Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shinobi Nations ( Naruto Rp Guild )

Back to Guilds

Gaia's most ambitious guild. Now updating! 

Tags: Naruto, Boruto, Villages, Ninja, Shinobi 

Reply [ Shinobi Nations ]
OoC| Chat Room Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5871 5872 5873 5874 5875 5876 ... 5906 5907 5908 5909 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Evanescently Magnificent

Anxious Bloodsucker

PostPosted: Mon Jan 30, 2017 10:03 pm
oh my gosh this stupid coding bug D<

edit: I am the first one on the new page! Praise me as queen of page...

*carefully puts on my glasses*

five thousand eight hundred and seventy three.  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 30, 2017 10:13 pm
want to buy test post!
YARGH!!!
I tip my hat to you and tap-dance away.  

Hurrak

Eternal Lop

BlackJack1995

PostPosted: Mon Jan 30, 2017 10:26 pm
Evanescently Magnificent

Oh praise be queen of the page. I am not worthy to stand before your magnificence. I would put amusing emojis here but they won't work anyways because of this stupid bug!  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 30, 2017 10:29 pm
Hurrak
want to buy test post!
YARGH!!!
I tip my hat to you and tap-dance away.

*gently claps my hands* excellent you shall my page jester dramallama

Are you gonna have a crazy shark puppet for your character or is that just something cool for your avi? o:  

Evanescently Magnificent

Anxious Bloodsucker

Evanescently Magnificent

Anxious Bloodsucker

PostPosted: Mon Jan 30, 2017 10:31 pm
BlackJack1995
Evanescently Magnificent

Oh praise be queen of the page. I am not worthy to stand before your magnificence. I would put amusing emojis here but they won't work anyways because of this stupid bug!

Hohoho flattery will get you everywhere! I name you knight commander! May your sword arm stay strong in the pursuit of justice noble knight <3  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 30, 2017 10:38 pm
Evanescently Magnificent
BlackJack1995
Evanescently Magnificent

Hohoho flattery will get you everywhere! I name you knight commander! May your sword arm stay strong in the pursuit of justice noble knight <3

Awesome! Now it's time for some good ol' fashioned mutiny and betray- I mean serving the queen to the best of my abilities. Yeah that. None of that other stuff nope not at all.  

BlackJack1995

BlackJack1995

PostPosted: Mon Jan 30, 2017 10:39 pm
Oh s**t a crazy shark puppet actually sounds cool. Oh s**t I want a puppet now. OH s**t I'M REGRETTING MY CHOICES OF CLASSES! lol  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 31, 2017 1:33 pm
Evanescently Magnificent

Are you gonna have a crazy shark puppet for your character or is that just something cool for your avi? o:

No no- I shall be your court "entertainer" > ,> I can't juggle.
Just an avi thing. Shhh!!

BlackJack1995
Oh s**t a crazy shark puppet actually sounds cool. Oh s**t I want a puppet now. OH s**t I'M REGRETTING MY CHOICES OF CLASSES! lol

Shh! I'm sure you'll be a great genjutsu/tamerrrr! You've not even started yettttt
>,>  

Hurrak

Eternal Lop

BlackJack1995

PostPosted: Tue Jan 31, 2017 1:41 pm
Hurrak
Evanescently Magnificent

No no- I shall be your court "entertainer" > ,> I can't juggle.
Just an avi thing. Shhh!!

BlackJack1995

Shh! I'm sure you'll be a great genjutsu/tamerrrr! You've not even started yettttt
>,>

Yeah I'm still waiting for it to be approved lol also it's great to see that everything is finally, FINALLY working properly in the guilds lol  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 31, 2017 3:19 pm
*Ahem*
Shamalamamoo-moo.

Zak the Panduh

Dapper Partner

Lanfaer

Aged Genius

8,075 Points
  • Befriended 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Tue Jan 31, 2017 7:04 pm
I apologize for delays with profile approvals. I'll be looking them over shortly.

Blackjack, just a warning. Genjutsu and Tamer are both receiving changes, so just keep in mind your numbers might change because of it.

PostPosted: Tue Jan 31, 2017 8:20 pm
Lanfaer
I apologize for delays with profile approvals. I'll be looking them over shortly.

Blackjack, just a warning. Genjutsu and Tamer are both receiving changes, so just keep in mind your numbers might change because of it.

Thanks for the heads up. Crap now I gotta wonder though cause if the changes are drastic enough to make me regret one or both of my class choices then that would suck.  

BlackJack1995

Lanfaer

Aged Genius

8,075 Points
  • Befriended 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Tue Jan 31, 2017 9:45 pm
BlackJack1995
Lanfaer

Thanks for the heads up. Crap now I gotta wonder though cause if the changes are drastic enough to make me regret one or both of my class choices then that would suck.

Genjutsu rules are being completely changed, making it where it's a bit more difficult to use, but rewards people who craft illusions well. There will be Styles of Genjutsu, similar to the Buki and Tai, that will be coming out as well. You'll see the same old-techniques, but just a bit of new rules. Tamers just received a change in how many slots they receive.

PostPosted: Tue Jan 31, 2017 10:03 pm
Lanfaer
BlackJack1995
Lanfaer

Genjutsu rules are being completely changed, making it where it's a bit more difficult to use, but rewards people who craft illusions well. There will be Styles of Genjutsu, similar to the Buki and Tai, that will be coming out as well. You'll see the same old-techniques, but just a bit of new rules. Tamers just received a change in how many slots they receive.

That actually sounds really cool. I did always wonder about that because it just seems like it would be so easy to spam Genjutsu the entire fight so your opponent can't do anything. And I always thought it was weird that Genjutsu was so restrictive. Gotta do what the technique says you can't use your imagination and stuff like that. Increase in difficulty of using it though is kind of scary since I'm really a terrible writer since I haven't written, well, since before when I quit gaia a couple years ago but... eh. I'll sleep on it. Might keep Genjutsu. Might not. The changes sound really interesting. So for now I'll just think about it a bit. The inclusion of Genjutsu styles really is what makes this sound awesome to me. When it comes to Genjutsu though my biggest worry always was "well if you don't have the Sakkakugan or the Sharingan is it really worth it?" since they both just seem so... absurdly good at the art lol

Oh quick question. What about layering Genjutsu? That was a thing that I believe happened in the show a bit. One Genjutsu being layered on top of the other so that when the first Genjutsu is undone the other goes unnoticed. I might be mistaking the show and fanfiction though I'm not sure. But that's an idea that sounds cool I'm curious if it's being considered at all?  

BlackJack1995

Lanfaer

Aged Genius

8,075 Points
  • Befriended 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Tue Jan 31, 2017 10:17 pm
BlackJack1995
Lanfaer
BlackJack1995
Lanfaer

That actually sounds really cool. I did always wonder about that because it just seems like it would be so easy to spam Genjutsu the entire fight so your opponent can't do anything. And I always thought it was weird that Genjutsu was so restrictive. Gotta do what the technique says you can't use your imagination and stuff like that. Increase in difficulty of using it though is kind of scary since I'm really a terrible writer since I haven't written, well, since before when I quit gaia a couple years ago but... eh. I'll sleep on it. Might keep Genjutsu. Might not. The changes sound really interesting. So for now I'll just think about it a bit. The inclusion of Genjutsu styles really is what makes this sound awesome to me. When it comes to Genjutsu though my biggest worry always was "well if you don't have the Sakkakugan or the Sharingan is it really worth it?" since they both just seem so... absurdly good at the art lol

Oh quick question. What about layering Genjutsu? That was a thing that I believe happened in the show a bit. One Genjutsu being layered on top of the other so that when the first Genjutsu is undone the other goes unnoticed. I might be mistaking the show and fanfiction though I'm not sure. But that's an idea that sounds cool I'm curious if it's being considered at all?

I'm having it where you can only effect a certain number of senses at any one time. Outside of that, you can keep layering techniques all you want, as long as you pay the upkeep, though each upkeep does take an activation to maintain. So, at most, you could layer 3 techniques.

[ Shinobi Nations ]

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5871 5872 5873 5874 5875 5876 ... 5906 5907 5908 5909 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games