Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "CIF" Crikey! It's a Forum~!
"Why Not" Introduce Yourself? ^_^ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 584 585 586 587 588 589 ... 635 636 637 638 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

7,165! :D
  +1
View Results

Lily Vintersorg

Sparkly Genius

PostPosted: Mon Apr 06, 2009 12:40 am
Hullo, I'm Lily Darling... just call me Lily~ (^_^)
I've been on Gaia for a couple months but I still feel like a huge newbie sometimes. XD
My friend Amossk told me about this guild, so I thought, "Why not join?" 3nodding It seems like a ton of fun and one will never get bored!
Most of my interests can be found on my profile~

PostPosted: Mon Apr 06, 2009 11:05 am
Hello, I go by the name Sadako.
I been on Gaia since March 3, 2008.
I'm forums a lot.
And you can see my interests in my profile! rolleyes  

Xibreidaz Nil

Wheezing Prophet

sallyio

PostPosted: Tue Apr 07, 2009 9:09 pm
Hola! I'm Sally. :]
Anddddd I'm excited for spring break next week!  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 07, 2009 9:11 pm
Ha, this kinda reminds me of one of those anonymous clubs.
Where everyone's like "Hi, My name is so-and-so, and I've been sober for 6 months now."
And then everyone else says, "Hi so-and-so."
XD
Just a thought.  

sallyio

bbyannasnow

PostPosted: Thu Apr 09, 2009 11:28 am
Hi i'm Anna and i'm excited to be here!!!  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 09, 2009 5:25 pm
User Image

Ello, everyone~

Please call me Ivy ^^

IvyStarling

TorturedArtist368

PostPosted: Thu Apr 09, 2009 5:42 pm
Sup! I just started on Gaia, and when i heard of this guild i just had to join. My life sucks right now, so i'm drowing it out in whatever way i can. And right now that just happened to be Gaia!  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 10, 2009 6:18 am
The parasites, Las Plagas, are slaves to my will! I have... absolute control!
Hiiii~
I just joined this guild last night, because I thought it looked awesome. XD I'm Nuclear Hobo (I'm so proud of myself for coming up with that name. o.o), but you guys can just call me Maddy.
I've been on Gaia for almost a year, though I forget about it a couple months back and then I got back into it just a week ago. 8D
I'd list all the stuff I like, but there's too much to list and I don't want this to become LONG POST IS LONG. o.O;

So um, hi Why not! XD

User Image

Nuclear Hobo

It Is Wednesday My Dudes

Super Gekko

11,100 Points
  • Egg Collector 100
  • Blazing Power of Friendship Wave 200
  • Market Browser 100
PostPosted: Fri Apr 10, 2009 9:12 am
Hi everyone! biggrin

My name is Infernal_Sword and I'm new to this guild!  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 10, 2009 11:53 am
Nuclear Hobo
The parasites, Las Plagas, are slaves to my will! I have... absolute control!
Hiiii~
I just joined this guild last night, because I thought it looked awesome. XD I'm Nuclear Hobo (I'm so proud of myself for coming up with that name. o.o), but you guys can just call me Maddy.
I've been on Gaia for almost a year, though I forget about it a couple months back and then I got back into it just a week ago. 8D
I'd list all the stuff I like, but there's too much to list and I don't want this to become LONG POST IS LONG. o.O;

So um, hi Why not! XD

User Image

AHHHH, LOS PLAGAS!!!!! *reaches for the Broken Butterfly* Damn! Outta ammo!! *pulls out the Red 9 and curses* Four shots........damn......

....Uhhh, I mean, Hi everyone!!! Name's Patrick. Been on Gaia for.....umm...I think about two years now, but I kinda went Gaia-quiet for a while. BUT! I have returned...mainly at the insistance of my RL girlfriend / Gaia wife Deppfan Teague. Incidentally, she's the person who got me into this guild.....and I LIKE IT!!!!  

Patrick No-name

Patrick No-name

PostPosted: Fri Apr 10, 2009 11:56 am
sallyio
Ha, this kinda reminds me of one of those anonymous clubs.
Where everyone's like "Hi, My name is so-and-so, and I've been sober for 6 months now."
And then everyone else says, "Hi so-and-so."
XD
Just a thought.

Hello. I'm Patrick, and I've been sober for.......oh, wait. I'm not. *sets down the bubbler*

Hey, how are ya?  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 10, 2009 5:59 pm
Hi i'm Jia yi, Jojo, Joy <~ and yes these are my real names o.o i'm..uh..13..lulz.. redface thats the end of it..:O ps: i love randomness  

Fartbubbles

Dapper Darling

XIIIShallow SleeperXIII

3,100 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Fri Apr 10, 2009 8:59 pm
Hey everyone! My nickname is Karin and I live in the United States. I LOOVVVEE to draw 0_0, watch anime, listen to Hyde <33, play tennis, play the clarinet, and....that's about everthing!!  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 11, 2009 4:45 am
Hi biggrin
I've been in this guild for a couple of time now, but never posted anything, so I'm going to make up for it by telling some things about me now biggrin

My actual name is Julia, I'm 16 and live in Germany, I've been a member at gaia for more than 3 years now and never really participated in the community (posting in forums and such things...) but I'll try to be more active from ow on ^_^
Uhm, I'm interested in a lot of things, especially different cultures and languages biggrin
I also like manga and anime...but I prefer reading manga; there isn't any specific genre I like the most since i read quite a lot of manga (I like shonen, shojo, seinen, josei, action, romace, slice of life, yaoi, yuri....almost everything as long as the story and art is good smile )
another great hobby of mine is drawing, so if anyone is interested in avi art, he/she can write me a pm and I'll see if I have time to work on it (here my dA account, even though I haven't updated for some time now...)

So... I hope I didn't make extreme grammar mistakes, since English isn't my first language xD  

Hanadairo

hayate_the_butler

PostPosted: Sat Apr 11, 2009 6:28 pm
Wuz up! dramallama Hey ok now bout me self I live in the US ninja Where....you shall never know ninja I like Manga and Anime video games and......i don't know sweatdrop  
"CIF" Crikey! It's a Forum~!

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 584 585 586 587 588 589 ... 635 636 637 638 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games