge into the town is swarmed with bakuton insects in the tens of thousands, and interspered throughout the bridge are hostages. You could post at the bridge, and find another way into the village. It'll keep you busy with roleplay until you find your way in, at which case I would head to the hospital to see if anyone is dead.

Lanfaer

Aged Genius

8,075 Points
  • Befriended 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Hygienic 200

NecroPlant

Trash Gardener

PostPosted: Sat Oct 31, 2015 8:22 am
Lanfaer
So where exactly is Hatsu? Would she happen to be in an area where a completely uninformed individual would stumble upon her? Or is she in the thick of the cloud which common sense dictates don't go in there?  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 31, 2015 8:30 am
NecroPlant
Lanfaer
So where exactly is Hatsu? Would she happen to be in an area where a completely uninformed individual would stumble upon her? Or is she in the thick of the cloud which common sense dictates don't go in there?

She's in the alleys, with someone you've never seen. So yeah, you could be there. He would need someone there to witness his "healing" her User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Lanfaer

Aged Genius

8,075 Points
  • Befriended 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Hygienic 200

NecroPlant

Trash Gardener

PostPosted: Sat Oct 31, 2015 10:05 am
emotion_facepalm First post and I went into dyslexia overdrive and I don't even have dyslexia. Actually I'm concerned I might now with all the goofs I've made. Of course the face I haven't slept since 4:30 P.M Pacific standard time might have something to do with it.  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 31, 2015 10:16 am
Sin Indulged by Desire
Lanfaer
Sin Indulged by Desire
Lanfaer
Sin Indulged by Desire
Ok so here's the thing.

Oh! I thought she was.

Hey, just to let you know, the entire bridge, all like...mile of the damn thing, is covered in explosive insects. Along that bridge are groups of hostages, but there is no enemy in sight. Just those bugs. When you get near them, they click and screech, and start glowing red. If you get more than 50 feet from the entrance to the bridge, it will detonate :3

Sorry, that was my mistake. I shoulda explained.

Lanfaer

Aged Genius

8,075 Points
  • Befriended 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Hygienic 200

magcookie

Sarcastic Heckler

8,925 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Punk Patrol 250
PostPosted: Sat Oct 31, 2015 10:04 pm
Good evening everyone!

PostPosted: Mon Nov 02, 2015 12:18 am
magcookie
Good evening everyone!
Quick question Liori is still in the plume in the residential district correct?  

NecroPlant

Trash Gardener

magcookie

Sarcastic Heckler

8,925 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Punk Patrol 250
PostPosted: Mon Nov 02, 2015 1:41 am
NecroPlant

No, she's been at the raikage's office. Just waiting to see if she can get any more backup for Hatsu and the twins besides the medic dude. Plus with one eye swollen and the other blurry as hell idk if she'd be able to make it back without someones guidance. ;o

PostPosted: Mon Nov 02, 2015 10:09 am
I swear I need someone to teach how the {list} bb code works. I just can't crack the code. Every single time I try any list based format attempts in the test forum I always get unfathomably stretched pages.  

NecroPlant

Trash Gardener

Royal Taorito

Wrathful Cat

12,925 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Mon Nov 02, 2015 11:38 am
NecroPlant
I swear I need someone to teach how the {list} bb code works. I just can't crack the code. Every single time I try any list based format attempts in the test forum I always get unfathomably stretched pages.

I never really liked the list bbc. I just use Alt + 7 to get a bullet point. But it's:

• a
  • b
  • c

code:
[list]
[*] a
[*] b
[*] c
[/list]

PostPosted: Mon Nov 02, 2015 7:47 pm
Tao-Benshin

I see I'm missing the asterisks. Many thanks.
Lanfaer

That's odd. My pm inbox isn't full and we've pmed each other before. Is your inbox full?  

NecroPlant

Trash Gardener

Lanfaer

Aged Genius

8,075 Points
  • Befriended 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Mon Nov 02, 2015 8:01 pm
NecroPlant
Tao-Benshin

I see I'm missing the asterisks. Many thanks.
Lanfaer

That's odd. My pm inbox isn't full and we've pmed each other before. Is your inbox full?

My interwebs don't like Gaia at times, so...I'm guessing it just won't let me send PM's right now. It's okay :3

[ Shinobi Nations ]

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5843 5844 5845 5846 5847 5848 ... 5906 5907 5908 5909 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games