Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Geezers Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for users 21 and over 

Tags: Geezer, Mature, Age 21+ 

Reply Geezerville ~ RP's
GGG Most WANTED ~ CLOSED Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5845 5846 5847 5848 5849 5850 ... 5973 5974 5975 5976 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

New RN's. How bout it?
I desire to serve the Mistress and her ladies unconditionally
22%
 22%  [ 10 ]
I just want a drink
35%
 35%  [ 16 ]
Say What?
24%
 24%  [ 11 ]
Oh gawd. How am I going to walk in those heels?
17%
 17%  [ 8 ]
Total Votes : 45

Naamio

Dapper Fatcat

PostPosted: Sun Sep 30, 2012 6:35 pm
Franco and Beppe pull into the Most Wanted lot. Franco shifts the car into first and then pulls the hand break, kills the engine. Sunday night was not the night he wanted to come over heres and talk to dese donne stare but with the chaos at the estate with all the quarantines and random flu vaccine mobiles showing up, Franco had been conducting all his business elsewheres User Image so gettin away was not an easy thing. But here, finally they made it and being dat principessa is laid up sick like, well dese donne should be 'rounds watching over the affari. User Image

The two men enter the bar through the back doors, looking around for any of the MW Ladies they can find at this hour.  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 30, 2012 6:41 pm
She came out of Kyle's office, having finally wrapped up the end of the month paperwork and decided she was going to have a stiff drink to celebrate. She paused slightly when she saw Franco and Beppe, wondering why he was here, and on a Sunday no less. confused She took a deep breath, straightened her shoulders and put a smile on her face as she made her way behind the bar.

"Well, well....the prodigal son has arrived. wink You boys need anything to drink while I'm making mine? User Image" She winked at Beppe and went about making herself a vodka on the rocks, pulling the top shelf vodka out of the freezer, because dammit, she deserved the good stuff tonight. xd  

katana68

Partying Conventioneer

Naamio

Dapper Fatcat

PostPosted: Sun Sep 30, 2012 6:49 pm
Beppe looked to Franco for the "go ahead" with the drink. Franco gave him a half grin and nodded. Franco then looks over the bar at Katana and the guys take a seat at the bar as Franco addresses her.

Ehh sì il mio gattino. Whys don't yous just toss us a couple of Peroni. cool Franco, he's real glads to see yous 'ere. Doing real nice like. Maybe yous could help Franco and Beppe out a little bit den too since yous 'ere and all havin un bibita wit us. emotion_dealwithit  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 30, 2012 6:55 pm
She turned and pulled the Italian beers out of the large glass fronted cooler and popped the tops. She didn't know if they would want a glass or not, so she grabbed two pilsner glasses and set them on the bar in front of the men. Then she took her drink and went around the bar to take a seat next to Franco, swiveling on the stool so that she could face him and crossed a leg over the other.

"So, Franco...why you here on a Sunday, hmm? User Image Did you miss me? wink "  

katana68

Partying Conventioneer

Naamio

Dapper Fatcat

PostPosted: Sun Sep 30, 2012 7:06 pm
Beppe, young and over eager, almost makes the rookie mistake of drinking from the bottle. He stops himself just as he sees Franco pick up the glass and tip it slightly as he poured in the contents of the bottle. Beppe quickly recovered and mimics this act.

Franco can't help but laugh at Katana, through his entire time of knowing her she has been one big packet of sass and stubborn nature. But Franco knows it's exactly that type of personality that can gets yous wrapped up in da stuff User Image so deeps yous can't gets outs. He was relieved to see her seemingly more herself now though, maybe she had gones to some kinda riabilitazione.

Ehh, who's can't miss a faccia likes dat, dimmi? Yous like famiglia to Franco after alls.

Beppe quietly sips on his beer, trying to peer around Franco or over his shoulder at this woman again. Her hair is just the most amazing shade of red... User Image

But dis, dis more like Franco comin to yous on affari della famiglia...

Franco sets his hand on his glass and looks at it seriously.  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 30, 2012 7:10 pm
She caught Beppe staring at her and winked at him again, almost laughing when he flushed at being caught and quickly sipped his beer to recover. She turned her attention back to Franco when she heard the serious tone his voice suddenly took.

"Family affair, eh? And just how can I be of assistance to you, Frankie boy?" She took a sip of her vodka and idly bounced her foot as she waited for him to respond.  

katana68

Partying Conventioneer

Naamio

Dapper Fatcat

PostPosted: Sun Sep 30, 2012 7:22 pm
Catching this Kitten woman wink at him Beppe tried extra hard to keep him composure now. He was obviously not being subtle at all, in the fact that she caught him gawking stressed but out of all of this it suddenly occurred to him: why is this woman wearing sunglasses inside User Image Then he recalled Franco mentioning to be careful around her, about her background and how she single handed took out one of his goons in Vegas. Maybe there is something about her eyes, something she is hiding. Beppe starts obsessive over thoughts on this and loses all attention to the conversation at hand.

Franco catches the wink, and naturally knows Katana is flirting with him. It's only naturals User Image. He can'ts hold dat against her. Cracking his signiture smirk right back at her Franco starts some background questioning for her.
Dat Porco, da dove è venuto? I's needs to knows how he gots to 'er. Ain't no bodys ever gots to zitellona befores, how did dis porco manage dat? She just go soft? Or is it dat she's just a stracciamanici and dis fool gots her on da ropes? Franco needs to knows how dis all started. User Image  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 30, 2012 7:28 pm
"You want to know how Psy met Dougherty? confused " She looked confused for a moment and thought a bit before answering.

"Well, he used to come by here on his rounds quite a bit...I don't think she cared for him very much when they first met. All I know is that once she started dating him, it was pretty much over with. And she did change...however....I don't think I'd call her soft in front of her. sweatdrop "

She sipped her drink. "Why the concern now, Frankie boy? They've been married for over a year and have babies now. Why you all of a sudden digging for information? How come this wasn't an issue before they tied the knot? User Image"  

katana68

Partying Conventioneer

Naamio

Dapper Fatcat

PostPosted: Sun Sep 30, 2012 7:44 pm
Franco doesn't much like the tables turned on him, and he's especially not used to it from a woman. But, it's goods practice after alls. Franco adjusts himself in his seat, sitting up taller. Beppe seems to snap out of his stupor at this adjustment. After taking a sip of the beer Franco thinks for a moment before he replies.

Gattina. stare Nows Franco knows yous hang rounds lots of dese soprannaturale types. But Franco, Franco is only a maschio. Stai seguendo questo? Hows yous gonna expect Franco to presuppongono la conoscenza? Ehh? Dere is a certain amounts of lookin dat gots to be done, checkins into tings. Dats hows you do, when yous don't leave it to see nothin. Yous got to be certain so nothin goes sbagliato. Prendermi?

Beppe polishes off his beer knowing that the boss is talking about the business now, and well the business still makes him nervous. He's more the college, academic branding so this whole way the "family" does things he still needs to swallow. Sheepishly he holds up his bottle for the woman to get him another.  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 30, 2012 7:51 pm
"Only a man? User Image" She eyed Franco lazily and looked at him over her glasses as she sipped her drink.

"I'm sure you're more than capable of dealing with whatever needs to be taken care of when the occasion calls for it. So....let's get down to business shall we? You want me, the one person that rarely sees Dougherty, to tell you why your sister is so taken with him? Seems to me you should ask her yourself. rolleyes Besides, I'm here, doing the managerial work here, and don't have the time or resources that you do to 'check into things,' as you put it."

She looked at Beppe and motioned to the beer cooler. "Darlin, if Frankie boy didn't tell you, the bar is self-serve...you only get the first one served to you by a MW Lady. wink "  

katana68

Partying Conventioneer

Naamio

Dapper Fatcat

PostPosted: Sun Sep 30, 2012 8:02 pm
Franco looks at Katana, a little perturbed now. User Image
Beppe immediately knows that change in demeanor User Image and gets up quickly to fetch his own beer.
Nows, yous play nice at first den you get outs yous claws like da wild gattin you ares. Why else you think Franco came all da ways out 'eres to talk to yous? Ehh? Ain't no one see dat porco! Not even zitellona. User Image Franco has asked zitellona qual è la storia? Alls Franco can get outa 'ere is dat he's 'er marito, da one she chose like. Does dat sound like she even has a clues to yous?
Beppe looks up from behind the bar, swearing he just hear the boss call Katana his wild wife. User Image Maybe that's why she has to hide her eyes, she can only have eyes for him. Beppe has lots to learn, and first off - he better stop staring at the boss's wife. sweatdrop This whole Kitten business must have just been a cover!
Franco startin to thinks someone been slippin yous both droghe psichedeliche, da ways yous both be comportarsi. User Image Dis porco gots yous two alto? User Image
Beppe's eye grow large, this cops as good as dead if he's drugging Franco's wife!  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 30, 2012 8:09 pm
She arched an eyebrow at him as he went on about Psy and frowned when he suggested that someone was drugging her and Psy. She slammed her fist down on the bar and stood up, looking Franco in the eye.

"Now you just wait a ******** minute here, mister!" She poked him in the chest hard with her index finger. "Who the hell do you think you are, accusing me of being on drugs? scream You sonofabitch! scream Do you really think I'd ******** up my life by using drugs? stressed You wait right here until I get something from my office. And I mean wait. Right. HERE. User Image I swear to God if you move, I'll hunt your sorry a** down and make you sorry you ever lived! scream "

She poked him once more for emphasis and stomped off to her office where she had an envelope sealed and ready to be delivered to him tomorrow. She stood in the office for a bit, taking deep breaths and trying to calm down.  

katana68

Partying Conventioneer

Naamio

Dapper Fatcat

PostPosted: Sun Sep 30, 2012 8:20 pm
Franco smirks at Beppe from behind the bar. Then speaks quietly to him before Katana gets back.
Lei vuole i coglioni a qualcuno cool oppure vuole rompere i coglioni a qualcuno. User Image
Beppe laughs nervously, not wanting to make any kind of inappropriate remark about her now. It's just amazing to him how he lets that woman talk to him, it has just gotta be his wife eek sitting back in his seat, Beppe refills his glass. Franco finished off his own beer.  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 30, 2012 8:27 pm
Still seething, but more composed, she exited the office and walked back over to Franco, the large manila envelope in her hand. She smacked him on the arm with it before tossing it on the bar.

"Here! Here's some reading for you to do! rolleyes Go ahead and read over the results of every single drug test that a person could possibly have! Open it! I DARE you to try and tell me that I paid off the doctors or some bullshit like that. And if you STILL aren't convinced, bring your own goddamned doctor in to do the ******** tests. stressed "

She stood there, arms crossed under her bosom, glaring at him as she tapped her foot on the hardwood floor. Damn this man anyways! What was it about him that drove her absolutely INSANE? stressed  

katana68

Partying Conventioneer

Naamio

Dapper Fatcat

PostPosted: Sun Sep 30, 2012 8:38 pm
User Image Franco nods his head at Beppe with the inferred command of "pick this up"

Yous a vero gattino, yous knows that? Only purrs when si sta facendo un ditalino. User Image I's take a look at dis atto whens I can really look it over real careful likes. Beppe, take dat for me.

Beppe had already picked it up and so much about this woman and Franco seems to make sense to him now. Dolce Madre di Dio! she must be hiding a big rock somewhere User Image because she certainly didn't have it on now. He and da boss get up to leave as Franco finishes off his beer, leaving the glass and bottle on the bar for Katana to pick up after him. User Image  
Geezerville ~ RP's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5845 5846 5847 5848 5849 5850 ... 5973 5974 5975 5976 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games