Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Geezers Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for users 21 and over 

Tags: Geezer, Mature, Age 21+ 

Reply Geezerville ~ RP's
GGG Most WANTED ~ CLOSED Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5859 5860 5861 5862 5863 5864 ... 5973 5974 5975 5976 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

New RN's. How bout it?
I desire to serve the Mistress and her ladies unconditionally
22%
 22%  [ 10 ]
I just want a drink
35%
 35%  [ 16 ]
Say What?
24%
 24%  [ 11 ]
Oh gawd. How am I going to walk in those heels?
17%
 17%  [ 8 ]
Total Votes : 45

Alfonso Giovanni

Dapper Smoker

5,050 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Wed Oct 31, 2012 9:57 pm
eek *Oh s**t!! stressed She locked the door!! SON OF A b***h!!!! He's about ready to pummel Beppe right there and grabs him by the suit coat lifting him off the ground. evil But drops him and goes to the door of his Dolce Cosa. He knocks ever so gingerly.* Um……… Dolce Cosa? You needin anyting? sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 31, 2012 10:00 pm
*She starts to peel off her clothes and yawns as she hears Alfonso.* No. Just getting undressed. Thanks though. neutral *She kicks off her shoes and works on her zipper.*  

Psyzapp
Crew

Ruthless Lover

10,250 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250

Alfonso Giovanni

Dapper Smoker

5,050 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Wed Oct 31, 2012 10:05 pm
emotion_jawdrop emotion_drool *Oh ********!!!! emotion_facepalm He turns to Beppe, nostrils flaired and he cracks his neck before pointing forcefully right at Beppe. evil Beppe takes off running when Mr. Giovanni moves toward him.* Quando ti prendo, ho intenzione di farti del male!!!!!! scream evil *Beppe flees as Mr. Giovanni runs after him ready to break something of Beppe's.* evil  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 01, 2012 7:20 pm
*Beppe is a friggin pain in the a**!! stressed By early morning, he managed to "talk" Beppe into getting lost for the morning. Espresso and breakfast is in order for his Dolce Cosa and he goes out way early to pick up some fresh bagels, a shmear and some lox for his Dolce Cosa. New York style an all that. He knows what she likes. cool

She must have been real tired because she slept in long enough for him to shower, shave, get dressed, make espresso and get breakfast ready. When she emerges from her bedroom in her luxurious robe she's dressed to the nines even when just awake. Hair tousled, she had applied lipstick and her makeup is STILL set from last night…she's a vision. heart

As she sits at the kitchen island, he grins at her and sets an espresso in front of her. She takes a sip and he goes into he living room and stops at the sound system she has decked out in the place. He picks one very special song in particular for the love of his life hoping she will get the message. The music starts and he takes the espresso out of her hand, sets it onto the island and takes her in the living room. She asks him what he's doing and he turns to her, presses his finger to her lips, looks into those blue eyes he could get lost in and takes her in his arms.

He holds her tightly and sways to the music with her as he stares intense at her. He sees her swallow hard and he doesn't waver. She glances off to the side as she listens to the song and he reaches up to her face turning it so he can again see her eyes while softly caressing her cheek with the back of his index finger.

Nothing is said between them…nothing at all…and toward the end of the song, he takes the chance as her eyes well up with tears to lean down and place his lips upon hers tenderly. He's pleased when she doesn't pull away…a first…and he kisses her more intensely as he runs his hand down to feel the curve to the small of her back.

He starts to feel her relax and he grasps onto her…God she feels good. He has to think to himself "pace yourself…take your time with this one." But she suddenly shoves him back. She stares at him bewildered and furrows her brow. But he can see it in her eyes…she WANTS him. He knows it. He takes a step closer to her and she steps back.* Don't…I can't. I'm married. Please Alfonso.

*He grits his teeth and it just falls out of his mouth.* ******** dat cop!! evil You's mine donne. Dat friggin dolt don deserves you's … don deserves you's affections or you's heart. talk2hand He ain't even arounds no mores. He ain't nuthin buts a cazzo masturbarsi!!! Un coward…non un uomo!!! He ain't givin yous da times a day in hows longs now?!!! talk2hand *She stares at him for a while and her lip trembles. sad Oh ******** doesn't want to make her cry. stressed He takes a handkerchief out of his pocket and hands it to her. He'll be there to pick up the pieces.

He puts his arm around her and takes her into the kitchen, sits her down on the stool to the island. He fixes her up a bagel as she dries her eyes. Setting a plate in front of her he stares seriously at her.* I's ain't goin nowheres…you's understands me, Dolce Cosa? Nowheres eva. cool  

Alfonso Giovanni

Dapper Smoker

5,050 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Brandisher 100

Psyzapp
Crew

Ruthless Lover

10,250 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Thu Nov 01, 2012 7:44 pm
After breakfast, he told her to take her time to get ready to go. Which she did behind closed and locked door and he cleans up the kitchen. Before they leave, she has him take very single nude painting down and put them into vault #3. Damn Franco. stare She gets out her iphone to call and give Franco a piece of her mind mad and asks Mr. Giovanni to get Katana so they can go back to the estate.*  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 01, 2012 7:47 pm
*He goes into the corridor as she hears his Dolce Cosa yelling in Italian on the phone and he gets to Gattina's door. He pounds on it 5 times and bellows.* SHAKES A LEG DERE, GATTINA…WE'S OUTA ERE! scream  

Alfonso Giovanni

Dapper Smoker

5,050 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Brandisher 100

katana68

Partying Conventioneer

PostPosted: Thu Nov 01, 2012 7:54 pm
She flung her door open and glared at Gio.

"Dafuq, man?! stressed For the record....you don't ORDER my a** around like I work for you, you got that? evil " She poked a finger hard onto his chest to make her point.

"And I'll have you know, I've been up, waiting for a phone call or a text from ONE of you to let me know when we were leaving. rolleyes Where are we going for brunch anyways?"

She motioned for him to move out of her way so she could enter the corridor and lock up.  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 01, 2012 7:57 pm
Franco just assures her it was all gattina's idea. Just ask 'er youself - alls rosso. She made Franco promettere and all dat, den picked 'em out 'erself. User Image Then promptly tells her he needs to go, there is an issue with Marco - even amongst her yelling he just speaks over her then hangs up.  

Naamio

Dapper Fatcat

Alfonso Giovanni

Dapper Smoker

5,050 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Thu Nov 01, 2012 8:01 pm
Brunch? confused *Oh s**t…he was so preoccupied with wanting to spend the whole morning with his Dolce Cosa, he forgot about "brunch." stressed Think quick…… * Uh……yeah … brunch. Don yous preoccuparsi dere Gattina. I's saves us da troubles an gots us bagles an lox. *He walks with her over to pick up Psy.* Yous knows…real New York styles dere. wink cool  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 01, 2012 8:06 pm
She made a face at the mention of lox...she really didn't care for the stuff. emotion_puke

"Lox?! Bagels? That is NOT brunch, Gio! scream I was ready to go somewhere that had bloody mary's and mimosas and you offer me BAGELS? talk2hand You might as well get ready to take me SOMEWHERE that offers a real brunch. rolleyes "

She sighed and mumbled something under her breath about irritating Italian men and walked to Psy's quarters, leaving Gio behind her to catch up.  

katana68

Partying Conventioneer

Alfonso Giovanni

Dapper Smoker

5,050 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Thu Nov 01, 2012 8:14 pm
*NOT brunch? WTF? Gattina clearly doesn't have the same type of appreciation for good New York Bagel with a shmear…damn shame. neutral He closes the door to Psy's room and hands her the new key to her chambers after she's off the phone.

He takes the ladies outside and opens the car door for each of them promising Gattina he'll go through a drive through if she'd just shut the hell up about it. stressed *  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 01, 2012 8:18 pm
She smacked Gio in the back of the head when he mentioned a drive-through.

"You are NOT driving me through some hokey a** fast-food place! scream We discussed BRUNCH, last night and I want BRUNCH! evil "

She buckled her seat belt and crossed her arms under her bosom as she glared at Gio, knowing full well he could see her in the rear view mirror. evil  

katana68

Partying Conventioneer

Alfonso Giovanni

Dapper Smoker

5,050 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Thu Nov 01, 2012 8:29 pm
Gah…… stressed Gesu Cristo donna!!! stressed I's DRIVIN ERE si dingbats amp!!!! stressed *Mumbles Italian obscenities and decides he had better take them somewhere in upper GGG. At least he and his Dolce Cosa can have espresso while Katana eats at the buffet. Accidenti donna! stressed

He stops at a real nice place and the three of them are seated. Mr. Giovanni orders espresso for his Dolce Cosa and himself. He asks for todays newspaper so he can at least take a look at the headlines.* stare  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 02, 2012 5:20 am
Now, just after 1pm in Italy Franco "gets some air" after lunch with the odra family. Marco just don't tink sometimes. stare And so Franco da one dat always needs to piano di salvataggio Marco agains; and 'ere Franco is agains, doins just that, savin 'is sorry culo. After lightin up a Cuban Franco calls Beppe to check in. After his sister's rant at him over the painting yesterday, which he fully enjoyed User Image he realized there was one condition he had not fulfilled stressed he never checked on vault #3. stare So he tell Beppe this is a creare o distruggere la type situation. Then runs him through step by step instruction on how one "checks" the vault. He then tells Beppe that Franco will be potentially unavailable but to leave 'ims a message whens he's done da "job". Marco has really messed things up this time, stressed and considering it's with this partner family here where things still run old school... this could take awhiles. stare  

Naamio

Dapper Fatcat

killafrog
Crew

Hilarious Lunatic

PostPosted: Sat Nov 03, 2012 9:55 pm
nei1
Im fine and I miss you all.

PS: The apps do not have access to guilds; so nei1 asked me to tell you all *read above statement* If you have anything to say to nei quote or pm me and I'll send one mass pm to nei1 with your reply so it won't use so much battery to answer/read pm.  
Geezerville ~ RP's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5859 5860 5861 5862 5863 5864 ... 5973 5974 5975 5976 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games