Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shinobi Nations ( Naruto Rp Guild )

Back to Guilds

Gaia's most ambitious guild. Now updating! 

Tags: Naruto, Boruto, Villages, Ninja, Shinobi 

Reply [ Shinobi Nations ]
OoC| Chat Room Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5854 5855 5856 5857 5858 5859 ... 5906 5907 5908 5909 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Wolfe Whitehorn

Eloquent Elocutionist

10,100 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Bloodsucking Bros 250
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Mon Jan 04, 2016 10:54 pm
Akshae Shanka
Double quotes don't really bother me. I noticed the mistakes as well.

The thread is maintained in the Moderator Section, and it would have been Either Masaru or Blinkkyz who had been responsible for the updated information to the rest of us, as they were Hokage in that time frame. Your profiles, however, did not have the updated information as per my delve 2 days ago.

That aside, I do look forward to the unique nature you'll bring to your new character.  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 04, 2016 10:59 pm
Wolfe Whitehorn

User Image
.User Image

I had to list that in a specific spot on my profile? Well s**t haha, I never knew that either. Oh well~ I'll get working on a new RPC then, are there slots in the Sharingan still or is it full? I know they used to fill up pretty quickly.

User Image  

Ningishzida

Demonic Gatekeeper

Lanfaer

Aged Genius

8,075 Points
  • Befriended 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Mon Jan 04, 2016 11:03 pm
Akshae Shanka
Wolfe Whitehorn

User Image
.User Image

I had to list that in a specific spot on my profile? Well s**t haha, I never knew that either. Oh well~ I'll get working on a new RPC then, are there slots in the Sharingan still or is it full? I know they used to fill up pretty quickly.

User Image

There are.

Come to Kirigakure~

PostPosted: Mon Jan 04, 2016 11:05 pm
Lanfaer

User Image
.User Image

Will do boss! It'll be good RPing with you again after three years. razz Thanks Wolfe, Lan for your help. ^^

User Image  

Ningishzida

Demonic Gatekeeper

Ergo War
Vice Captain

Enduring Guildsman

PostPosted: Mon Jan 04, 2016 11:12 pm
AD Reaper Elyse
Ergo War
AD Reaper Elyse
Ergo War
User Image

AD Reaper Elyse

Well I made it a goal of mine for one of my characters to be an armor smith and I wanted generally a way to capture some of the chaka of the creatures she makes the armor out of to be retained in the armor it's self. as some sort of chakra buffer. Then there was the issue of weight too.

Reducing the weight of the armor is no big deal, but what do you mean by a "Chakra buffer"?

Well to my imagining of it, it would be liek a living cloak of chakra that holds properties of the creature that once held said chakra, or when it was alive since the armor would be made from a piece of their body. A marble the facilitate holding said chakra to the material and allowing one to use their own chakra to coax it to lash out at objects for defense or offense. The nature of the chakra (elemental or simply shape) would change the type of damage/defense possible.

Ah. That would fall under the purview of the Uzumaki clan, like with the masks that were granted by the Christmas event. I'm afraid it's not really possible with Variable Marbles.

Dang, so what about a marble that can control trapping pathogens and disease upon contact with them and be willfully release these pathogens upon use of chakra to do so at a controlled rate. I've the hunters instinct set for the Chakra Virus and I was thinking to develop a resistance (not immunity since I think that's impossible) to it in my newest character. trap some of it and then train depleting my chakra to near zero to acclimate my body to it as I use stamina to crawl to the hospital and get treated for it the ten times required to build a hazard resistance.

That's a bit more in the purview of Variable Marbles, yes. Should be doable, probably with a mix of obsidian and gypsum.

Akshae Shanka

Welcome back! Looks like your question was already addressed, so I'll just wish you a fun time with your new character!  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 04, 2016 11:14 pm
Ergo War

User Image
.User Image

Thanks! It's good to be back. It's been a long three years since I've come back here, looking forward to RPing here again. Used to have a lot of fun way back when, a lot's changed though haha; so a lot of reading for me now. razz

User Image  

Ningishzida

Demonic Gatekeeper

Ergo War
Vice Captain

Enduring Guildsman

PostPosted: Mon Jan 04, 2016 11:35 pm
Akshae Shanka

Yeah, a lot got changed up in this past year, so most of what you're looking at is at least partially new. If you've got questions on some of the details, AandOE is probably the man to talk to, since he spearheaded a nice portion of the new stuff. You'll be in good hands with Wolfe and Lan, so hopefully everything goes smoothly.

PostPosted: Thu Jan 07, 2016 10:38 am
Just chillin'...  

Zak the Panduh

Dapper Partner

o Takii o

Inquisitive Noob

PostPosted: Fri Jan 08, 2016 6:34 am
o .o;  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 11, 2016 6:55 pm
Hello. If you don't mind me asking, where do you post to have a custom bloodline possibly approved for usage? I have one I would like to use.  

iDERZY

Thieving Cat

14,150 Points
  • Tipsy 100
  • Streaker 200
  • Cool Cat 500

Royal Taorito

Wrathful Cat

12,925 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Mon Jan 11, 2016 6:59 pm
iDerz
Hello. If you don't mind me asking, where do you post to have a custom bloodline possibly approved for usage? I have one I would like to use.

If you send it to Ergo War or AandOE, one of them can look it over. We don't usually accept custom bloodlines outside of contests, but if they think it's a good idea, then it may be added to the guild. =)  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 11, 2016 7:26 pm
Tao-Benshin
iDerz

If you send it to Ergo War or AandOE, one of them can look it over. We don't usually accept custom bloodlines outside of contests, but if they think it's a good idea, then it may be added to the guild. =)

Thank you.

I was hoping to be able to play with my spider woman here lol  

iDERZY

Thieving Cat

14,150 Points
  • Tipsy 100
  • Streaker 200
  • Cool Cat 500

NecroPlant

Trash Gardener

PostPosted: Sun Jan 17, 2016 5:31 am
iDerz

Thank you.

I was hoping to be able to play with my spider woman here lol
Oh boy *fans self/ pops collar*

o Takii o

Toso is hunting Gamzee. You slippery horned devil. I can't seem to find where he's gone slinked off to.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 17, 2016 4:20 pm
NecroPlant

He's heading to the hospital now. ;P

He'll be there for a bit, then heading to the Raikage's office.

o Takii o

Inquisitive Noob

NecroPlant

Trash Gardener

PostPosted: Sun Jan 24, 2016 10:05 pm
Ima Chargin mah LAZOR  
[ Shinobi Nations ]

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5854 5855 5856 5857 5858 5859 ... 5906 5907 5908 5909 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games