Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Geezers Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for users 21 and over 

Tags: Geezer, Mature, Age 21+ 

Reply Geezerville ~ RP's
GGG Most WANTED ~ CLOSED Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5847 5848 5849 5850 5851 5852 ... 5973 5974 5975 5976 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

New RN's. How bout it?
I desire to serve the Mistress and her ladies unconditionally
22%
 22%  [ 10 ]
I just want a drink
35%
 35%  [ 16 ]
Say What?
24%
 24%  [ 11 ]
Oh gawd. How am I going to walk in those heels?
17%
 17%  [ 8 ]
Total Votes : 45

Kits Rose

Feline Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Sun Oct 07, 2012 8:25 pm
*walks in and goes behind the bar, dropping her bunny backpack on the counter while she makes herself a drink, then picks a stool to sit on*  
Kits Rose rolled 5 6-sided dice: 3, 4, 6, 4, 4 Total: 21 (5-30)
PostPosted: Sun Oct 07, 2012 8:41 pm
*takes her sketchbook out and starts working on a drawing she'd started earlier*  

Kits Rose

Feline Shapeshifter

Kits Rose rolled 5 6-sided dice: 4, 2, 1, 3, 6 Total: 16 (5-30)

Kits Rose

Feline Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Sun Oct 07, 2012 9:06 pm
*finishes her drink and gets up for a refill* Hmmm... maybe I'll order some takeout from the JD in a little while... I'm getting kinda hungry.  
Kits Rose rolled 5 6-sided dice: 5, 1, 4, 5, 2 Total: 17 (5-30)
PostPosted: Sun Oct 07, 2012 9:20 pm
*decides to call over to the JD and asks them to bring her small sushi order over to the bar so she can keep working*  

Kits Rose

Feline Shapeshifter

Kits Rose rolled 5 6-sided dice: 3, 5, 1, 2, 6 Total: 17 (5-30)

Kits Rose

Feline Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Sun Oct 07, 2012 9:51 pm
*picks at her sushi after it arrives, still intently working on her drawing*  
Kits Rose rolled 5 6-sided dice: 3, 5, 3, 1, 1 Total: 13 (5-30)
PostPosted: Sun Oct 07, 2012 10:30 pm
*stretches, catching a glimpse of the clock as she does* Oh! cat_sweatdrop I should get home, I guess. *finishes up her drink, takes care of her glass and trash, puts her sketchbook back in the bunny bag, and leaves to go home*  

Kits Rose

Feline Shapeshifter

lady leko-chan

Desirable Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Mon Oct 08, 2012 11:21 am
*board magically updates
old announcement turning to ask then vanishing in the air* burning_eyes

MW Ladies

WORD OF THE WEEK: You better watch your mouth! Each Monday we pick and announce a "hush word" you need to avoid like the plague. If you get caught with the "hush word" in your post ANYWHERE, you'll have to RN a penalty and do the required action or task. This includes EVERYONE! Yes…I AM talking to you! *Points* User Image (Fine Print: The Monday Announcement of the new hush word is the only post granted immunity and is the OFFICIAL cut-off point ringing in the brand new word. xd )

WARNING: This game includes each and every post within this thread, even the "Out of Character" statements. NOBODY is immune. If you don't like or want your character to be in bad situations, then either use a different character you don't care about or don't post. There are a multitude of ways to accomplish your task if you happen to get caught and you can be as elaborate as you want or don't want. You may, but are not required to, RP your predicament out. When in doubt, PM someone. OR you could always just pay the bribe and not even go there. If you post, you take the risk…the choice is solely yours. Habitual whining about it will only get you in hot water…Capisce? talk2hand

"Hush Word" ninja … CARES (10/8 - 10/14)

RN PENALTIES
Oh boy…you must have really done it this time. Random number 1 to 20 in your post to find out how to get out of the mess you are in. May the MW Ladies have mercy on your soul.

All community service tasks must be posted in MW and completed in 2 WEEKS from when you were caught. If you are unable to complete your RN service within the time frame, you will be put onto our WALL OF SHAME and subjected to ridicule or humiliation. If you would prefer the "EASY WAY OUT" of your service, you could always bribe Psyzapp with 10,000 gold to get out of your predicament. User Image

PostPosted: Mon Oct 08, 2012 4:58 pm
*eye twitches while she haunts*
*twitches again*
*eyes open to a glazed sense of trance state*
User Image
*vanishes into a fog riddled vortex*
*soon steps out, socked foot pads on the floor*
*finds herself standing over TES's bed, in his bedroom*
User Image
*looks down and giggles then stops abruptly*
*reacts almost as if taking orders* User Image
*removes her glove from her hand and rolls her wrist*
*looks upon the sleeps elf's face User Image
raises her hand and smacks him one good across the face*
*puts her glove back on and simply says*
I felt the mistress would have wanted it this way...
*examines the fingers on the glove, making sure it's all straight then
vanishes back into a fogy portal, gone*  

lady leko-chan

Desirable Sex Symbol

ThisEmptySoul

Sarcastic Punk

PostPosted: Mon Oct 08, 2012 7:20 pm
*waking up for the night, he feels a bit of a sting on his cheek. Figuring it was some kind of leftover phantom feeling from that strange dream he had earlier in the day, he shrugs it off and goes about his normal routine. However, when he looks in the mirror, he notices a small scratch across his cheek and some redness.*

.... maybe it wasn't a dream confused

*touches the scratch gingerly and winces as it just causes it to sting more*
stressed THE HELL WAS THAT FOR!!!? scream

PostPosted: Mon Oct 08, 2012 8:14 pm
Feeling the need to get out and be just AWAY from the Lab Liada strolls into the bar and looks around to find it empty. She felt it had been far far too long but this summer season seemed to go into a blur of things. She worked herself in the lab so hard to the bone that even her tattoos had faded in some kind of reaction with an experiment, along with a good chunk of her magic. She could still feel the link there but it was like the soft flickering warmth of an ember, just waiting to be coaxed back up to a flame. If it weren't for Anira finally kicking her out of the lab for a break and banned her from doing anything related to the sales of her potions and wares until she got better she's probably work herself out of existence. crying

Walking up behind the bar and browsed the bottles. Seeing what she could wet her taste buds with.  

Lia_Trovaras

Beloved Hellraiser

18,975 Points
  • Wintersday Bard 50
  • Professional Decorator 250
  • Alchemy Level 7 100

Lia_Trovaras

Beloved Hellraiser

18,975 Points
  • Wintersday Bard 50
  • Professional Decorator 250
  • Alchemy Level 7 100
PostPosted: Mon Oct 08, 2012 8:49 pm
Once she had her drink made she put on her ear cuffs and went over next door to the club to see what she needed to catch up on. Thankfully Kyle kept her in touch with small updates on the new band she had hired and anything he missed Hauk caught her up as well. The soft boom of the base throbbed as she swung the door open to IR.  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 09, 2012 4:31 pm
Once Nei has finish the prep work, ash body is ready for the incantation. A strange music starts to fill the room.

Ashes to ashes, dust to dust.
Waters of life I thee impart,
Arise this form and take others.
Come to me this, new body.

Nei waves her magic wand and the music stops. She hold her breath and awaits for the results.  

Nei1

Toxic Punk

24,350 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Toy Drive Tycoon 400
  • Married 100

MiroIsBored

Adorable Cleric

PostPosted: Tue Oct 09, 2012 9:01 pm
:: after her shift ends at AS, she came here instead of going to her apartment and goes around to the back, knocking on the door to Tes and Ryzan's room. No one answers for quite a while and she starts thinking they're either still asleep or ignoring her sad She tries one last time before Tes finally answers the door ::

emotion_eyebrow Getting kind of big, aren't you?
:: pokes her belly, suddenly remembering when it doesn't squish that she's pregnant ::
Oh... right... sweatdrop

:: frowns at his reaction and rubs her belly where he poked her ::
I guess that means you forgot about your promise too...

er.... no... of course not... ninja

:: stares :: neutral

.... what promise was that again? sweatdrop
You said you would be there for me when I deliver cry
:: eye twitches when she turns on the water works and quickly fumbles around for a handkerchief ::
Oh come on gonk I've hardly even seen you since then. You can't expect me to...

Wait... you're not in labor right now, are you? gonk What the ********!? scream Why'd you come here instead of the hospital? scream s**t... where's my keys? stressed RY!!! scream

Whaaaa gonk Miro isn't in labor yet sweatdrop
Oh... good... because... you know... I didn't really want you getting birthing whatever all over my seats anyway stare
:: comes to the door shortly after hearing Tes call him and sees Miro there ::
emotion_eyebrow What do you want? talk2hand

er... well, probably could have been put in a less hostile way, but a good question none the less...

:: frowns and hangs her head ::
Miro.... MiroIsScared cry
And Miro doesn't know where else to go...

Miro is always scared rolleyes
... again, a bit hostile, but he's got a point sweatdrop
:: digs in the pockets of her coat and pulls out some rings ::
Miro found these in her bedroom as well as some monies. They aren't hers and she doesn't know how they got there. And Miro was sure she locked her apartment.

emotion_eyebrow :: picks up one of the rings and inspects it. He can tell by the weight that it actually has some value to it ::
At least they didn't steal anything..?

Even if they didn't steal anything, that still means someone's been in there gonk
Then talk to your landlord about it talk2hand
:: sighs ::
Well, I guess if you're going to pop at any moment, you shouldn't be alone anyway...

Quortek stressed
It's just for a while, Ry talk2hand At least until we find someone else that'll watch out for her.

:: invites Mir in despite Ry's objections and sets her up in the guest room so she can get some sleep before work. ::

PostPosted: Wed Oct 10, 2012 12:40 pm
The figure starts to slightly raise it's hand while groaning softly Nei watches it's chest start up and down as it breaths for the first time.

It's alive, IT'S ALIVE!!!

User Image  

Nei1

Toxic Punk

24,350 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Toy Drive Tycoon 400
  • Married 100

lady ayami chan

Virtuous Saint

PostPosted: Wed Oct 10, 2012 1:13 pm
*has a weird sense of unease* User Image

(( and I'm back out - just stopping in
so damn busy at work it's sinful! gonk ))  
Geezerville ~ RP's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5847 5848 5849 5850 5851 5852 ... 5973 5974 5975 5976 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games