Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "CIF" Crikey! It's a Forum~!
"Why Not" Introduce Yourself? ^_^ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 586 587 588 589 590 591 ... 635 636 637 638 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

7,165! :D
  +1
View Results

Arab Scarf

PostPosted: Sun Apr 19, 2009 4:17 pm
Hey guys and girls. My name is Emily I'll be 20 soon. And this is my first guild I've been accepted in. thank you and bye.  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 19, 2009 9:21 pm
hrmmmm...... well im stephanie.

I got my screen name because when i was little & i tried to say my name i would say "fefani" so my parents call me fefa instead of my real name or fefani. So that's how i got my name ^_^

Im 15 years old

I play the piano...... well, i'm learning ^_^"

I joined gaia since early '07 BUT!!! someone was nice enough to hack into my account & take all my stuff and change my password so i couldn't get in ^_^ so here i am

I wanna be either a neuropsychologist or a biopsychologist [i forget which 1's which XD] but I wanna do some photography on the side. But I wouldn't do it for extra money or anything, photography is a a hobbie for me that I'll never do for a profit. It would be hard for me to do that because I'll feel like im betraying myself for some reason O.o
but w/e ^_^

And Why Not? isn't the first guild I've joined but it's the first guild I've really participated in =]

fefa93

kikorukisan

PostPosted: Mon Apr 20, 2009 6:59 pm
Hi everyone,
I'm kikorukisan  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 21, 2009 2:12 am
User Image

hello!^^

my username is my first and middle name. i go by avalon or AC ;]

ummm...this guild sounded cool so i joined it a while ago but im just now posting something XD im sorry!!

i am a guy, if you cant tell from my avatar...probably not, lol. im gay, im 19 and i live with my boyfriend in the US, we are moving back to Italy soon, hopefully ;D and it will be awesome.

i have a daughter because i did date my best friend once when i decided to be bisexual for a while, and my baby, aura, is almost 5 months old. i love her sooo freaking much, shes my life.

i was born a triplet. yeah im a rare baby ;D dont ruin it. lol. but one of my brothers died about 3 years ago so...im only a twin now. Ace is asexual. so...girls have no chance with us. which my friends make fun of all the time. lol.

i modeled for 9 years, from 8 to 17, and i hated it XD i thought it was the worst thing ever. ive had sooo many jobs since then. ive worked at a theme park, hot topic, aeropostale, abercrombie, and the hard rock cafe - which was the second longest job i kept. now i work somewhere thats retarded. i go to music school so i dont get to work much, but its enough ;]

lol, i think thats enough XD

User Image

-AvalonChristopher-

Profitable Lover

6,150 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250

Arielle331

Newbie Gaian

350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Statustician 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Tue Apr 21, 2009 10:05 am
Hi! My name is Michele. I've only been on Gaia since February. Wanted to join this guild because it sounded like fun. smile  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 21, 2009 6:29 pm
Hi, I'm Sara...hoping to make some new friends.

Blessed Be
heart  

PrincessSaraQueen

Krusyfeid

PostPosted: Wed Apr 22, 2009 8:09 am
I'm Krusyfeid (Pronounced KROO-see-f-eye-d), and I figured it was about time I posted something sweatdrop So, here I am.

PostPosted: Thu Apr 23, 2009 2:41 pm
Hi!I'm Eve Zanderson and I like this guild!  

reallybigbirb

Sparkly Vampire

Amethyst_babygirl rolled 20 100-sided dice: 36, 5, 79, 87, 99, 45, 62, 43, 18, 76, 60, 49, 19, 66, 97, 63, 14, 66, 12, 100 Total: 1096 (20-2000)

Amethyst_babygirl

PostPosted: Fri Apr 24, 2009 7:48 pm
hi! i really dont know what im doing but u said 2 introduce my self so...........

My name is Sami. i was born in spain but i'm only 1/4 spanish im currently living inVA. my fav color is green, fav animal is panda, fav food is rootbeer and butterfingers. i also Love cupcakes. i plan on going to Winston/Salem state university when im old enough. i plan on becoming a kindergarden teacher. in my spare time i like to eat,watch TV,dance, sing, and practice taekwondo. biggrin 4laugh  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 24, 2009 7:50 pm
hey check out my journal i need advice on something  

Amethyst_babygirl

iFallenAngel88

PostPosted: Sat Apr 25, 2009 8:55 pm
umm hi

my name is John

currently 16 (going on 17)

i was on gaia for about 40days now (i know i just started and i got good stuff already

and im a guy

and the rest i dont want to tell  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 26, 2009 10:33 am
I'm Kat, I'm... a teenager... I like drawing, writing, Motocross, and anything that takes large amounts of insanity! And and and me and my friends come up with crazy ideas to take over the world and stuff... Oh, and I explore places a lot... My motto(when it comes to exploring):If you can climb over the barbed wire without getting caught, it isn't private property!

Yup... So that's meeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee ((sorry, I'm kinda hyper right now))  

undersevenstars

reallybigbirb

Sparkly Vampire

PostPosted: Sun Apr 26, 2009 12:05 pm
AvalondragonMoonlight
I'm Kat, I'm... a teenager... I like drawing, writing, Motocross, and anything that takes large amounts of insanity! And and and me and my friends come up with crazy ideas to take over the world and stuff... Oh, and I explore places a lot... My motto(when it comes to exploring):If you can climb over the barbed wire without getting caught, it isn't private property!

Yup... So that's meeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee ((sorry, I'm kinda hyper right now))

Writing isn't insanity,it's more like bordum.  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 26, 2009 9:22 pm
I'm Daphnne, 19, female. I love reading books especially detective novels, and listening to music.  

dap024

Mica Angelica Bouvier

PostPosted: Mon Apr 27, 2009 11:52 pm
Hi, I'm Mica. I love dancing. I'd just like to share the this guild sounds really cool. I love making friends on Gaia and I've been on Gaia for about a month or so.  
"CIF" Crikey! It's a Forum~!

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 586 587 588 589 590 591 ... 635 636 637 638 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games