Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Geezers Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for users 21 and over 

Tags: Geezer, Mature, Age 21+ 

Reply Geezerville ~ RP's
GGG Most WANTED ~ CLOSED Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5884 5885 5886 5887 5888 5889 ... 5973 5974 5975 5976 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

New RN's. How bout it?
I desire to serve the Mistress and her ladies unconditionally
22%
 22%  [ 10 ]
I just want a drink
35%
 35%  [ 16 ]
Say What?
24%
 24%  [ 11 ]
Oh gawd. How am I going to walk in those heels?
17%
 17%  [ 8 ]
Total Votes : 45

rodenrock

PostPosted: Sun Dec 09, 2012 9:42 pm
Reply to Kits
Awesome. See you then. Good night, Gorgeous. Sweet dreams. emotion_hug

Kits Rose rolled 5 6-sided dice: 2, 5, 6, 3, 2 Total: 18 (5-30)
PostPosted: Sun Dec 09, 2012 9:56 pm
Yeah, cause it means you didn't get hit. cat_rolleyes I don't think he'd throw you out anyway, at least not when you're awake. You are one of the Ladies...

*finishes her now cold cocoa* I didn't want to say too much about it, since she was already nervous. cat_sweatdrop

text from Kits to Rod
Good night. cat_smile Sweet dreams.

*yawns* I think I need to go home and get to bed... cat_sweatdrop  

Kits Rose

Feline Shapeshifter

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

PostPosted: Sun Dec 09, 2012 10:02 pm
Exactly. emotion_awesome

-dame stretches high to the ceiling- Me too. -stifles a yawn as well- It's definitely beddy-bye time. Up early and all that rot.

-hugs Kits- Nighty-night, Kits. biggrin Sweet dreams. whee -waves and then heads downstairs to her room-

Kits Rose rolled 5 6-sided dice: 5, 4, 6, 3, 2 Total: 20 (5-30)
PostPosted: Sun Dec 09, 2012 10:05 pm
*hugs dame* Good night. ^_^ *takes care of her cup and leaves*  

Kits Rose

Feline Shapeshifter

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

PostPosted: Tue Dec 11, 2012 8:11 pm
((In honor of Wonderland this week... sweatdrop ))

MW Ladies

WORD OF THE WEEK: You better watch your mouth! Each Monday we pick and announce a "hush word" you need to avoid like the plague. If you get caught with the "hush word" in your post ANYWHERE, you'll have to RN a penalty and do the required action or task. This includes EVERYONE! Yes…I AM talking to you! *Points* User Image (Fine Print: The Monday Announcement of the new hush word is the only post granted immunity and is the OFFICIAL cut-off point ringing in the brand new word. xd )

WARNING: This game includes each and every post within this thread, even the "Out of Character" statements. NOBODY is immune. If you don't like or want your character to be in bad situations, then either use a different character you don't care about or don't post. There are a multitude of ways to accomplish your task if you happen to get caught and you can be as elaborate as you want or don't want. You may, but are not required to, RP your predicament out. When in doubt, PM someone. OR you could always just pay the bribe and not even go there. If you post, you take the risk…the choice is solely yours. Habitual whining about it will only get you in hot water…Capisce? talk2hand

"Hush Word" ninja PROBABLY (12/10 - 12/16)

RN PENALTIES
Oh boy…you must have really done it this time. Random number 1 to 20 in your post to find out how to get out of the mess you are in. May the MW Ladies have mercy on your soul.

All community service tasks must be posted in MW and completed in 2 WEEKS from when you were caught. If you are unable to complete your RN service within the time frame, you will be put onto our WALL OF SHAME and subjected to ridicule or humiliation. If you would prefer the "EASY WAY OUT" of your service, you could always bribe Psyzapp with 10,000 gold to get out of your predicament. User Image

PostPosted: Wed Dec 12, 2012 6:40 am
{{Oh jeez... this video in the related content area of that one. Considering it's still 14 minutes with how sped up it is, that must have taken forever. The final look with the wig is pretty awesome, though.}}  

ThisEmptySoul

Sarcastic Punk

Nei1

Toxic Punk

24,350 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Toy Drive Tycoon 400
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Wed Dec 12, 2012 10:18 am
damecharlie
(( I watched that movie last night on Netflix. )) emotion_awesome  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 12, 2012 4:47 pm
*walks out of the JD kitchen and through the dining room, pausing to glance at the shark tank, and out to the main bar. Going behind the counter, he glances over the bottle for a bit before making himself a drink. He takes it to one of the tables near the tree and sits down*

*glides down from his perch by the dragon statue and follows Karrie, resting his head on Karrie's lap when he sits down*  

Chef_Karrie

Dedicated Feeder

Chef_Karrie

Dedicated Feeder

PostPosted: Wed Dec 12, 2012 5:25 pm
*scratches Velcore's head* Hmmm... should probably start thinking about Christmas treats to pass out soon. What do you think I should make?

Something with chocolate.

Well, that's obvious. rolleyes It'll make the Ladies happy. *sips his drink* Should probably make sure at least some are egg free, for the elves.

That would be good. *grins, thinking of all the leftovers that will be around the house*

*starts making a list in his head* That's a lot of baking... maybe I can get Kits to help.  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 12, 2012 5:33 pm
{{ ninja *drops off RN device x2* ninja }}  

ThisEmptySoul

Sarcastic Punk

Chef_Karrie rolled 2 20-sided dice: 2, 9 Total: 11 (2-40)

Chef_Karrie

Dedicated Feeder

PostPosted: Wed Dec 12, 2012 5:38 pm
(( stressed ))  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 12, 2012 5:42 pm
*having finished working Lady had decided to stop by for a drink, she desperately needed one sweatdrop and if possible a danish 4laugh if they had any. pushing the door open with her nose she wandered under the tables looking around *  

Stranger_Lady_Endare

Loved Shapeshifter

7,300 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Regular 100

Chef_Karrie

Dedicated Feeder

PostPosted: Wed Dec 12, 2012 5:47 pm
*hears the door open and looks up to see who comes in. Seeing nobody at first, he's confused* confused Hello?

*looks at the door from under the table* It is a cat. Psyzapp does not like animals in the bar.  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 12, 2012 5:50 pm
-Miru walks tentatively into the bar, looking around- redface  

Miru J-sama

Stranger_Lady_Endare

Loved Shapeshifter

7,300 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Regular 100
PostPosted: Wed Dec 12, 2012 5:51 pm
* looks up at the strange man before saying still in cat form* Oh than Ill just go back home to the miss psy * exits flicking her tail in his nose before trotting out the door again*  
Geezerville ~ RP's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5884 5885 5886 5887 5888 5889 ... 5973 5974 5975 5976 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games