Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shinobi Nations ( Naruto Rp Guild )

Back to Guilds

Gaia's most ambitious guild. Now updating! 

Tags: Naruto, Boruto, Villages, Ninja, Shinobi 

Reply [ Shinobi Nations ]
OoC| Chat Room Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5883 5884 5885 5886 5887 5888 ... 5906 5907 5908 5909 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Lewd Samaritan

Timid Sleuth

PostPosted: Sun Mar 19, 2017 12:34 pm
The Froggy Girl
Hello, new here. What are the policies on jutsu lines? I have a fungal ninjutsu line that i like to use in all the naruto rp guilds i am apart of.

Most of the Ninjutsu and techniques you'll be using are most likely going to be premade Guild techs, however I believe everyone gets 8 Customs free of any slots that can be made. If your desired line's 8 or less I think you're good to go.  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 19, 2017 1:23 pm
Sinful Katina

Most of the Ninjutsu and techniques you'll be using are most likely going to be premade Guild techs, however I believe everyone gets 8 Customs free of any slots that can be made. If your desired line's 8 or less I think you're good to go.
yep don't think it would work. The clan list is massive with 5 different jutsu lines with over 56 different jutsu to use. Nope. Wont work.

Guess i will have to go with my backup idea, maybe.

Kero Kero.  

The Froggy Girl

Hilarious Prophet

The Froggy Girl

Hilarious Prophet

PostPosted: Sun Mar 19, 2017 3:02 pm
A worker class. That sounds something interesting. Is it similar to the engineer class of other guilds?

Quote:
[Edit] And I just found the monster Compendium. I see that the moulding mushrooms are considered something in this guild. Now I really want to create that mycelium user, as it used the moulding mushrooms for all of its attacks.

I like this guild already. I like it a lot. The more I look around, the more I see that I like. For the botany section, would mushroom growing allowed?  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 19, 2017 9:56 pm
Lanfaer
Sinful Katina
Lanfaer
Sinful Katina
Lanfaer
Sinful Katina
Is there anyone in Sound? Or is it pretty dead right now?

Royal Burrito and myself are, yes User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. And Codekasu, and a few others are coming.

Oho. Looks like I won't be alone in the sound!

To be fair, the Burrito and I are forming a sort of "antag" group that will eventually break off from the village and escape. Then, we'll go on anti-UHV strikes, raiding military bunkers and s**t as a means of trying to take back over the village/kill all shinobi/whatever. The goal changed a bit, but the basic goal is to stop the UHV, and then go about making sure that Shinobi learn to stop ******** the natural world over all whimsical like!

Oh dear, lol. Sounds like it could get complicated then for my character. Wish I've developed a better backstory for my character, I'm just letting time fill in the blanks though. Unfamiliar with the guild history so it'll take a bit ;w;

The UHV, or United Hidden Villages, are the main antagonist of the guild right now. They occupied Otogakure forcefully. Basically, they are made up of the much, much smaller "hidden villages" of the shinobi world, and they got sick of the big guys pushing them around. They developed futuristic tech that no Shinobi would ever use and destroyed Kumo and Kiri within minutes in character, and they nearly murdered the entire population in Kiri. Suna spanked them due to how powerful Genjutsu used to be, but that doesn't change that in Oto, they run everything. They hate shinobi, and we're treated with training wheels and chains to make sure we don't get out of control. One such is that without headbands we cannot use chakra. The entire village is filled with an anti-chakra zone, so without headbands nearly all techniques are useless. However, the Suna attack did show that at least some of the military are not happy with the war, and might be willing to end it, though to date no one has ******** tried to talk to them about it.
As a newbie...Thanks for breaking that all down XD  

Panthers7

Panthers7

PostPosted: Sun Mar 19, 2017 10:00 pm
bb3000ae
Hello everyone, getting back into rping as I missed it. I am still reading up on the guilds systems before I start building a character but as I am returning I thought I try this approach for once.

I am seeing if anyone is looking to rp a family member or someone close to them. I have rped in several Naruto guilds before and the most fun I had was when I was part of an Rp family. I have rped as children both ready for combat and too young for combat.

I have been rping for over 10+ years, most of my experience comes from Naruto guilds. I am active, always near a computer, and always willing to rp. So if someone is looking for a kid, sister, brother, crazy uncle, feel free to hit me up. I will tailor my character to fit any need, and you can have a constant rp companion. So shoot me a pm if this sounds like a plan heart
Yo BB! It's been forever =^~^= How are things?

Don't know if you want to be apart of my character's insanity, but if you want feel free to look him upon the Profile Acceptance. Put a twist on his background to fit the guild, but I can tell you just about everything you'd want to know about the char. n.n  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 19, 2017 10:18 pm
Panthers7
bb3000ae
Hello everyone, getting back into rping as I missed it. I am still reading up on the guilds systems before I start building a character but as I am returning I thought I try this approach for once.

I am seeing if anyone is looking to rp a family member or someone close to them. I have rped in several Naruto guilds before and the most fun I had was when I was part of an Rp family. I have rped as children both ready for combat and too young for combat.

I have been rping for over 10+ years, most of my experience comes from Naruto guilds. I am active, always near a computer, and always willing to rp. So if someone is looking for a kid, sister, brother, crazy uncle, feel free to hit me up. I will tailor my character to fit any need, and you can have a constant rp companion. So shoot me a pm if this sounds like a plan heart

Don't know if you want to be apart of my character's insanity, but if you want feel free to look him upon the Profile Acceptance. Put a twist on his background to fit the guild, but I can tell you just about everything you'd want to know about the char. n.n

Good good running into everyone, at least you kept your name the same : D lol. I got a character in Suna atm, but I can dedicate my 2nd rpc to you once I'm allowed to make one lol  

bb3000ae

Desirable Lover

Panthers7

PostPosted: Sun Mar 19, 2017 10:30 pm
bb3000ae
Panthers7
bb3000ae

Good good running into everyone, at least you kept your name the same : D lol. I got a character in Suna atm, but I can dedicate my 2nd rpc to you once I'm allowed to make one lol
Lol shall always be Panthers ^^ Plus I'm a cheapskate and seeing the prices on Gaia makes me originally feel rich... until I looked at the prices of things. Can only image the price for changing names.  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 19, 2017 10:31 pm
Panthers7
bb3000ae
Panthers7
bb3000ae

Lol shall always be Panthers ^^ Plus I'm a cheapskate and seeing the prices on Gaia makes me originally feel rich... until I looked at the prices of things. Can only image the price for changing names.

Gold is pretty much worthless now, I have millions and still can't get anything good lol  

bb3000ae

Desirable Lover

Panthers7

PostPosted: Sun Mar 19, 2017 10:50 pm
bb3000ae
Panthers7
bb3000ae
Panthers7
bb3000ae

Gold is pretty much worthless now, I have millions and still can't get anything good lol
Lol exactly! I came back thinking I was a high roller. Then I went to the marketplace and saw how wrong I was XD Funny thing is though, some of the things they are selling make me wonder why it is even worth it? I mean, unless it changes appearance or something, why would I spend a billion gold on it?  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 20, 2017 8:10 am
So question for anyone out there. How powerful is the Aburame clans in this guild?  

The Froggy Girl

Hilarious Prophet

bb3000ae

Desirable Lover

PostPosted: Mon Mar 20, 2017 8:26 am
The Froggy Girl
So question for anyone out there. How powerful is the Aburame clans in this guild?

Well considering you can make custom bugs I would guess they have a high celing for potential.  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 20, 2017 8:41 am
bb3000ae
The Froggy Girl

Well considering you can make custom bugs I would guess they have a high celing for potential.
They that strong? How do most people counter them?  

The Froggy Girl

Hilarious Prophet

___youwillknownihilism

PostPosted: Mon Mar 20, 2017 9:33 am
The Froggy Girl
bb3000ae
The Froggy Girl

They that strong? How do most people counter them?

I don't think people are honestly worried much about it to build specific counters. And you probably can't have a one size fits all counter. Custom bugs and different classes and all that.  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 20, 2017 9:42 am
Praying Psycho Mantis

I don't think people are honestly worried much about it to build specific counters. And you probably can't have a one size fits all counter. Custom bugs and different classes and all that.
Well I would agree that there isn't a one size fits all for countering, they could be countered with a certain thing.  

The Froggy Girl

Hilarious Prophet

Lewd Samaritan

Timid Sleuth

PostPosted: Mon Mar 20, 2017 1:13 pm
The Froggy Girl
Praying Psycho Mantis

Well I would agree that there isn't a one size fits all for countering, they could be countered with a certain thing.

Fire would have a certain advantage perhaps?

It's not a written counter or implied, just thinking logically.  
[ Shinobi Nations ]

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5883 5884 5885 5886 5887 5888 ... 5906 5907 5908 5909 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games