Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shinobi Nations ( Naruto Rp Guild )

Back to Guilds

Gaia's most ambitious guild. Now updating! 

Tags: Naruto, Boruto, Villages, Ninja, Shinobi 

Reply [ Shinobi Nations ]
OoC| Chat Room Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5853 5854 5855 5856 5857 5858 ... 5906 5907 5908 5909 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Codekasu

Fashionable Prophet

4,150 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Tycoon 200
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Sat Dec 26, 2015 12:06 am
Dolche Bot
Merry christmas everyone! New member here wondering where most of the never Genin are located... if there are any sweatdrop

The village with the most active members work too haha

Merry Christmas. Welcome to the guild. Currently kumo is closed. Kiri is pretty active. Konoha is picking up I think.  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 26, 2015 4:56 pm
Hey guys long time no talk!!!  

October Night Starlight

Devoted Streaker

5,325 Points
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250

AD Reaper Elyse

Enduring Vet

PostPosted: Sun Jan 03, 2016 11:52 am
Ergo War

Hey Ergo, how much would it cost for one of my characters to have Bastet make a few Variable Marbles for them? I it might range according to what's being asked of her but I realized she's the only master artificer I think in the guild.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 03, 2016 11:55 am
AD Reaper Elyse
Ergo War

Hey Ergo, how much would it cost for one of my characters to have Bastet make a few Variable Marbles for them? I it might range according to what's being asked of her but I realized she's the only master artificer I think in the guild.

Depends on the complexity and whether your character has any of the materials on hand. The price will be significantly lower if your character has some Gelel or Orichalcum on hand, for instance, since those are decently rare. The price would almost definitely be lower than the ones listed in Takumi for a comparable marble. What were you wanting?  

Ergo War
Vice Captain

Enduring Guildsman

AD Reaper Elyse

Enduring Vet

PostPosted: Sun Jan 03, 2016 12:03 pm
Ergo War
AD Reaper Elyse
Ergo War

Depends on the complexity and whether your character has any of the materials on hand. The price will be significantly lower if your character has some Gelel or Orichalcum on hand, for instance, since those are decently rare. The price would almost definitely be lower than the ones listed in Takumi for a comparable marble. What were you wanting?

Well I made it a goal of mine for one of my characters to be an armor smith and I wanted generally a way to capture some of the chaka of the creatures she makes the armor out of to be retained in the armor it's self. as some sort of chakra buffer. Then there was the issue of weight too.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 03, 2016 2:50 pm
User Image

AD Reaper Elyse
Ergo War
AD Reaper Elyse
Ergo War

Well I made it a goal of mine for one of my characters to be an armor smith and I wanted generally a way to capture some of the chaka of the creatures she makes the armor out of to be retained in the armor it's self. as some sort of chakra buffer. Then there was the issue of weight too.

Reducing the weight of the armor is no big deal, but what do you mean by a "Chakra buffer"?  

Ergo War
Vice Captain

Enduring Guildsman

AD Reaper Elyse

Enduring Vet

PostPosted: Sun Jan 03, 2016 2:57 pm
Ergo War
User Image

AD Reaper Elyse
Ergo War
AD Reaper Elyse
Ergo War

Reducing the weight of the armor is no big deal, but what do you mean by a "Chakra buffer"?

Well to my imagining of it, it would be liek a living cloak of chakra that holds properties of the creature that once held said chakra, or when it was alive since the armor would be made from a piece of their body. A marble the facilitate holding said chakra to the material and allowing one to use their own chakra to coax it to lash out at objects for defense or offense. The nature of the chakra (elemental or simply shape) would change the type of damage/defense possible.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 03, 2016 3:13 pm
AD Reaper Elyse
Ergo War
User Image

AD Reaper Elyse
Ergo War
AD Reaper Elyse
Ergo War

Well to my imagining of it, it would be liek a living cloak of chakra that holds properties of the creature that once held said chakra, or when it was alive since the armor would be made from a piece of their body. A marble the facilitate holding said chakra to the material and allowing one to use their own chakra to coax it to lash out at objects for defense or offense. The nature of the chakra (elemental or simply shape) would change the type of damage/defense possible.

Ah. That would fall under the purview of the Uzumaki clan, like with the masks that were granted by the Christmas event. I'm afraid it's not really possible with Variable Marbles.  

Ergo War
Vice Captain

Enduring Guildsman

AD Reaper Elyse

Enduring Vet

PostPosted: Sun Jan 03, 2016 3:42 pm
Ergo War
AD Reaper Elyse
Ergo War
User Image

AD Reaper Elyse
Ergo War

Ah. That would fall under the purview of the Uzumaki clan, like with the masks that were granted by the Christmas event. I'm afraid it's not really possible with Variable Marbles.

Dang, so what about a marble that can control trapping pathogens and disease upon contact with them and be willfully release these pathogens upon use of chakra to do so at a controlled rate. I've the hunters instinct set for the Chakra Virus and I was thinking to develop a resistance (not immunity since I think that's impossible) to it in my newest character. trap some of it and then train depleting my chakra to near zero to acclimate my body to it as I use stamina to crawl to the hospital and get treated for it the ten times required to build a hazard resistance.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 03, 2016 4:20 pm
Ergo War

User ImageUser Image
                                                          Yo, just figured I'd ask here since I don't know where else to ask xD. It's been like a year or two since I've RPed in SN, would I be allowed to bring back an RPC I had that long ago; since he was alive when I went inactive due to personal stuff?

Ningishzida

Demonic Gatekeeper

Lanfaer

Aged Genius

8,075 Points
  • Befriended 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Sun Jan 03, 2016 4:55 pm
Akshae Shanka
Ergo War

User ImageUser Image
                                                          Yo, just figured I'd ask here since I don't know where else to ask xD. It's been like a year or two since I've RPed in SN, would I be allowed to bring back an RPC I had that long ago; since he was alive when I went inactive due to personal stuff?

What village, did you have a bloodline, and did you post a hiatus at any time?

PostPosted: Sun Jan 03, 2016 5:08 pm
Lanfaer

User ImageUser Image
                                                          Konohagakure, Sharingan/Mangekyo due to killing his nephew IRP. I didn't post a Hiatus because at the time my computer had broken, leaving me with no access to the internet. (I only got a Smart phone recently.) By the time I came back you guys had moved forward so much and had went through like 2 different sets of profiles and stuff, so I just kind of figured I'd stop RPing; but I came back due to Utsu and Kerron and figured I'd ask.

Ningishzida

Demonic Gatekeeper

Lanfaer

Aged Genius

8,075 Points
  • Befriended 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Mon Jan 04, 2016 9:42 pm
Akshae Shanka
Lanfaer

User ImageUser Image
                                                          Konohagakure, Sharingan/Mangekyo due to killing his nephew IRP. I didn't post a Hiatus because at the time my computer had broken, leaving me with no access to the internet. (I only got a Smart phone recently.) By the time I came back you guys had moved forward so much and had went through like 2 different sets of profiles and stuff, so I just kind of figured I'd stop RPing; but I came back due to Utsu and Kerron and figured I'd ask.

Then it is up to Ergo or AandOE, especially with the Sharingan in the mix.

PostPosted: Mon Jan 04, 2016 10:00 pm
Akshae Shanka

Lanfaer

I'm going to go ahead and spearhead this one with a denial.
There was a thread designed at one point to keep track of characters who had achieved the Mangekyou Sharingan. A feat only achieved twice with living characters, and one of those was by a conceit using a Chimera Technique. The other was Kein. All versions of your profile did not track your character beyond having the second Tomoe, and as it was never updated to the Third Tomoe, Mangekyou would have thusly been locked to you at that point as well.

Konoha is on the point of a rebirth, however, if you would like to make a new character to join into it, or a new character to join Kerron and Kagetsukiko in Kirigakure.  

Wolfe Whitehorn

Eloquent Elocutionist

10,100 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Bloodsucking Bros 250
  • Citizen 200

Ningishzida

Demonic Gatekeeper

PostPosted: Mon Jan 04, 2016 10:50 pm
Wolfe Whitehorn
Sorry for double quote, a spelling error was pissing me off. xD

User Image
User Image

If you don't mind me asking, where was this thread? o-o; I was never told I had to update it at all before; which mind you I had asked before and was never informed of it. I don't know if this was a recent (within a year) thing or not, but when I last RPed here I never saw it. v.v Or else I would have updated mine since I had all the previous Tomoe ones. Now mind you; I have no clue if I'd actually get Mangekyo; it was achieved 2-3 years ago when Masaru was Hokage and I ended up "killing" him; since I don't remember if I fully did or not, not that my RPC knew that seeing as he sliced through him. If there was a thread and I was just never told then whatev I guess...I'll make my like eighth new RPC in SN lol.

User Image  
[ Shinobi Nations ]

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5853 5854 5855 5856 5857 5858 ... 5906 5907 5908 5909 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games