Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Geezers Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for users 21 and over 

Tags: Geezer, Mature, Age 21+ 

Reply Geezerville ~ RP's
GGG Most WANTED ~ CLOSED Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5865 5866 5867 5868 5869 5870 ... 5973 5974 5975 5976 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

New RN's. How bout it?
I desire to serve the Mistress and her ladies unconditionally
22%
 22%  [ 10 ]
I just want a drink
35%
 35%  [ 16 ]
Say What?
24%
 24%  [ 11 ]
Oh gawd. How am I going to walk in those heels?
17%
 17%  [ 8 ]
Total Votes : 45

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

PostPosted: Fri Nov 16, 2012 9:22 pm
-she sits and drinks her cocoa a while, watching the kitties play, before heading down to her room, cocoa in hand and kitties in tow-  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 17, 2012 8:05 pm
-is up on her bed, looking a the kitties in pondering- I should get you guys a sidecar. -taps her lips, thinking, then gets off the bed- Come on, kitties. Let's roll.  

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

PostPosted: Sun Nov 18, 2012 2:13 pm
-dame lays on her bed, Jeb on her stomach, her hands mindlessly petting him. Sassy is curled up by her head, purring and looking adorable. dame's mind is wandering, mostly about Psy and her situation, but straying about life in general-  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 18, 2012 7:04 pm
-dame gets up, changes, then rouses Perky and Bob, aka Sassy and Jeb and heads upstairs to see what she can concoct at the expresso machine. twisted -  

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

Kits Rose rolled 5 6-sided dice: 6, 3, 6, 3, 2 Total: 20 (5-30)

Kits Rose

Feline Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Sun Nov 18, 2012 7:14 pm
*walks into the bar* Hey dame. ^_^ *picks up one of the cats as it comes close enough for her to reach as she walks up to the bar*  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 18, 2012 7:24 pm
Hey Kits biggrin -laughs as she manages to nab Sassy as she was running by- How are you? whee Don't you look adorable! heart

-smiles at her- Would you like a hot chocolate peppermint mocha? biggrin

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

Kits Rose

Feline Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Sun Nov 18, 2012 7:34 pm
I'm doing pretty good. I had a meeting today with some of the owners of businesses near AS. Those people really like to talk... cat_sweatdrop I'm not sure how much we actually accomplished.

*grins* Thanks. That chocolate mint... thingy, yeah, that sounds really good. cat_xd *sits down, holding Sassy on her lap and rubbing her ears*  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 18, 2012 7:43 pm
-dame laughs and makes it- Extra chocolate? Whipped cream?

-Sassy soaks up the attention and Jeb becomes jealous and leaps up on the counter as well, standing near Kits but not near enough and meows at her- Mrow. cat_neutral

Oh? Whatcha meeting with the business owners for?

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

Kits Rose

Feline Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Sun Nov 18, 2012 7:51 pm
Of course. cat_xd

*looks over at Jeb* Well, come here then. *reaches to him, curving her fingers in an inticing gesture* cat_smile

Oh, they want to set up some sort of holiday lights tour, where people can ride a bus or something through and enjoy all the decorations at the neighborhood businesses, with stops at each one in case people want to take a closer look. They want everything ready by the end of the week for it, though. cat_sweatdrop We've just started setting the decorations up.  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 18, 2012 7:59 pm
-puts whipped cream and extra chocolate drizzle on Kits' drink before picking it up and carrying her own over to the counter-

-Jeb plops down where he's standing and stares at her- Mrow. cat_neutral

-dame shakes her head at Jeb- Alright, Fussy-pants. Get on off the counter anyhow. This is a business, not a kitty bar, ya damn bum. -shoos Jeb off, and looks to Sassy- Yeah, you better be glad Kits is holding you, ma'am. -scolds her by shaking a finger-

-she places Kits' drink in front of her then gets a rag and wipes off where Jeb was sitting before putting the rag back and settling in behind the counter with her own drink-

lol When did these people let you know about this tour? xd -brings her mug to her lips, blows on it gently, then takes a sip- Mmmm. Delicious, even if I do say so myself. biggrin

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

Kits Rose

Feline Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Sun Nov 18, 2012 8:11 pm
*rolles her eyes at Jeb* Lazy...

Uh, last week, I think. cat_sweatdrop A couple of them came by while I was explaining the plans to the group that's putting the decorations up. This was the first one of their meetings that I've been to. I felt kind of like I didn't belong there. They're all at least 10 years older than me, and most of them are men... cat_sweatdrop

*takes a sip of her drink* Mmm.  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 18, 2012 8:16 pm
-chuckles at Jeb- More like ornery lol

-points to Kits with her drink- Don't you think that and don't let them make you feel that. You belong there just as much as they do, missy. -nods curtly at her then takes a drink- AS is yours fair and square and is a productive business. 3nodding Did you ever get an accountant? Or an assistant? lol

-grins at her- I'm glad you like it. biggrin

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

Kits Rose

Feline Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Sun Nov 18, 2012 8:25 pm
Well, maybe it's not so much that I don't belong there, but I just felt uncomfortable. I'm not sure they really wanted me there, but if they didn't include me, they'd lose a lot of the business they're looking to gain. I've got the biggest property, so I can do the most elaborate decorations. *shrugs* I think they expected me to just go along with everything they said. cat_neutral

I've got an accountant, and that helps free up a lot of my time. cat_3nodding I spent a few months double-checking everything she did. I still look it over, but I don't do such a detailed job now.  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 18, 2012 8:28 pm
You show them what's for, Kits. 3nodding -nods again, taking a slow sip of her drink-

I'm glad you found an accountant you like. 3nodding What kind of decorations are you putting up? Do ya'll have a theme or anything? Also, when are all the winter festivities opening?

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

Kits Rose rolled 5 6-sided dice: 5, 6, 3, 3, 1 Total: 18 (5-30)

Kits Rose

Feline Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Sun Nov 18, 2012 8:39 pm
Yeah, I left the room for a few minutes, and on my way back, I heard them talking about me. cat_neutral Mostly about how I look. *tail twitches and ears droop a little* I don't think they believe that my ears and tail are real.

Oh, each business has their own theme. Mine's Candyland. cat_xd Lots of peppermint stripes and gingerbread. cat_3nodding Plus a few penguins and polar bears just cause they're cute. *sips her drink* Hopefully by Saturday everything will be up. It was supposed to be Friday, but since AS will be closed for Thanksgiving, I don't think that's going to happen.  
Geezerville ~ RP's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5865 5866 5867 5868 5869 5870 ... 5973 5974 5975 5976 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games