Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Geezers Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for users 21 and over 

Tags: Geezer, Mature, Age 21+ 

Reply Geezerville ~ RP's
GGG Most WANTED ~ CLOSED Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5846 5847 5848 5849 5850 5851 ... 5973 5974 5975 5976 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

New RN's. How bout it?
I desire to serve the Mistress and her ladies unconditionally
22%
 22%  [ 10 ]
I just want a drink
35%
 35%  [ 16 ]
Say What?
24%
 24%  [ 11 ]
Oh gawd. How am I going to walk in those heels?
17%
 17%  [ 8 ]
Total Votes : 45

katana68

Partying Conventioneer

PostPosted: Sun Sep 30, 2012 8:45 pm
She had no idea of the phrase he said, but she did pick up on the purring mention. She moved in close, pressing against him as she tiptoed up to whisper in his ear.

"You want me to purr for you Frankie boy? Why didn't you say so before? User Image Because I'm damn sure you'd enjoy trying to make that happen. wink " She nipped his earlobe and then gave him one last look over her glasses before she turned away to exit the bar.  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 30, 2012 9:04 pm
Franco made a clicking noise to Katana as she walked away. Beppe just watching the whole things for "signs" at this point. Suddenly nothing seemed like everything else to him, he's seen the women, seen Franco with the women. This was not like that, he'd convinced himself of this now. User Image

Once Katana was out of sight, Franco motioned to Beppe that they were "out". But not before makign one last remark about gattina: Te l'avevo detto così. User Image
They exit out the back, Beppe with envelope in hand and wonder in his head about the nature of the subject matter this was really about. User Image  

Naamio

Dapper Fatcat

katana68

Partying Conventioneer

PostPosted: Sun Sep 30, 2012 9:23 pm
Finally back in her quarters, she went straight to her room, mulling over everything that had occurred this evening. She was still furious at Franco for thinking she was on drugs. She had even gone through the trouble of being tested to to prove to that insufferable man that she was clean. stressed And now he was back, drilling her about Psy's marriage to Dougherty. How was she supposed to answer any questions about Dougherty when she barely knew the man? stressed Hell, she could count on one hand the number of times she had seen him in the last several months. rolleyes

She undressed and crawled into bed, punching her pillow a few times and pictured Franco's face as she did. evil Sighing, she turned over on her side and hoped that sleep wouldn't elude her for long tonight.  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 01, 2012 6:14 am
*comes up to the bar*
*fixes a double shot and mulls over notes*
*finds two updates from last week*
katana68
Damn this man anyways! **** was it about him ...

RN #1 for Kat User Image
Also for Kaori Busted Here or Spoken here
*Updates page 1*

User Image *is about to change the board for the current week* User Image
User Image wait.....
*reads the hush words carefully...*
FINE
SO WHAT
WHO CARES ANYMORE
WHY BOTHER
ANYONE OUT THERE ANYWHERE TODAY
PROBABLY NOT
NIGHT ALL

*decides she should really visit Psy and see how she's doing
this seems like an inner call for help sweatdrop *
*can't tell Leko they are going though User Image
Leko and offspring don't really... mix* User Image
*finally posts up the new word*

MW Ladies

WORD OF THE WEEK: You better watch your mouth! Each Monday we pick and announce a "hush word" you need to avoid like the plague. If you get caught with the "hush word" in your post ANYWHERE, you'll have to RN a penalty and do the required action or task. This includes EVERYONE! Yes…I AM talking to you! *Points* User Image (Fine Print: The Monday Announcement of the new hush word is the only post granted immunity and is the OFFICIAL cut-off point ringing in the brand new word. xd )

WARNING: This game includes each and every post within this thread, even the "Out of Character" statements. NOBODY is immune. If you don't like or want your character to be in bad situations, then either use a different character you don't care about or don't post. There are a multitude of ways to accomplish your task if you happen to get caught and you can be as elaborate as you want or don't want. You may, but are not required to, RP your predicament out. When in doubt, PM someone. OR you could always just pay the bribe and not even go there. If you post, you take the risk…the choice is solely yours. Habitual whining about it will only get you in hot water…Capisce? talk2hand

"Hush Word" ninja WHO (10/1 - 10/7)

RN PENALTIES
Oh boy…you must have really done it this time. Random number 1 to 20 in your post to find out how to get out of the mess you are in. May the MW Ladies have mercy on your soul.

All community service tasks must be posted in MW and completed in 2 WEEKS from when you were caught. If you are unable to complete your RN service within the time frame, you will be put onto our WALL OF SHAME and subjected to ridicule or humiliation. If you would prefer the "EASY WAY OUT" of your service, you could always bribe Psyzapp with 10,000 gold to get out of your predicament. User Image

*heads out for the early morning to enjoy the crisp air*  

lady ayami chan

Virtuous Saint

katana68 generated a random number between 1 and 20 ... 16!

katana68

Partying Conventioneer

PostPosted: Mon Oct 01, 2012 9:02 am
(( stressed ))  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 01, 2012 9:05 am
((fox ears equipped as of now xd ....not gonna RP it out how I got them though xp ))  

katana68

Partying Conventioneer

Nei1

Toxic Punk

24,350 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Toy Drive Tycoon 400
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Tue Oct 02, 2012 9:48 am
Traveling far for volcanic ash, Nei acquires the need ash for her next spell to annoy the MW ladies. Her next step is try and sneak to large bag back in to her underground laboratory.  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 03, 2012 4:19 pm
After waiting some time for any activity, Nei drags the bag inside the bar to the entrance to her hidey hole. She open the trap door and lugs the bag downstairs. Out of breath she closes the trap door and takes a small nap on the the stairs.  

Nei1

Toxic Punk

24,350 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Toy Drive Tycoon 400
  • Married 100

Nei1

Toxic Punk

24,350 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Toy Drive Tycoon 400
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Thu Oct 04, 2012 4:36 pm
Nei slowly stirs awake. I must of been more tired then I realized. That bag is heavy, but it will soon be worth it. Grinning menacingly, she goes downstairs dragging the bag of volcanic ash. When she reaches the laboratory, Nei opens the spellbook to prepare the spell.  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 05, 2012 6:10 am
*appears on one of the bar's lounge like couches*
*looks longingly at the espresso machine....
sweatdrop too comfortable to get up and make herself one*
*suddenly swears she smell a sacred type of ash User Image
User Image decides maybe that's like tasting metal for angels
and she's coming down with some kind of ailment. User Image*  

lady ayami chan

Virtuous Saint

Kaori Silnaak generated a random number between 1 and 20 ... 6!

Kaori Silnaak

Fashionable Explorer

6,575 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Fri Oct 05, 2012 7:24 am
((Guess I'll get this over with.

And convert everyone to my colors! cat_blaugh ))

PostPosted: Fri Oct 05, 2012 7:38 am
((MW Ladies blue - Kat red 3nodding ))  

lady leko-chan

Desirable Sex Symbol

lady ayami chan

Virtuous Saint

PostPosted: Fri Oct 05, 2012 8:04 am
((OMG it's The Rock Monster from Razz's batcave! eek Leko's cursed him!))
Razzdango

PostPosted: Fri Oct 05, 2012 8:17 am
*User Image wonders if she could make it to see Psy today
Psy would have espresso User Image served to her*
*gets up and leaves the bar*  

lady ayami chan

Virtuous Saint

Nei1

Toxic Punk

24,350 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Toy Drive Tycoon 400
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Fri Oct 05, 2012 10:15 am
Nei drags the bag to large table and pours it out, dust flies everywhere. and she coughs. She then adds some Oil of Xana to the dust. Then she forms the dust into a humanoid shape and splashes a few sprays of liquid Neuf to harden it.  
Geezerville ~ RP's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5846 5847 5848 5849 5850 5851 ... 5973 5974 5975 5976 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games