Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Geezers Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for users 21 and over 

Tags: Geezer, Mature, Age 21+ 

Reply Geezerville ~ RP's
GGG Most WANTED ~ CLOSED Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5868 5869 5870 5871 5872 5873 ... 5973 5974 5975 5976 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

New RN's. How bout it?
I desire to serve the Mistress and her ladies unconditionally
22%
 22%  [ 10 ]
I just want a drink
35%
 35%  [ 16 ]
Say What?
24%
 24%  [ 11 ]
Oh gawd. How am I going to walk in those heels?
17%
 17%  [ 8 ]
Total Votes : 45

Anira Tiernay

Self-sustaining Businesswoman

17,000 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Alchemy Level 5 100
PostPosted: Tue Nov 20, 2012 1:27 pm
Nei1
Yedrin comes *** from the one-exit far from the MW building. Hiding deep in the brush she slowly morphs in to the next target. When Yedrin is finished, she heads off back to the bar in the new form.

Making the cocoa nice and frothy, Anira adds a little pumpkin spice and nutmeg to it stirring it slowly to the right touch. She feels her ears twitch as she has the urge to put the RN device on top of the bar. Doing so as she walks around to sit down on one of the stools and goes over her Turkey day to do list.  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 20, 2012 1:32 pm
Anira Tiernay
Nei1
Yedrin comes *** from the one-exit far from the MW building. Hiding deep in the brush she slowly morphs in to the next target. When Yedrin is finished, she heads off back to the bar in the new form.

Making the cocoa nice and frothy, Anira adds a little pumpkin spice and nutmeg to it stirring it slowly to the right touch. She feels her ears twitch as she has the urge to put the RN device on top of the bar. Doing so as she walks around to sit down on one of the stools and goes over her Turkey day to do list.
(( Nope, damecharlie changed the hush word here, a few post back. ))  

Nei1

Toxic Punk

24,350 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Toy Drive Tycoon 400
  • Married 100

Anira Tiernay

17,000 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Alchemy Level 5 100
PostPosted: Tue Nov 20, 2012 1:34 pm
(( Oh my, this is what happens when one gets wrapped up in the prepping of festivities. My apologies dear Nei. sweatdrop ))  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 20, 2012 1:40 pm
(( No problem, Anira blaugh . Enjoying yourself here in the MW? ))  

Nei1

Toxic Punk

24,350 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Toy Drive Tycoon 400
  • Married 100

Hauk Ulfr

Loyal Hellraiser

17,850 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Cart Raider 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Tue Nov 20, 2012 1:49 pm
Hauk comes out of the side door of the club coming out of his shift. Stretching his arms out and yawning loudly before pulling the ear cuffs off and placing them in his pockets. Looking around the bar he notices Anira and walks over to the fridge for a bottled water. I don't know how you elves can handle the bat-like hearing. I swear I wake up with a migraine every day. stressed  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 20, 2012 1:57 pm
(( I certainly am. It has just been awhile since I can truly enjoy anything. ))

Glancing to the dark skinned Viking she gave a small smirk of amusement. Well when one is born with it, we have quite a few centuries to be well adjusted to it. Although there are times when even we are overwhelmed. Just be thankful that we carry plenty of those ear devices, what with us having so many sensitive hearing types around. She pauses to sip her drink and puts down her list. So are we planning to have Katana for our Thanksgiving feast? I want to make sure we have plenty to eat.  

Anira Tiernay

17,000 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Alchemy Level 5 100

Hauk Ulfr

Loyal Hellraiser

17,850 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Cart Raider 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Tue Nov 20, 2012 2:06 pm
Pulling out a water and moving around the bar to sit next to Anira he sighs at her comment about the ear cuffs. Very thankful indeed for the forethought of Liada to make a butt load of them. Tilting his head to one side long enough until he heard a popping sound and then tilts it to the other side until a similar sound was heard. He opens the bottle and takes a swig of water before answering the elf. I don't think she will. neutral When I talked to her last she is currently at Harskarinna's estate again since it sounded like another emergency. And since Black Friday is later this week I'm going to safely assume they're planning out their battle strategy for the door busters. Thankfully she didn't ask me to join on that. sweatdrop But I'm pretty sure she's gonna be up there for a bit longer.  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 20, 2012 2:14 pm
Shaking her head at the news she sips her drink some more. That is such a pity. I will never understand how humans have such a carnal need for material possessions all on one day so shortly after a supposed holiday to being thankful for having what you have. Well as long as she is enjoying herself I suppose. She makes a few notes on portions.  

Anira Tiernay

17,000 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Alchemy Level 5 100

Hauk Ulfr

Loyal Hellraiser

17,850 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Cart Raider 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Tue Nov 20, 2012 2:21 pm
Chuckling deeply Hauk rests his head on his hand, propping his arm up on the bar. You have no idea, I swear she becomes a whole new demon of her own when she's in her shopping mantra. xd Sipping his water again he glances down at Anira, he wasn't sure if it was wise to bring it up but it had been awhile now. So......are we gonna let her out for the dinner? I know what she did was pretty low but I think she's been in there long enough for parole ya think?  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 20, 2012 2:46 pm
User Image I honestly do not see why we should. She is like a spoiled child at times. If we are not firm with her she will only do this again. You know how she is.

Yes I'm very aware of her personality but I think its only fair since-

Oh do not start with the fairness crap. It is her nature no matter how much she considers us family.

The viking-elf sighs heavily and they both get up from their seats. Hauk grabs some of the bags and Anira the rest before making their way to the back of the bar to his car and discuss the matter further on their house mate on the way home.  

Anira Tiernay

17,000 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Alchemy Level 5 100

ThisEmptySoul

Sarcastic Punk

PostPosted: Tue Nov 20, 2012 2:53 pm
Anira Tiernay
Although ***** are times when even we are overwhelmed.
Hauk Ulfr
But I'm pretty sure she's gonna be up ***** for a bit longer.
{{Speaking of hush words... emotion_awesome }}  
Anira Tiernay generated a random number between 1 and 20 ... 18!
PostPosted: Tue Nov 20, 2012 3:08 pm
(( I guess Karma has its own rewards. stressed ))  

Anira Tiernay

17,000 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Alchemy Level 5 100
Hauk Ulfr generated a random number between 1 and 20 ... 14!

Hauk Ulfr

Loyal Hellraiser

17,850 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Cart Raider 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Tue Nov 20, 2012 3:09 pm
(( Lucky hoser scream ))  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 20, 2012 3:12 pm
(( Bwahahahaha...see you guys get into trouble well without me!!! rofl ))  

Lia_Trovaras

Beloved Hellraiser

18,975 Points
  • Wintersday Bard 50
  • Professional Decorator 250
  • Alchemy Level 7 100

Stranger_Lady_Endare

Loved Shapeshifter

7,300 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Regular 100
PostPosted: Tue Nov 20, 2012 3:30 pm
((*thinks the game is funny* rofl ))  
Geezerville ~ RP's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5868 5869 5870 5871 5872 5873 ... 5973 5974 5975 5976 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games