Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Geezers Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for users 21 and over 

Tags: Geezer, Mature, Age 21+ 

Reply Geezerville ~ RP's
GGG Most WANTED ~ CLOSED Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5860 5861 5862 5863 5864 5865 ... 5973 5974 5975 5976 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

New RN's. How bout it?
I desire to serve the Mistress and her ladies unconditionally
22%
 22%  [ 10 ]
I just want a drink
35%
 35%  [ 16 ]
Say What?
24%
 24%  [ 11 ]
Oh gawd. How am I going to walk in those heels?
17%
 17%  [ 8 ]
Total Votes : 45

SP-O Wlm Dougherty

Dedicated Guildsman

PostPosted: Sat Nov 03, 2012 10:09 pm
killafrog
nei1
Im fine and I miss you all.

PS: The apps do not have access to guilds; so nei1 asked me to tell you all *read above statement* If you have anything to say to nei quote or pm me and I'll send one mass pm to nei1 with your reply so it won't use so much battery to answer/read pm.

That's good news! Glad to hear Nei's OK! cool  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 03, 2012 10:16 pm
killafrog
nei1

PS: The apps do not have access to guilds; so nei1 asked me to tell you all *read above statement* If you have anything to say to nei quote or pm me and I'll send one mass pm to nei1 with your reply so it won't use so much battery to answer/read pm.

I'm glad nei's ok. Hope she's able to get back here soon!  

Kits Rose

Feline Shapeshifter

Psyzapp
Crew

Ruthless Lover

10,250 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sat Nov 03, 2012 10:18 pm
killafrog
nei1

Tell her we miss her too.  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 04, 2012 8:17 am
killafrog
nei1

((Tell her I'm completely lost without her crying
and as long as she comes back to us safe all will be right in my world again
User Image
*Luckily my family there all made it okay too.
Floors need replacing in one house, not sure about the other yet.. no word.. but they think one other house was lost. sweatdrop (not all the same people's homes)
So I'm relieved to hear Nei is okay, hope she has no property damage*
*up note is I might get to stay in the NYC guest apartment instead of NJ now for Christmas
since no one knows what the hotel situations will be near the NJ house* pirate ))  

lady ayami chan

Virtuous Saint

killafrog
Crew

Hilarious Lunatic

PostPosted: Sun Nov 04, 2012 5:38 pm
Thanks for all your wonderful mesages for nei, I wil be sending a mass PM to Nei1 soon; will ether be tonight or tomorrow morning. If u feel the need to be included into said mass pm to Nei1 quote my post and i'll add you in 3nodding  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 04, 2012 6:25 pm
killafrog
Thanks for all your wonderful mesages for nei, I wil be sending a mass PM to Nei1 soon; will ether be tonight or tomorrow morning. If u feel the need to be included into said mass pm to Nei1 quote my post and i'll add you in 3nodding
(I'll miss her. sad )  

Bao Sanniang

Shirtless Shapeshifter

12,100 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Brandisher 100

killafrog
Crew

Hilarious Lunatic

PostPosted: Sun Nov 04, 2012 11:35 pm
Sent Nei a PM when she does give a reply I will give you all updates on nei1 whee  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 05, 2012 5:07 am
MW Ladies
GAMES & RN PENALTIES

WORD OF THE WEEK: You better watch your mouth! Each Monday we pick and announce a "hush word" you need to avoid like the plague. If you get caught with the "hush word" in your post ANYWHERE, you'll have to RN a penalty and do the required action or task. This includes EVERYONE! Yes…I AM talking to you! *Points* User Image (Fine Print: The Monday Announcement of the new hush word is the only post granted immunity and is the OFFICIAL cut-off point ringing in the brand new word. xd )

WARNING: This game includes each and every post within this thread, even the "Out of Character" statements. NOBODY is immune. If you don't like or want your character to be in bad situations, then either use a different character you don't care about or don't post. There are a multitude of ways to accomplish your task if you happen to get caught and you can be as elaborate as you want or don't want. You may, but are not required to, RP your predicament out. When in doubt, PM someone. OR you could always just pay the bribe and not even go there. If you post, you take the risk…the choice is solely yours. Habitual whining about it will only get you in hot water…Capisce? talk2hand

"Hush Word" ninja ANYONE (11/5 - 11/11)

RN PENALTIES
Oh boy…you must have really done it this time. Random number 1 to 20 in your post to find out how to get out of the mess you are in. May the MW Ladies have mercy on your soul.

All community service tasks must be posted in MW and completed in 2 WEEKS from when you were caught. If you are unable to complete your RN service within the time frame, you will be put onto our WALL OF SHAME and subjected to ridicule or humiliation. If you would prefer the "EASY WAY OUT" of your service, you could always bribe Psyzapp with 10,000 gold to get out of your predicament. User Image

lady ayami chan

Virtuous Saint

killafrog
Crew

Hilarious Lunatic

PostPosted: Mon Nov 05, 2012 6:38 pm
Nei1 Wrote *cries* I hope I get my internet back soon, that way I show my thanks to all of them.

SP-O Wlm Dougherty

Kits Rose

Psyzapp-d

lady ayami chan

Bao Sanniang

leonardo the brave

PostPosted: Tue Nov 06, 2012 7:31 am
*rolls over*
*grief stricken but
notices her familiar aura has returned* User Image
*still feels like something is missing...
wrong...
vows not to come out until she can feel Nei's presence again* User Image
*angelically seals herself in her chambers*
crying  

lady ayami chan

Virtuous Saint

Naamio

Dapper Fatcat

PostPosted: Tue Nov 06, 2012 8:07 am
Beppe decides to check Vault three first thing today. Gotta do goods by da boss man.. and all that crap. Entering the code meticulously the lock clicks and he slowly opens the door, revealing all those nudi dai capelli rossi Franco had recently purchased stacked in the front. Continuing on back he starts to find more stuff confused weird stuff... Was that a dead bird? User Image Taking a breath of courage he keeps checking it out like he was instructed, that is until he sees... the shrine User Image Falling back into the wall he knocks over a few things causing a big sound. stressed Many of the paintings near the entrance fall over, out of place.

Suddenly hear hears what seems to be the sound of Angels crying. eek he is dead silent staring at that shrine listening to the heavenly weeping. This vault business IS serious User Image

Suddenly, without warning really, an energy pulses through the floor in the direction of the chamber across the hall. Something then pulses the walls again and that heavy vault door starts to move. User Image Scurry as he may over the fallen paintings his efforts were in vain, as the vault door shuts and the lock clicks again. Sealed inside now, with that thing!  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 06, 2012 9:18 am
{{ rofl Poor Beppe}}  

ThisEmptySoul

Sarcastic Punk

Nei1

Toxic Punk

24,350 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Toy Drive Tycoon 400
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Sat Nov 10, 2012 5:44 pm
(( Now to get back in to the swing of things.

*sings* Me...and my clone! ))  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 12, 2012 5:19 am
MW Ladies

WORD OF THE WEEK: You better watch your mouth! Each Monday we pick and announce a "hush word" you need to avoid like the plague. If you get caught with the "hush word" in your post ANYWHERE, you'll have to RN a penalty and do the required action or task. This includes EVERYONE! Yes…I AM talking to you! *Points* User Image (Fine Print: The Monday Announcement of the new hush word is the only post granted immunity and is the OFFICIAL cut-off point ringing in the brand new word. xd )

WARNING: This game includes each and every post within this thread, even the "Out of Character" statements. NOBODY is immune. If you don't like or want your character to be in bad situations, then either use a different character you don't care about or don't post. There are a multitude of ways to accomplish your task if you happen to get caught and you can be as elaborate as you want or don't want. You may, but are not required to, RP your predicament out. When in doubt, PM someone. OR you could always just pay the bribe and not even go there. If you post, you take the risk…the choice is solely yours. Habitual whining about it will only get you in hot water…Capisce? talk2hand

"Hush Word" ninja OUT (11/12 - 11/18*)

RN PENALTIES
Oh boy…you must have really done it this time. Random number 1 to 20 in your post to find out how to get out of the mess you are in. May the MW Ladies have mercy on your soul.

All community service tasks must be posted in MW and completed in 2 WEEKS from when you were caught. If you are unable to complete your RN service within the time frame, you will be put onto our WALL OF SHAME and subjected to ridicule or humiliation. If you would prefer the "EASY WAY OUT" of your service, you could always bribe Psyzapp with 10,000 gold to get out of your predicament. User Image

lady ayami chan

Virtuous Saint

Nei1

Toxic Punk

24,350 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Toy Drive Tycoon 400
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Mon Nov 12, 2012 4:27 pm
lady ayami chan
(( Get absent damn Spot. xd ))  
Geezerville ~ RP's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5860 5861 5862 5863 5864 5865 ... 5973 5974 5975 5976 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games