Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Geezers Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for users 21 and over 

Tags: Geezer, Mature, Age 21+ 

Reply Geezerville ~ RP's
GGG Most WANTED ~ CLOSED Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5866 5867 5868 5869 5870 5871 ... 5973 5974 5975 5976 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

New RN's. How bout it?
I desire to serve the Mistress and her ladies unconditionally
22%
 22%  [ 10 ]
I just want a drink
35%
 35%  [ 16 ]
Say What?
24%
 24%  [ 11 ]
Oh gawd. How am I going to walk in those heels?
17%
 17%  [ 8 ]
Total Votes : 45

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

PostPosted: Sun Nov 18, 2012 8:55 pm
-dame's mouth frowns, but she holds her temper in check- I see. -her answer are very short and curt- Well. Those people will just have to get to know you and stop being damn judgemental flakes, now won't they? stare evil -reaches over and places a hand over Kits'- You know I'm here for you always, right? -grins at her encouragingly before leaning back and taking a sip of her drink-

Ooooh candyland? whee Fun! I love peppermint and such! xd Makes me wanna break out my peppermint outfit. lol Too early for that. -ponders a second- neutral And no one to wear it for. xd Polar bears and penguins are cute. whee 4laugh

-takes another sip- Ya'll going up to Karrie's family for Thanksgiving?

PostPosted: Sun Nov 18, 2012 9:07 pm
Well, I'm hoping that working together for Christmas will help me get more involved with them. They do a lot of community stuff, but never invited me to join them for any of it before. *sighs* Then again, if it's anything like this meeting, I'm not so sure anymore. *smiles at dame* Thanks. It's just hard... I grew up being teased about how I look, I guess I've never gotten over it.

cat_xd Yeah, it's still a little early for that. *giggles*

*shakes her head* No. His dad's coming here instead. His other kids made plans, so he wasn't going to have dinner there. Karrie and I talked about it last night, and we're inviting him here for the weekend. cat_3nodding  

Kits Rose

Feline Shapeshifter

damecharlie generated a random number between 1 and 20 ... 18!

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

PostPosted: Sun Nov 18, 2012 9:16 pm
You have a gift, Kits, and don't you let anyone else tell you otherwise. People fear what they don't know and envy what they don't have. So you just show them who you are, and the rest will take care of itself. 3nodding You are part of this community too. Plus, if it gets too bad, just throw an MW lady or two's name around. xd lol

Aww, well that's sweet of ya'll! That'll be a lot of fun. 3nodding Has he ever been to Geezerville before? -sips some more of her drink-

(( stare Stupid hush word. xd ))

Kits Rose rolled 5 6-sided dice: 6, 3, 4, 3, 1 Total: 17 (5-30)
PostPosted: Sun Nov 18, 2012 9:25 pm
I'm going to try to. I just hope they give me the chance. *grins* Actually, I kind of already did mention the MW ladies. They asked about the apple trees that are fused with the building, and I told tham it was a gift from one of Liada's minions.

*takes a drink* He has, but he's never been here long enough to do any sightseeing or anything. I think on Friday afternoon I'll take him for a ride on Smok and Velcore. cat_3nodding

What are your plans for Thanksgiving?  

Kits Rose

Feline Shapeshifter

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

PostPosted: Sun Nov 18, 2012 9:31 pm
rofl You're gonna take him for a ride on Smok and Velcore? xd That is just something you don't hear every day, Kits. rofl You definitely need to show him AS. 3nodding I bet he'll be proud. 3nodding And the JD, so he's proud of Karrie as well. biggrin

Oh me? -smiles at her and takes a sip of her drink- I'll be heading down either Wednesday or Thursday to spend Thanksgiving with my family. 3nodding I get to take the kitties. rofl I'm not sure my Grandma's dog will appreciate that. xd I might have to let them roam at my Dad's while eating dinner. Or leave them at my other Grandma's though...she might not want them hanging around either. lol

-thinks for a second- Plus, she has that really mean rooster. sweatdrop gonk

PostPosted: Sun Nov 18, 2012 9:41 pm
No, for most people, riding on dragons isn't normal. cat_lol Even those who've seen dragons. AS and the JD are definitely two of the stops we'll make. I think we'll come here last and have dinner there. cat_3nodding He's already proud of Karrie. Karrie's... pretty much got his dream job here.

Oh, that sounds like fun. *looks down at Sassy on her lap and sees that the cat's fallen asleep* At least you can take the cats. Normally, I'd say you could leave them at AS, but since it's going to be closed, that won't work. cat_sweatdrop

A mean rooster? cat_lol Does she live on a farm or something?  

Kits Rose

Feline Shapeshifter

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

PostPosted: Sun Nov 18, 2012 9:46 pm
I'm happy for Karrie. And I'm glad his dad is proud of him. 3nodding He definitely should be. biggrin

lol No, they don't live on a farm, just in the country. 3nodding And they have a chicken coop. The rooster gets away, not in it, sometimes. He's really mean. sweatdrop As most birds are. Especially chickens. stare stressed

Kits Rose rolled 5 6-sided dice: 2, 3, 6, 1, 3 Total: 15 (5-30)
PostPosted: Sun Nov 18, 2012 9:53 pm
Yeah, he should. Karrie's lucky that Psy gave him a chance. *tickles the hairs inside Sassy's ear*

Oh. cat_sweatdrop I kinda just assume that chickens mean a farm... I've never been around birds very much. They tend to avoid me. *ears twitch* Probably the whole cat thing. *sighs* You're lucky you've got family you can go visit for holidays. Makes me kinda jealous.  

Kits Rose

Feline Shapeshifter

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

PostPosted: Sun Nov 18, 2012 10:02 pm
-Sassy's ears twitch in her sleep- Consider yourself lucky. stare Birds are evil. stressed stare

-she tilts her head- Isn't Karrie's family your family, Kits? confused neutral

Kits Rose rolled 5 6-sided dice: 4, 2, 5, 6, 3 Total: 20 (5-30)
PostPosted: Sun Nov 18, 2012 10:12 pm
I wouldn't know. cat_lol

Well, kind of. I've been more or less accepted by them. Only his immediate family, though. Beyond his brothers and sisters, they just tolerated me being there because I was living with Karrie's dad. cat_neutral Or maybe it's cause that's when I was dating Karrie. I dunno. Anyway, I always felt like I wasn't really part of the group, I was just observing.

*suddenly yawns* Oh, sorry.  

Kits Rose

Feline Shapeshifter

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

PostPosted: Sun Nov 18, 2012 10:18 pm
Well, folly on them too, Kits. You should come to Christmas with me sometime, to my mom's mom's house. 3nodding You would not feel that way any longer. whee They are accepting of all folks, young and old, especially if they are my friends. whee

-looks her over- You look tired, chickadee. lol -drains the rest of her drink-

PostPosted: Sun Nov 18, 2012 10:20 pm
"OH CRAP! OH CRAP OH CCCRRRRRRRRRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAPPPPP!"

Screams a fox eared and fox tailed young man flying in from the front door, with it swinging open and closed behind showing a wheelchair with rockets attached. He glides for a split second and then hits the ground tumbling along the way. He finally stops as he collides with the bar itself landing with his head on the ground and his legs in the air.

"Ow okay maybe I need to work on the brakes a bit."

The strange person stands up and brushes himself off. He looks around and sees a sign, "Geezerville's Most Wanted" above the bar. Then he blushes wondering just where he flew into this time.

(By the way this is in the main bar.)  

thaskarin

Familiar Phantom

6,150 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • PvP 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
Kits Rose rolled 5 6-sided dice: 1, 5, 5, 5, 1 Total: 17 (5-30)

Kits Rose

Feline Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Sun Nov 18, 2012 10:27 pm
I might do that. That would be nice... *finishes her drink*

I am. cat_sweatdrop I think I'd better go home. *stands up, putting Sassy on the floor and going behind the bar to take care of her mug* Good night, dame. *gives her a quick hug on her way to the door, pausing halfway across the room to give Jeb a quick pet as she passes him*

cat_surprised O_O *stares at the fox man who flies in, barely missing her* Uh, hi... Sorry, but I was on my way home... *walks backward, watching him, until she reaches the door and ducks through* Too tired to deal with that right now. cat_sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 18, 2012 10:35 pm
Night Kits. biggrin -hugs her back- And you definitely should sometime. 3nodding I'd love to share it with you. biggrin

emotion_eyebrow -watches the debacle, making sure Kits is alright and then stands up on the rung of her seat, stretches and leans over the bar and looking down at the stranger- emotion_eyebrow I hope you didn't damage anything or Psy'll have a fit and it'll be on your dime and head, sir. emotion_eyebrow neutral

-watches as he stands up, reading the name of the bar. Nods up to the sign- Welcome to Most Wanted, MW to the regulars. Home of the MW Ladies. -holds a hand for him to shake- Name's dame, 5th MW Lady, at your service. You new to these parts? -sits back down on her stool-

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

thaskarin

Familiar Phantom

6,150 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • PvP 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Sun Nov 18, 2012 10:42 pm
He grabs his right arm and pops his shoulder back into place. THen he holds out his right and and shakes hers.

"Pleased to meet you, My names Ashby and I've been here... a while living out of a formerly abandoned lab outside of town. This is probably my first time meeting any of the locals."

Ashby laughs a bit. "I'm sure people don't normally come flying in through the front door."  
Geezerville ~ RP's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5866 5867 5868 5869 5870 5871 ... 5973 5974 5975 5976 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games