Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Geezers Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for users 21 and over 

Tags: Geezer, Mature, Age 21+ 

Reply Geezerville ~ RP's
GGG Most WANTED ~ CLOSED Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 583 584 585 586 587 588 ... 5973 5974 5975 5976 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

New RN's. How bout it?
I desire to serve the Mistress and her ladies unconditionally
22%
 22%  [ 10 ]
I just want a drink
35%
 35%  [ 16 ]
Say What?
24%
 24%  [ 11 ]
Oh gawd. How am I going to walk in those heels?
17%
 17%  [ 8 ]
Total Votes : 45

SP-O Wlm Dougherty rolled 5 6-sided dice: 6, 6, 4, 4, 6 Total: 26 (5-30)

SP-O Wlm Dougherty

Dedicated Guildsman

PostPosted: Sun Dec 20, 2009 8:00 pm
*walks into MW* Oh for heaven sakes ... BOTH the Chan ladies this time?!? Dang, those two just never learn, do they now? *shakes his head and sighs, then notices all the snowballs* ... Heh heh! Looks like there's gonna' be some chilly vibes in here tomorrow! blaugh  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 20, 2009 8:20 pm
*wipes snow from her face* It's OK Ayami....it's all good! At least ya'll didn't have poor Bobb's fate.....he RN'd a 7..... rofl over 300 points....gone! xd  

katana68

Partying Conventioneer

Gilda Geezer
Crew

Devout Worshipper

PostPosted: Sun Dec 20, 2009 8:28 pm
Didn't "cop a 'tude" when they were busted, neither. Oh wait, that turns in to a rather sad pun, doesn't it. redface  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 20, 2009 8:31 pm
LOL! That's what we like about you, Gilda....you have a sense of humor! blaugh You want anything to drink? I know you're on duty, but we have plenty of coffee around.... xd  

katana68

Partying Conventioneer

Gilda Geezer
Crew

Devout Worshipper

PostPosted: Sun Dec 20, 2009 8:34 pm
A coffee sounds great, Katana. When I'm off-duty, I'll stop in for a real drink ~ and once I'm out of uniform and the drinking contest is over, I'll be back to moonlighting for Psyzapp tossing Goody-goodies out the door. wink  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 20, 2009 8:40 pm
*goes and gets Gilda a fresh cup of coffee and sets it on the bar along with sugar and an assortment of creamers* Here you go, Gilda...I'll let you fix it up how you like it! blaugh  

katana68

Partying Conventioneer

Gilda Geezer
Crew

Devout Worshipper

PostPosted: Sun Dec 20, 2009 8:42 pm
Thanks, katana. *Adds a couple packets of sugar to her coffee, then some half-n-half and stirs the cup.* I'm not really all that mean, am I?  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 20, 2009 8:45 pm
*grabs a Corona & leans on the bar* I don't think you are....I mean it was stated pretty clear in the beginning that you have the authority to bust us in the game....so it's not your fault if people fail to read the "fine print" smile  

katana68

Partying Conventioneer

Gilda Geezer
Crew

Devout Worshipper

PostPosted: Sun Dec 20, 2009 8:50 pm
True, it did say as much. Though I'm not usually the one labeled "killjoy". More the stern mom-figure people don't always listen to. Of course, it'll change when I pass out the prizes from Stumble's Holiday Contest. Then I might get labeled "Mama-Clause." wink  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 20, 2009 8:54 pm
Pft, I'm sure the "killjoy" was just because of getting caught. "Mama Claus" huh? Gonna dress for the part?  

katana68

Partying Conventioneer

Gilda Geezer
Crew

Devout Worshipper

PostPosted: Sun Dec 20, 2009 9:00 pm
I'm thinking it's mostly Sour Grapes - apparently didn't notice I busted in both threads.

As to costumes: I'll have to raid the Brat's closet to see if she has something for me. Course it'll be a loan, kinda like the hat. Which is actually Stargazer's, she just hasn't gotten it back with Gaia tossing her out so much. Right now, I'm looking for a baton, or better yet, a gun. twisted  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 20, 2009 9:10 pm
Psyzapp still has an outstanding fine evil

Lady Leko Sent a trade and now needs to accept trade before can drink again. Thread cop needs to acknowledge this before the accused can drink again, when allowed to.

Ryzan Sent a trade and now needs to accept trade before can drink agin. Thread cop needs to acknowledge this before the accused can drink again, when allowed to.  

killafrog
Crew

Hilarious Lunatic

katana68

Partying Conventioneer

PostPosted: Sun Dec 20, 2009 9:18 pm
Gilda Geezer
I'm thinking it's mostly Sour Grapes - apparently didn't notice I busted in both threads.

As to costumes: I'll have to raid the Brat's closet to see if she has something for me. Course it'll be a loan, kinda like the hat. Which is actually Stargazer's, she just hasn't gotten it back with Gaia tossing her out so much. Right now, I'm looking for a baton, or better yet, a gun. twisted

LOL, I still have the giant gun from the Olympics....wanna borrow it? xd  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 20, 2009 9:18 pm
Gilda speaking through Lily: She'd love to. heart  

Stargazer Lily
Crew

Tipsy Tycoon

6,975 Points
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Partygoer 500
  • Market Browser 100

katana68

Partying Conventioneer

PostPosted: Sun Dec 20, 2009 9:21 pm
Stargazer Lily
Gilda speaking through Lily: She'd love to. heart

LOL, I'll send it as a gift....she can gift it back whenever she's done with it! xd  
Geezerville ~ RP's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 583 584 585 586 587 588 ... 5973 5974 5975 5976 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games