Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Geezers Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for users 21 and over 

Tags: Geezer, Mature, Age 21+ 

Reply Geezerville ~ RP's
GGG Most WANTED ~ CLOSED Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5881 5882 5883 5884 5885 5886 ... 5973 5974 5975 5976 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

New RN's. How bout it?
I desire to serve the Mistress and her ladies unconditionally
22%
 22%  [ 10 ]
I just want a drink
35%
 35%  [ 16 ]
Say What?
24%
 24%  [ 11 ]
Oh gawd. How am I going to walk in those heels?
17%
 17%  [ 8 ]
Total Votes : 45

ThisEmptySoul

Sarcastic Punk

PostPosted: Sun Dec 09, 2012 5:10 pm
*waves lazily at hearing someone address him, then later registers who it was*
Oh wait...

*turns to Kits*
I was actually meaning to go to AS to try to catch you. So the plan is that we're going to shoot the first scene on location at AS... hopefully before there's any heavy snowfall. When do you think would be a good time?

PostPosted: Sun Dec 09, 2012 5:14 pm
-blinks and looks toward Kits- Hi.... -shakes her head and walks over toward the bar to get a cherry coke- How are you?

-raises an eyebrow at Tes- neutral ... -decides to not ask and just get the coke-

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

Kits Rose rolled 5 6-sided dice: 5, 6, 6, 5, 4 Total: 26 (5-30)

Kits Rose

Feline Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Sun Dec 09, 2012 5:21 pm
It's been a long time since I've seen you, Bandaidd! How have you been?

*walks up to the bar, thinking about what she wants to drink, then hears Tes's question* Hmmm... well, I guess that depends on how much you want to try to keep the AS guests out of the way. During the week might be easier, since there are fewer people around. *thinks for a moment* I'll probably have to get extra security whenever you're filming there. I guess I can close down part of the property if it's needed.

*grins at dame* I'm doing good. How are you? ^_^  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 09, 2012 5:23 pm
User Image *gets up and looks out the window*  

Nei1

Toxic Punk

24,350 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Toy Drive Tycoon 400
  • Married 100

Nei1

Toxic Punk

24,350 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Toy Drive Tycoon 400
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Sun Dec 09, 2012 5:30 pm
User Image I think I will be going now, I umm got a lot of stuff do.

*heads though the door and is gone*  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 09, 2012 5:30 pm
Well, nothing ruins a shot like some moron waving at the camera stare The pet spa might need to be closed, at least to people that aren't going to be a part of the film. I guess you can let people who normally work there continue whatever it is they do there and they'll just be listed as extras.... granted they don't similarly muck everything up stare

If need be, we could just do all the filming elsewhere on the property, though. I guess it doesn't necessarily -have- to be established that Mir is working there. Could just be out reading a book or something.

*raises an eyebrow at bandaidd. Granted, she often didn't seem to have quite all her marbles, but she seemed to be missing a few more this time around* emotion_eyebrow

ThisEmptySoul

Sarcastic Punk

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

PostPosted: Sun Dec 09, 2012 5:34 pm
Um...night Banddy... -pops open the can and takes a long swig-  
Kits Rose rolled 5 6-sided dice: 6, 1, 1, 3, 1 Total: 12 (5-30)
PostPosted: Sun Dec 09, 2012 5:40 pm
*waves to Bandaidd* Okay then... Bye. *shrugs the odd behavior off to Bandaidd just being herself* She seemed a little... subdued tonight, didn't she? She's usually pretty hyper and preppy.

The pet spa... Hmmm... I think as long as it's not too cold, we can set the pets up in the gardens for the day. *nods* That should work. Then, to have animals there still, I can bring my pets in. It's not like I don't have enough to make it look full. cat_rolleyes I can make sure they all behave that way too. I'm sure you don't want someone else's animals suddenly deciding they need to be the star or something. cat_sweatdrop

*goes behind the bar with dame and makes herself a hot cocoa*  

Kits Rose

Feline Shapeshifter

ThisEmptySoul

Sarcastic Punk

PostPosted: Sun Dec 09, 2012 5:50 pm
Not sure "subdued" is quite the word I would have used, but yes. I think she probably found something that she thought looked like it would taste similar to grape soda and went for it. emotion_facepalm I wonder about her sometimes...

*sips away at his steamer as Kits goes on about the pet spa*
Or the pet owner finding out we're shooting and suddenly deciding they either a.) need to see their pet right then and there as an excuse to get on camera or b.) try to rile their pet up behind the scenes to get them to stick out rolleyes Some people will do anything to try to get a little fame stare

But if you don't think shutting down the spa will be a problem, then we'll go with that. Should have some crew together by Tuesday or Wednesday, but could put off shooting until next week if need be. Hopefully all the AS shots go by quickly so we'll be out of your hair in no time and you can continue on about your business like normal...

Just need to get a hold of Taus to make sure he'll be there... stare

Kits Rose rolled 5 6-sided dice: 4, 3, 2, 4, 5 Total: 18 (5-30)
PostPosted: Sun Dec 09, 2012 6:03 pm
I meant the way she was acting, not the turning purple part. cat_lol I wonder about her too... *shakes head*

Yeah, probably a good idea to just close it off to people who don't need to be there. cat_sweatdrop

*finishes making her cocoa and takes it over to a stool* I think I can be ready by Tuesday, it shouldn't take that long to get things set up. I'll have the pet spa team leader start getting everything ready tonight, since she's there now. *pulls out her phone to send a text*  

Kits Rose

Feline Shapeshifter

ThisEmptySoul

Sarcastic Punk

PostPosted: Sun Dec 09, 2012 6:14 pm
Awesome.
*finishes off his steamer and drops the cup off in the sink*

While you're at it, be sure to inform security not to kick me out or bother me. stare I'm heading over to scope out where the best places to film the chase through the apple trees will be.

*gives a half assed wave and exits the bar, on his way to AS*

PostPosted: Sun Dec 09, 2012 6:20 pm
-snaps out of it and waves as Tes leaves- Bye -drinks some more of her coke-  

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

Kits Rose rolled 5 6-sided dice: 3, 4, 3, 2, 5 Total: 17 (5-30)

Kits Rose

Feline Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Sun Dec 09, 2012 6:26 pm
Yeah, sure... *sends that text out and starts another one* cat_neutral *doesn't really notice him leaving, though she hears the door close*

*looks up to find that it's just her and dame in the bar again* Huh... well, that's the most people I've seen in here for a while. cat_lol  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 09, 2012 6:30 pm
Hm? -looks up from her drink- Oh, yeah, I know. I haven't seen Tes or Bandaidd in ages, man. lol.

How are you?

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

Kits Rose rolled 5 6-sided dice: 3, 3, 2, 3, 3 Total: 14 (5-30)

Kits Rose

Feline Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Sun Dec 09, 2012 6:33 pm
I haven't either. Haven't really seen anybody, actually. cat_neutral Other than you, Karrie, and Mitri, that is.

You already asked me that. cat_lol I'm doing good.  
Geezerville ~ RP's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5881 5882 5883 5884 5885 5886 ... 5973 5974 5975 5976 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games