Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Geezers Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for users 21 and over 

Tags: Geezer, Mature, Age 21+ 

Reply Geezerville ~ RP's
GGG Most WANTED ~ CLOSED Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5862 5863 5864 5865 5866 5867 ... 5973 5974 5975 5976 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

New RN's. How bout it?
I desire to serve the Mistress and her ladies unconditionally
22%
 22%  [ 10 ]
I just want a drink
35%
 35%  [ 16 ]
Say What?
24%
 24%  [ 11 ]
Oh gawd. How am I going to walk in those heels?
17%
 17%  [ 8 ]
Total Votes : 45

Bao Sanniang

Shirtless Shapeshifter

12,100 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Tue Nov 13, 2012 9:47 pm
(wow look at the time, stupid DVR)

*finishes her drink and leaves*  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 13, 2012 10:03 pm
Well good for him! He's probably had lots of practice by now! mad ninja *Suddenly, the shark lunges o** of the water. Will's mouth drops open in awe at the sheer size of the captive shark, bearing all its teeth as it takes the tuna off the harpoon. emotion_jawdrop The next thing he knows, the harpoon yanks back while his hands are still gripping it, and he stumbles a step backwards eek in reaction to the motion at the same time the shark splashes back into the water again. His heart is beating so hard now that it feels like it could jump right o** of his chest!* Oh - my - god ... He's huge! eek *As he turns back to look at her, a surprised crooked grin appears on his face.* What a rush! emotion_awesome ... How often does he need to be fed like that? surprised

(( *Pushes pause button* ))  

SP-O Wlm Dougherty

Dedicated Guildsman

lady leko-chan

Desirable Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Wed Nov 14, 2012 8:19 am
*having received a summons
the girls prepare to leave*
*Internal fighting, quarreling
Ayami sobbing rolleyes *
*Unsure of how long this project will take Ayami
they send many of their belonging via portal
to a temporary holding place where they can stay
in another dimensional space*
*before they fly off together in a winged flurry
a note is left on the bar*
The Most Holy of the Demons
Dearest Lady friends,
We do wish to thank you for your hospitality.
But fate has rung and this thin line of yarn again has again spun.
For when you live of life of immortality
Time trickles by
but your perception changes when you see casualties.
When one is sealed and lives a life of complexity
you must go with what is there
You often find you say goodbye
if you are lucky
before things take on a state of permanence.

~Lady Ayami & Leko

*The two as one
open their angelic bodied wings
and fly to the place where each
ultimately came from*  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 14, 2012 3:22 pm
{{*plays a song for Leko/Ayami*}}  

ThisEmptySoul

Sarcastic Punk

Psyzapp
Crew

Ruthless Lover

10,250 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Wed Nov 14, 2012 6:21 pm
*Shrugs* He is big so…… daily I would guess. User Image Kyle's got the schedule. *Turns around and leaves to go back to the main bar. As she passes the host of the JD, he hands her the helmet he was holding and William is trying to pick up his pace to catch up with her.

She enters the bar and spies the piece of paper on the bar. Picking it up, she carefully reads. A sadness washes over her. Seems it is the end of another chapter for MW. Change is something one cannot escape…nothing ever stands still.

She goes to the bulletin board and tacks up Ayami and Leko's note. And with a heavy heart she says quietly.* And then there were four. crying

Returns to the bar and places 6 glasses onto it. She gets one of her very best bottles of wine and pours some in each glass. Then takes some small blank calling cards with the MW logo and embellishments on them she had made up. She takes a silver pen and writes the name of each MW Lady onto it. Carefully placing a card next to each glass, she sighs knowing that 2 of those 6 glasses will sit and gather dust. Perhaps Kyle will dump the contents and clean them in the morning.

She sits at the bar and sips her wine as she waits for her husband who has made a pit stop in the men's room. She contemplates contacting a realtor. Perhaps the "bar" business isn't her cup of tea.* User Image  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 14, 2012 7:31 pm
*Exiting the men's room, he walks back down the hall towards the bar. Stopping to look around, he locates his wife sitting at the bar and heads over to her. Standing close to her, he takes in the scent of her perfume. emotion_dowant Placing a hand on her furthest shoulder, he leans over and places a kiss upon her cheek, then sits down on the empty stool next to her.* You smell real nice. wink Is there any place you'd like to ... *Stops mid sentence when he notices the saddened look on her face. He puts his hand on top of hers and gives it a gentle squeeze.* Hey love, what's wrong? neutral  

SP-O Wlm Dougherty

Dedicated Guildsman

Psyzapp
Crew

Ruthless Lover

10,250 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Wed Nov 14, 2012 7:41 pm
*Slams back her wine in record time.* I'm fine. User Image *Puts down her glass. Now is not the time to get into it or concern her husband. Its an MW topic and he's never really wanted to get involved with her affairs in the past.*
So… what's on the agenda? User Image  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 14, 2012 7:53 pm
confused *What the hell? She's always been pretty open with me ... until recently, that is. stressed * No real agenda ... But I know when something is bothering you, and we're not going anywhere until you tell me what the problem is. confused *Noticing the labeled glasses of wine on the bar, he reaches for the opened bottle and pours whats left into her glass.* neutral  

SP-O Wlm Dougherty

Dedicated Guildsman

Psyzapp
Crew

Ruthless Lover

10,250 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Wed Nov 14, 2012 8:12 pm
*No real agenda…he HAS no real agenda. So he's made no plans for their "date"…none. Their 2nd date is a trip to the police station and to see Bucky.* stressed I don't want to talk about it so I guess we're going to just sit here all night. stare And YOU cannot demand that I tell you anything!! I'm NO CHILD and how dare you speak to me like you are my Father!! talk2hand  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 14, 2012 8:27 pm
*He looks directly at her, and sees the frustration in her eyes.* You are absolutely right ... I'm not your father. But I am your husband ... And if you don't want to share your troubles with me, then so be it. I just need you to realize that I'll be here for you, no matter what. neutral *He continues looking at her, his eyes searching for some sort of connection with her.*  

SP-O Wlm Dougherty

Dedicated Guildsman

Psyzapp
Crew

Ruthless Lover

10,250 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Wed Nov 14, 2012 8:35 pm
*Picks up her wine glass and takes a huge swallow of wine. She swirls the glass around a bit and watches to see the "legs" on this vintage. She glances at him and is silent for a bit. stare Turns abruptly to him.* WHAT!! What is it?!!! Is my mascara running or something?! User Image *She's kicking herself for not bringing a handbag.* stressed  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 14, 2012 8:46 pm
Heh ... No, it's not. wink What d'ya say we get some fresh air and go for a ride? *He leans over and places a kiss on her cheek, then rises from his seat and offers his arm to her.*  

SP-O Wlm Dougherty

Dedicated Guildsman

Psyzapp
Crew

Ruthless Lover

10,250 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Wed Nov 14, 2012 8:51 pm
*Polishes off the rest of her wine.* Why not. stare *She slips off the stool and takes his arm. Perhaps some fresh air will clear her mind.*  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 14, 2012 8:52 pm
{{Holy crap! Psy can see the future!

... since.. you know... technically Psy and Dougherty are a few hours behind when that note was posted. emotion_awesome }}

ThisEmptySoul

Sarcastic Punk

Psyzapp
Crew

Ruthless Lover

10,250 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Wed Nov 14, 2012 8:58 pm
(( LOL ……… MAN AM I GOOD OR WHAT!!! cool ))  
Geezerville ~ RP's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5862 5863 5864 5865 5866 5867 ... 5973 5974 5975 5976 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games