Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Geezers Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for users 21 and over 

Tags: Geezer, Mature, Age 21+ 

Reply Geezerville ~ RP's
GGG Most WANTED ~ CLOSED Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5867 5868 5869 5870 5871 5872 ... 5973 5974 5975 5976 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

New RN's. How bout it?
I desire to serve the Mistress and her ladies unconditionally
22%
 22%  [ 10 ]
I just want a drink
35%
 35%  [ 16 ]
Say What?
24%
 24%  [ 11 ]
Oh gawd. How am I going to walk in those heels?
17%
 17%  [ 8 ]
Total Votes : 45

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

PostPosted: Sun Nov 18, 2012 10:56 pm
emotion_eyebrow You'd be surprised, sir. We have our fair share of odd occurances here in MW, Ashby.

Now, I hate to tell you on your first day here and all but...you sir, have said the hush word. -points to the hush word and hands him the rules and the RN device too-

Ashby aka thaskarin
THen he holds *** his right and and shakes hers...I've been here... a while living *** of a formerly abandoned lab outside of town.

-she grins at him and holds up two fingers- Twice. twisted -dame taps the RN device-  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 18, 2012 11:05 pm
Indeed. twisted -grins at him evilly- Can I get you anything to drink while you wait for chance to decide your fate? twisted First one's always on the house for newcomers. wink Then the place is self-serve. 3nodding  

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

thaskarin rolled 2 20-sided dice: 5, 14 Total: 19 (2-40)

thaskarin

Familiar Phantom

6,150 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • PvP 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Sun Nov 18, 2012 11:05 pm
"Uh-oh, Ummmm... I'll have a vodka... I think it'll be needed."  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 18, 2012 11:15 pm
-chuckles- On the rocks? Without? Straight up? xd Want the good stuff? xd -dame goes and gets the vodka from the freezer, grabbing a glass on the way back to the counter. She turns around and sees him staring at her legs. emotion_eyebrow -

Sir, take a picture. It'll last longer and you'll have something to remember me by. Yeah, I see you staring. So you either put on some blue stockings and heels or buy me some that I'll like. Cuz you know us girls, twisted we love shoes. And I love stockings and heels. twisted I mean, damn, I know my legs look good, but Jesus, stranger. xd blaugh -giggles and waits for him to tell her how he wants his drink-

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

thaskarin

Familiar Phantom

6,150 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • PvP 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Sun Nov 18, 2012 11:20 pm
Ashby looks up and blushes. He finally replies "I-I'll have it on the rocks."  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 18, 2012 11:22 pm
-chuckles and goes to the fridge to get ice and comes back to pour the vodka over it- Here ya go, hon. -watches him with devilish eyes- twisted What brings you to Geezerville? -Sassy and Jeb come up to the stranger, sniffing curiously as cats do-  

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

thaskarin

Familiar Phantom

6,150 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • PvP 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Mon Nov 19, 2012 12:03 am
"Wanting to go somewhere people don't know what happens when I grab a sledgehammer."

He takes a sip of of vodka. HE looks around to see whatever is in the MW. He sighs a bit.

"Then again the city I came from last didn't look too kindly on accidental self-mutation."  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 19, 2012 12:12 am
3nodding We all try to get away from something, ya know? And you came to the right bar for that. 3nodding -yawns and stretches- Okay, newcomer, I need to head to bed. Hopefully I'll catch you around. Don't forget about those RN consequences or you might find yourself on our Wall of Shame. wink And you'd make our angel so very sad. sad 3nodding

Also, twisted don't fall asleep in the bar or you'll be fair game to our other house rules. twisted

((Read the front page to know what I'm talking about. You need to 'write yourself an exit' or it will be treated as if you fell 'asleep' in the bar. xd ))

Alright, come on Sassy, Jeb. Let's scoot. -dame heads towards the JD to head to her room, the cats following behind-

((Sorry, man, I'm getting sleepy here. biggrin Hopefully we can RP more another time! 3nodding ))

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

thaskarin rolled 2 20-sided dice: 9, 4 Total: 13 (2-40)

thaskarin

Familiar Phantom

6,150 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • PvP 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Mon Nov 19, 2012 12:21 am
"All right, I'll see you later." Ashby looks outside and sees that it's quite dark out.

"Anyway I need to head back to the lab soon anyway. I'll just take care of the consequences and head out. Hopefully the I'll have fixed the bugs in the wheelchair."

Ashby finished his drink and put it back down.

(It's also quite late on my end too. You never know I might show up again.)

"I'll volunteer for the first person who plays Pin the Tail tomorrow."

After saying that Ashby leaves the bar. He then gets back on his rocket wheelchair and rides off.  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 19, 2012 8:27 am
thaskarin

((Okay, I see you now have 4 consequences you need to take care of, 3nodding 5, 14, 9, 4. Read what each one says, then do them. For number 5, you got caught staring at my legs, which I just brought into RP since I was there. To make up for it, as I said in RP biggrin , you need to either wear blue stockings and heels or buy me some you think I'd like. As for 14, well rofl , go ahead and read that one, it's hilarious. You need to be an "I AM" pose of your chosing for 24 hours. 9, as you said in your last post is "Pin the Tail". 4, you need to send a trade of 100g to Psyzapp-d, the owner of this establishment. 3nodding If you have any questions, just shoot me a pm or ask on here. 3nodding Hope to see ya around. biggrin Oh, also, you can option to bribe your way through offenses by paying Psyzapp 10,000g per offense. Speaking of RNs, I'll take care of your 'Pin the Tail' right now.))

-dame walks through the bar on her way to the club and hears movement off to the one side where PTTOSRS is located. Looking closer, she sees Ashby in the chains, dozing. neutral She looks to the bouncer who says the fox guy just got there a few minutes ago- Huh, he musta said the hush word again after I left. lol Well, Ashby's 2 hours officially starts NOW.

-dame watches for a few minutes then takes pity on the new guy and chooses not to participate. She heads on to work-

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

PostPosted: Mon Nov 19, 2012 8:55 pm
-dame moseys upstairs to put up the new hush word-

MW Ladies

WORD OF THE WEEK: You better watch your mouth! Each Monday we pick and announce a "hush word" you need to avoid like the plague. If you get caught with the "hush word" in your post ANYWHERE, you'll have to RN a penalty and do the required action or task. This includes EVERYONE! Yes…I AM talking to you! *Points* User Image (Fine Print: The Monday Announcement of the new hush word is the only post granted immunity and is the OFFICIAL cut-off point ringing in the brand new word. xd )

WARNING: This game includes each and every post within this thread, even the "Out of Character" statements. NOBODY is immune. If you don't like or want your character to be in bad situations, then either use a different character you don't care about or don't post. There are a multitude of ways to accomplish your task if you happen to get caught and you can be as elaborate as you want or don't want. You may, but are not required to, RP your predicament out. When in doubt, PM someone. OR you could always just pay the bribe and not even go there. If you post, you take the risk…the choice is solely yours. Habitual whining about it will only get you in hot water…Capisce? talk2hand

"Hush Word" ninja THERE (11/19 - 11/25)

RN PENALTIES
Oh boy…you must have really done it this time. Random number 1 to 20 in your post to find out how to get out of the mess you are in. May the MW Ladies have mercy on your soul.

All community service tasks must be posted in MW and completed in 2 WEEKS from when you were caught. If you are unable to complete your RN service within the time frame, you will be put onto our WALL OF SHAME and subjected to ridicule or humiliation. If you would prefer the "EASY WAY OUT" of your service, you could always bribe Psyzapp with 10,000 gold to get out of your predicament. User Image

-then moseys back on downstairs-  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 20, 2012 12:56 pm
Coming through the main doors Anira went over to the bar to make a warm drink. The weather had been getting brisker as it got closer to the winter weather and soon more changes of decor would need to be done both at the club and at home. Taking off her fingerless gloves and putting down her shopping bags on the floor, she went behind the bar and looked around for the hot cocoa mix.  

Anira Tiernay

Self-sustaining Businesswoman

17,000 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Alchemy Level 5 100

Nei1

Toxic Punk

24,350 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Toy Drive Tycoon 400
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Tue Nov 20, 2012 1:22 pm
Yedrin comes out from the one-exit far from the MW building. Hiding deep in the brush she slowly morphs in to the next target. When Yedrin is finished, she heads off back to the bar in the new form.  
Geezerville ~ RP's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5867 5868 5869 5870 5871 5872 ... 5973 5974 5975 5976 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games