Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Geezers Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for users 21 and over 

Tags: Geezer, Mature, Age 21+ 

Reply Geezerville ~ RP's
GGG Most WANTED ~ CLOSED Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5875 5876 5877 5878 5879 5880 ... 5973 5974 5975 5976 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

New RN's. How bout it?
I desire to serve the Mistress and her ladies unconditionally
22%
 22%  [ 10 ]
I just want a drink
35%
 35%  [ 16 ]
Say What?
24%
 24%  [ 11 ]
Oh gawd. How am I going to walk in those heels?
17%
 17%  [ 8 ]
Total Votes : 45

Kaori Silnaak

Fashionable Explorer

6,575 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Thu Nov 29, 2012 12:49 am
*she sighs in relief* Oh okay. I thought for a second there that I was seeing something I should have pretended I didn't. Volunteered for that? Oh oh! Uncle taught me a word for people like him. *points at the fox boy* Now what was it... Masochist. *she smiles widely proud of herself for remembering something useful*  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 29, 2012 12:54 am
Hm...I dunno if he was THAT kind of volunteer. I don't see a boner on him. Drying off the majority of his back and arms she left the towel sitting over Ashby and looked back over to Kaori. So how you been little one? Haven't seen you in what seems like years. Hearing Ashby mumble she didn't think he'd be around for the night mentally. Turning his mug into a to-go container, she dialed on her cell for a taxi for the fox.  

Lia_Trovaras

Beloved Hellraiser

18,975 Points
  • Wintersday Bard 50
  • Professional Decorator 250
  • Alchemy Level 7 100

thaskarin

Familiar Phantom

6,150 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • PvP 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Thu Nov 29, 2012 1:02 am
The taxi arrives and honks outside. One of the bouncers scoops Ashby up and drags him over to the cab and unceremoniously tosses him in. The taxi cab driver rolls his eyes.

"Oh great it's the guy with the rocket-powered wheelchair. Well he caan pick that up tomorrow. I don't even want to know what kind of car alarm he put on it."

With that the cab drove off, taking Ashby with it.

(I'm logging off as it's gotten late on my end.)  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 29, 2012 1:04 am
(( All the more reason I did the taxi move. Sleep well! ))  

Lia_Trovaras

Beloved Hellraiser

18,975 Points
  • Wintersday Bard 50
  • Alchemy Level 7 100

Kaori Silnaak

Fashionable Explorer

6,575 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Thu Nov 29, 2012 1:15 am
*blushes looking a bit distraught* I-I'm going to pretend that is slang for candy and not think about it anymore. cat_redface *she welcomes the change of subject* I've been doing good. Uncle has been trying to get me away from my experiments and get outside more in the human world. If it's not bad enough that I have to disguise myself, he says I can't curse the people who annoy me. Niorin meyjul.

*She watches the fox boy leave as he leaves with a mildly amused expression* I know English isn't my first language, but that guy is putting words together in ways I don't understand. cat_confused  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 29, 2012 1:20 am
Well as much as I like having fun sometimes cursing people who annoy you has its own disadvantages too. User Image But he may be right about getting out more. I know I'm horrible about it and there is so much more research you can get done too with being outside your lab! User Image

Watching as the taxi leaves she sighs. Yea.....I think he had a little too much juice in him. She looks at the time again and realizes how late it is indeed. I wish I could talk more Kaori but I'm getting sleepy. I haven't been able to sleep all that well what with looking over my shoulder every other 5 seconds making sure an inter dimensional monster wouldn't eat me for a few weeks. User Image Gnight! Patting the elf's head lightly she opens a portal heading for home at the Den and jumps in, the portal fading shortly behind her.  

Lia_Trovaras

Beloved Hellraiser

18,975 Points
  • Wintersday Bard 50
  • Alchemy Level 7 100

Kaori Silnaak

Fashionable Explorer

6,575 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Thu Nov 29, 2012 1:39 am
cat_whee Ah, okay. Pruzahvulon. *she says her goodbyes and waves but suddenly goes pale as the part about "inter dimensional monsters finally registered in her brain* They have those here? *she said aloud even though no one was in the bar to answer her anymore* cat_gonk

*she tries to force the thought from her mind she let out a yawn. It wouldn't be long before she tried to go to sleep herself. She could only hope that it wouldn't give her nightmares she thought as she chanted the spell to portal home*  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 01, 2012 6:09 pm
-dame smiles as the first snowflake of the year falls down, landing softly on her face. She is standing on the front stoop of MW, staring up into the night sky, feeling serene. whee -  

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

Kits Rose rolled 5 6-sided dice: 1, 3, 2, 2, 3 Total: 11 (5-30)

Kits Rose

Feline Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Sat Dec 01, 2012 6:12 pm
*walks up to MW and smiles when she sees dame at the door* Hi dame. ^_^  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 01, 2012 6:44 pm
Hey Kits, isn't it lovely? -she smiles and watches the weather decide whether it wants to snow or not, barely flaking here and there-  

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

Kits Rose rolled 5 6-sided dice: 4, 1, 1, 3, 4 Total: 13 (5-30)

Kits Rose

Feline Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Sat Dec 01, 2012 6:50 pm
*looks around* Yeah, it is. First snow, on December first. cat_smile Seems appropriate, doesn't it? *climbs the steps* I wonder if it'll be enough to stick, though.  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 01, 2012 7:07 pm
-smiles- With the rate it's falling right now, I doubt it. It is so pretty though. And very appropriate. Especially since we're decorating for Christmas tonight. xd -breathes in deeply- I just love the smell of frost in the air. 3nodding  

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

Kits Rose rolled 5 6-sided dice: 2, 6, 3, 2, 3 Total: 16 (5-30)

Kits Rose

Feline Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Sat Dec 01, 2012 7:12 pm
Yeah, I don't think it will either. The ground's still too warm. *shrugs* So, do you have the decorations?  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 01, 2012 7:21 pm
Yep, they're in the storage closet. I'll have to go get them along with the tree. biggrin -dame holds the door open for Kits- After you, milady.  

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

Kits Rose rolled 5 6-sided dice: 2, 5, 1, 3, 2 Total: 13 (5-30)

Kits Rose

Feline Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Sat Dec 01, 2012 7:25 pm
*grins as she walks into the bar* The same ones from last year? I guess more can be added if they're needed, right?  
Geezerville ~ RP's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5875 5876 5877 5878 5879 5880 ... 5973 5974 5975 5976 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games