Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shinobi Nations ( Naruto Rp Guild )

Back to Guilds

Gaia's most ambitious guild. Now updating! 

Tags: Naruto, Boruto, Villages, Ninja, Shinobi 

Reply [ Shinobi Nations ]
OoC| Chat Room Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5875 5876 5877 5878 5879 5880 ... 5906 5907 5908 5909 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

___youwillknownihilism

PostPosted: Thu Feb 16, 2017 5:49 pm
CEOxJOE
Praying Psycho Mantis
CEOxJOE

Oh hello.

gotdamn, sup bro, welcome to the guild

*was around nations when it started and just left like three times*

Hey man nice to see ya in a guild with a pulse.  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 16, 2017 7:48 pm
Praying Psycho Mantis
CEOxJOE
Praying Psycho Mantis
CEOxJOE

Oh hello.

You came in perfect time, there was an update because two villages was not active or not active enough so the remaining villages will have more people and active ones.

Also is your rpc a male or female; it says male in the gender, but it has 'her' at the personality description.  

CEOxJOE

CEOxJOE

PostPosted: Thu Feb 16, 2017 10:42 pm
Klayko
you're applying to be a senju huh  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 17, 2017 12:41 am
CEOxJOE
Praying Psycho Mantis
CEOxJOE
Praying Psycho Mantis
CEOxJOE

Oh hello.

You came in perfect time, there was an update because two villages was not active or not active enough so the remaining villages will have more people and active ones.

Also is your rpc a male or female; it says male in the gender, but it has 'her' at the personality description.

lemme go fix. she a she.  

___youwillknownihilism

___youwillknownihilism

PostPosted: Fri Feb 17, 2017 12:48 am

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Moody Blues's format. Excited to get starteddddddd.

Points of Chakra Remain!

Academy Techniques cost points
                                                                                                  Genin Techniques cost points
                                                                                                  Chuunin Techniques cost points
                                                                                                  Jounin Techniques cost points
                                                                                                  Sannin/Kage Techniques cost points
                                                                                                  SS-Ranked Techniques cost points

PostPosted: Fri Feb 17, 2017 8:34 am
CEOxJOE
Klayko
you're applying to be a senju huh

I am indeed  

Klayko

Blessed Tactician

BlackJack1995

PostPosted: Fri Feb 17, 2017 10:14 am
Praying Psycho Mantis

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Points of Chakra Remain!

*gives thumbs up* I like it! So far I got one character in Kumo but I can't wait till I can make my second. He's totally gonne be a pirate, because that just seems like fun.  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 17, 2017 10:56 am
BlackJack1995
Praying Psycho Mantis

Points of Chakra Remain!

*gives thumbs up* I like it! So far I got one character in Kumo but I can't wait till I can make my second. He's totally gonne be a pirate, because that just seems like fun.

Drink up me hearties yoho  

___youwillknownihilism

Rocket Punches

Dapper Hunter

2,775 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Launch Party 100
PostPosted: Fri Feb 17, 2017 10:58 am
Kerron I'ma bout to slap you for this giant post format.  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 17, 2017 11:19 am
So with Uchiha Clan Applications suspended, can we still submit the profile for one or do we have to wait on that too?  

Indefatigable Interloper

Distinct Smoker

Rexnov

Alien Abductee

1,350 Points
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175
  • Hygienic 200
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Fri Feb 17, 2017 12:18 pm
Praying Psycho Mantis
BlackJack1995
Praying Psycho Mantis

Points of Chakra Remain!

Drink up me hearties yoho

K-kerron, is it really you?  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 17, 2017 12:26 pm
ninja  

Barry_VII

Bashful Bachelor

12,275 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
  • Elocutionist 200

Royal Taorito

Wrathful Cat

12,925 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Fri Feb 17, 2017 1:19 pm
Indefatigable Interloper
So with Uchiha Clan Applications suspended, can we still submit the profile for one or do we have to wait on that too?

Of course! You're still welcome to make a character, and we may be able to reserve a spot for each person so there's no overflow when the update is made [don't take my word for it though]. You just won't be able to learn or use any of the clan abilities until it's opened back up. Ideally, it'll be back open by the end of the month, given the other mods respond quickly and effectively.  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 17, 2017 1:35 pm
Royal Burrito
Indefatigable Interloper

Of course! You're still welcome to make a character, and we may be able to reserve a spot for each person so there's no overflow when the update is made [don't take my word for it though]. You just won't be able to learn or use any of the clan abilities until it's opened back up. Ideally, it'll be back open by the end of the month, given the other mods respond quickly and effectively.

I saw 1 person with a pending profile so far, and they'd be the 4th Uchiha in the guild. Dunno if the others are active or not. The limit is 5? Can I "reserve" the 5th?  

Indefatigable Interloper

Distinct Smoker

Royal Taorito

Wrathful Cat

12,925 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Fri Feb 17, 2017 1:52 pm
Indefatigable Interloper
Royal Burrito
Indefatigable Interloper

I saw 1 person with a pending profile so far, and they'd be the 4th Uchiha in the guild. Dunno if the others are active or not. The limit is 5? Can I "reserve" the 5th?

Lanfaer
Lanny, this is your territory.

Like I said, don't take my word for it whether or not they can be reserved, but you'll have to make a profile and have it approved for the chance of that happening. There should be six slots total for each bloodline.  
[ Shinobi Nations ]

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5875 5876 5877 5878 5879 5880 ... 5906 5907 5908 5909 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games