Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shinobi Nations ( Naruto Rp Guild )

Back to Guilds

Gaia's most ambitious guild. Now updating! 

Tags: Naruto, Boruto, Villages, Ninja, Shinobi 

Reply [ Shinobi Nations ]
OoC| Chat Room Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5869 5870 5871 5872 5873 5874 ... 5906 5907 5908 5909 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Rexnov

Alien Abductee

1,350 Points
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175
  • Hygienic 200
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Tue Jan 17, 2017 12:11 pm
Evanescently Magnificent
Rexnov
Evanescently Magnificent

I looked over your profile and you have 2 extra PAs, namely the last 2, which are just attributes of the bloodline

Oh I know I kinda just threw them in last second because I saw going over them bloodline and wasn't sure if I wasn't supposed to include them or not or where to put them if I do sweatdrop

I'm glad Code took over for me to help you so your profile can get approved as fast as possible, just glad to help xp  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 18, 2017 5:36 pm
UGHHHHHH *flops onto a table* I'm so bored D: can anyone recommend a game or something?  

Evanescently Magnificent

Anxious Bloodsucker

Rexnov

Alien Abductee

1,350 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Wed Jan 18, 2017 6:12 pm
Evanescently Magnificent
UGHHHHHH *flops onto a table* I'm so bored D: can anyone recommend a game or something?

Depends, what kind of game do you like? If you like shows, I'd suggest vikings, I've been watching it and its pretty good. I'd also suggest Westworld if you're into ******** and shows where you can theorize what's going on.  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 18, 2017 7:00 pm
Aegon VI Targaryan
Evanescently Magnificent

Depends, what kind of game do you like? If you like shows, I'd suggest vikings, I've been watching it and its pretty good. I'd also suggest Westworld if you're into ******** and shows where you can theorize what's going on.

*flops onto your feet from the table* any kind that would deliver me from this unrelenting black hole of boredom ╭(๑¯д¯๑)╮

do either of them murder people in disturbing or violent ways? btw is your name inspired by game of thrones?

Evanescently Magnificent

Anxious Bloodsucker

Rexnov

Alien Abductee

1,350 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Wed Jan 18, 2017 7:34 pm
Evanescently Magnificent
Aegon VI Targaryan
Evanescently Magnificent

*flops onto your feet from the table* any kind that would deliver me from this unrelenting black hole of boredom ╭(๑¯д¯๑)╮

do either of them murder people in disturbing or violent ways? btw is your name inspired by game of thrones?

*helps you get up from the ground*
In Vikings only one comes to mind, and in Westworld not that I can remember.

And yep, its the name of one of my favorite character from the books.  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 18, 2017 7:47 pm
Aegon VI Targaryan
Evanescently Magnificent
Aegon VI Targaryan
Evanescently Magnificent

Nooo *tapes myself and your feet to the ground* Then I don't want to see it! I want something like those llamas with the hats if you know what I'm talking about. My stomach is making the rumblys that only human hands can satisfy.

Have you seen the shows as well? I was thinking of finally getting into the series but I don't know if I should go with the books or shows first if they are even follow the same story. I heard the show has an above average amount of boobies.

Evanescently Magnificent

Anxious Bloodsucker

Rexnov

Alien Abductee

1,350 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Thu Jan 19, 2017 5:19 am
Evanescently Magnificent
Aegon VI Targaryan
Evanescently Magnificent
Aegon VI Targaryan
Evanescently Magnificent

Nooo *tapes myself and your feet to the ground* Then I don't want to see it! I want something like those llamas with the hats if you know what I'm talking about. My stomach is making the rumblys that only human hands can satisfy.

Have you seen the shows as well? I was thinking of finally getting into the series but I don't know if I should go with the books or shows first if they are even follow the same story. I heard the show has an above average amount of boobies.

*is now tapped to the ground*
I... why? Just why?

And I know nothing of Llamas with hats, sorry 😂 And as for Game of Thrones I'd watch the first season, if its something you see yourself reading a million+ words (or about 5,000+ pages) then read all 5 books before watching the rest. Books 1&2 are identical to Seasons 1&2, but after that thry diverge slightly ubtil S5, when its a completely different story. Also, yes, the show does have a large boob content, but its only for the first season.

That said, I still have to highly recommend Westworld, I like it more than Game of Thrones, and I own all the Game of Thrones books and side novels.  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 23, 2017 1:12 pm

WOOT WOOT, IS GON BE LIT.

Good boy Yuuki

Divine Explorer

Evanescently Magnificent

Anxious Bloodsucker

PostPosted: Mon Jan 23, 2017 5:52 pm
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_AT64AaB0aA  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 26, 2017 5:59 pm
Hello everybody. If anyone remembers I used to be active here under the name Disturbed Otaku like three years ago. My writing sucks now though and that bothers me so here I am under a new name. It also might be cool to make both new and old friends so that should be fun. So, oh, yeah. Call me Jack.  

BlackJack1995

Evanescently Magnificent

Anxious Bloodsucker

PostPosted: Thu Jan 26, 2017 7:01 pm
BlackJack1995
Hello everybody. If anyone remembers I used to be active here under the name Disturbed Otaku like three years ago. My writing sucks now though and that bothers me so here I am under a new name. It also might be cool to make both new and old friends so that should be fun. So, oh, yeah. Call me Jack.

Hi Jack welcome back to the guild!!! ・ᴗ・

so glad we have new people rolling into the guild cause suna is dying moving slowly xP

PostPosted: Thu Jan 26, 2017 9:51 pm
Evanescently Magnificent
BlackJack1995

so glad we have new people rolling into the guild cause suna is dying moving slowly xP

I have a feeling I might have received just a bit of a request to join a slowly dying village lol  

BlackJack1995

Lanfaer

Aged Genius

8,075 Points
  • Befriended 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Fri Jan 27, 2017 9:06 am
BlackJack1995
Evanescently Magnificent
BlackJack1995

I have a feeling I might have received just a bit of a request to join a slowly dying village lol

Nah, don't worry. It's coming back. It is my fault it was moving slow cause I was waiting on some people. I have a post order now so I should be posting every 3 days or so, or sooner, as long as people post.  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 27, 2017 10:56 am
Lanfaer
BlackJack1995
Evanescently Magnificent
BlackJack1995

Nah, don't worry. It's coming back. It is my fault it was moving slow cause I was waiting on some people. I have a post order now so I should be posting every 3 days or so, or sooner, as long as people post.

Oh alright. Also hi Lanfaer. You might not remember me but again I was Disturbed Otaku I think we were probably buddies? Lol lots of people I knew 3 years ago when I basically just quit Gaia seem to still be active here though so that's pretty cool.  

BlackJack1995

ll Kweh ll

Newbie Fatcat

PostPosted: Sat Jan 28, 2017 1:41 pm
thank you for accepting me in the guild, am a return gaian so maybe a bit iffy on gaia X,3.  
[ Shinobi Nations ]

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5869 5870 5871 5872 5873 5874 ... 5906 5907 5908 5909 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games