Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Geezers Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for users 21 and over 

Tags: Geezer, Mature, Age 21+ 

Reply Geezerville ~ RP's
GGG Most WANTED ~ CLOSED Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5871 5872 5873 5874 5875 5876 ... 5973 5974 5975 5976 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

New RN's. How bout it?
I desire to serve the Mistress and her ladies unconditionally
22%
 22%  [ 10 ]
I just want a drink
35%
 35%  [ 16 ]
Say What?
24%
 24%  [ 11 ]
Oh gawd. How am I going to walk in those heels?
17%
 17%  [ 8 ]
Total Votes : 45

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

PostPosted: Thu Nov 22, 2012 9:27 pm
(( stare Ha. Ha. xp xd ))  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 22, 2012 9:40 pm
"A danish? Well... I've been saving one in my back pocket."

His eyebrow would have raised... if he had one.  

thaskarin

Familiar Phantom

6,150 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • PvP 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

Stranger_Lady_Endare

Loved Shapeshifter

7,300 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Regular 100
PostPosted: Thu Nov 22, 2012 9:44 pm
stare *eyes the hammer* i no see a pockets.....*sees the pile of clothes and gives a good sniff smelling flaky goodness* ah well if i help i get danish?  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 22, 2012 9:50 pm
"Uhhh... yeah sure."

The song finally stops.

"Oh finally."

Then it starts again.

"Ah really, I never should have done that rush techno-enchantment job."  

thaskarin

Familiar Phantom

6,150 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • PvP 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

Stranger_Lady_Endare

Loved Shapeshifter

7,300 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Regular 100
PostPosted: Thu Nov 22, 2012 9:55 pm
*nods than notices the music it could be incredibly irritating on kitty ears.closing her eyes she shifted back to human * ok whatcha need? rolleyes  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 22, 2012 10:13 pm
"Well, it would be kinda difficult getting home from here as a hammer. It's especially true since I live at the outskirts anyway. Either taking me to a room until I get better or calling me a cab might help."

A sort of sigh came from the tool.

"Besides it would be kinda difficult to eat that Danish about now. Can't remember if it's a normal Danish or my special alchemical Super Danish though."  

thaskarin

Familiar Phantom

6,150 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • PvP 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

Stranger_Lady_Endare

Loved Shapeshifter

7,300 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Regular 100
PostPosted: Thu Nov 22, 2012 10:16 pm
hmmm i still want the danish either way where is home for you? *picks up the hammer hoping she picked him up by the feet and dangled him in front of her almost like a mouse.: *  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 22, 2012 10:44 pm
"I live towards the West end of town. To be exact it's a formerly abandoned laboratory I've essentially set up shop in. I've been clearing out overgrowth and doing some minor repairs. Just be careful... most of what's there is my own and previous experiments in magic and technology."

((Not sure what thread would be relavent to Ashby's home or if one would need to be made. In the latter case I'm not gonna worry unless it becomes more relevant that "The Fox-Earred hammer guy lives here.))  

thaskarin

Familiar Phantom

6,150 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • PvP 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

Psyzapp
Crew

Ruthless Lover

10,250 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Thu Nov 22, 2012 10:48 pm
thaskarin
"I live towards the West end of town. To be exact it's a formerly abandoned laboratory I've essentially set up shop in. I've been clearing out overgrowth and doing some minor repairs. Just be careful... most of what's th*** is my own and previous experiments in magic and technology."

((Not sure what thread would be relavent to Ashby's home or if one would need to be made. In the latter case I'm not gonna worry unless it becomes more relevant that "The Fox-Earred hammer guy lives here.))

(( Hands over RN device )) wink  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 22, 2012 10:49 pm
thaskarin
"I live towards the West end of town. To be exact it's a formerly abandoned laboratory I've essentially set up shop in. I've been clearing out overgrowth and doing some minor repairs. Just be careful... most of what's th*** is my own and previous experiments in magic and technology."

o ....*watches as hammer pushes rn device *

((stares at THAT word stare rofl ))  

Stranger_Lady_Endare

Loved Shapeshifter

7,300 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Regular 100

Icy Reign

Unsealed Exhibitionist

PostPosted: Thu Nov 22, 2012 10:52 pm
thaskarin
{{If you're looking to RP out scenes that involve where you live, you can do so in the EE, or Everywhere and Elsewhere thread. You can also visit the first page of The Geezerville Information Center, since I believe it has listings for other places that could be used for "home RPs".}}  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 22, 2012 10:55 pm
((*Checks the shut-it word before coming in to pounce Icy* So hawt ~ emotion_drool ))  

Lil Brat
Captain

Enduring Codger

11,525 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100

Stranger_Lady_Endare

Loved Shapeshifter

7,300 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Regular 100
PostPosted: Thu Nov 22, 2012 10:56 pm
Icy Reign
thaskarin
{{If you're looking to RP out scenes that involve where you live, you can do so in the EE, or Everywhere and Elsewhere thread. You can also visit the first page of The Geezerville Information Center, since I believe it has listings for other places that could be used for "home RPs".}}
((i was just going to drop him on a bench in the _insert name thread rofl ))  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 22, 2012 10:57 pm
Lil Brat
((*Checks the shut-it word before coming in to pounce Icy* So hawt ~ emotion_drool ))
{{ emotion_kirakira emotion_hug emotion_kirakira }}  

Icy Reign

Unsealed Exhibitionist

Geezerville ~ RP's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5871 5872 5873 5874 5875 5876 ... 5973 5974 5975 5976 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games