Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Geezers Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for users 21 and over 

Tags: Geezer, Mature, Age 21+ 

Reply Geezerville ~ RP's
GGG Most WANTED ~ CLOSED Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5885 5886 5887 5888 5889 5890 ... 5973 5974 5975 5976 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

New RN's. How bout it?
I desire to serve the Mistress and her ladies unconditionally
22%
 22%  [ 10 ]
I just want a drink
35%
 35%  [ 16 ]
Say What?
24%
 24%  [ 11 ]
Oh gawd. How am I going to walk in those heels?
17%
 17%  [ 8 ]
Total Votes : 45

Miru J-sama

PostPosted: Wed Dec 12, 2012 5:55 pm
surprised Kitty! -hurries up to it and slowly moves towards it- Hello, pretty kitty...you are odd colours....Come here, I won't hurt you... whee 4laugh  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 12, 2012 5:56 pm
confused That was strange... Don't see many talking cats. Other animals, yes, but not cats. neutral

Yes, it was. *nods*

Hi Miru. *smiles*

Miru? *walks under the table, pushing the chairs out of his way, then around the others to get to her* Hi! ^_^  

Chef_Karrie

Dedicated Feeder

Miru J-sama

PostPosted: Wed Dec 12, 2012 6:04 pm
-continues cooing to the cat, trying to get it to come closer and smiles, then looks over at Karrie and Velcore- H...hi Karrie...H...Hi Velcore.... redface whee  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 12, 2012 6:06 pm
*having been grabbed and picked up one to manny times by kids she was a bit touchy shuffling her feet she hung her head * im sorry... i just wanted a danish .... cry  

Stranger_Lady_Endare

Loved Shapeshifter

7,300 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Regular 100

Miru J-sama

PostPosted: Wed Dec 12, 2012 6:09 pm
redface -sits on the floor- Hi Kitty...You talk? surprised -pats her lap- I...I just wanted to pet you... redface I don't know about danishes... sad I'm sorry...  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 12, 2012 6:13 pm
*sits down* I do not think there are danishes here. Karrie has not brought any. neutral *tilts his head to the side* There will be some at Lily's, though. And there are other sweets over in the Jade Dragon.

*shakes his head* Guess that's one more to add to the Christmas treat list. *sips his drink* How about you, Miru? Any requests?  

Chef_Karrie

Dedicated Feeder

Kaori Silnaak

Fashionable Explorer

6,575 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Wed Dec 12, 2012 6:16 pm
*portals into the bar and heads behind the counter to steal borrow herself a soda* cat_4laugh yum_coldone  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 12, 2012 6:19 pm
*looks at the girl she snapped at and decides to be nice she rubbed her head in her hand than spied velcore and eyed him * Is that a dragon? eek  

Stranger_Lady_Endare

Loved Shapeshifter

7,300 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Regular 100

Chef_Karrie

Dedicated Feeder

PostPosted: Wed Dec 12, 2012 6:22 pm
*waves to Kaori* Hello. smile

*blinks* Yes. I am a dragon. And you are a talking cat.  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 12, 2012 6:25 pm
whee Yay! -gentle pets the kitty- What is your name, Kitty? -glances over at Velcore and puts out a hand to give him scratches- Yes, that's Velcore. He is a dragon. 3nodding Hm? -looks up a Karrie- redface Treats?

eek -is surprised when a small blue girl just appears in the bar- eek surprised

Miru J-sama

Stranger_Lady_Endare

Loved Shapeshifter

7,300 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Regular 100
PostPosted: Wed Dec 12, 2012 6:27 pm
*grins thinking about her promis to the mis psy and shift back to he somewhat human appearance actually* im a shape shifter it just easier to get around as a cat no one notices you ninja unless they like cats sweatdrop ... may i touch you 4laugh  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 12, 2012 6:30 pm
*waves back to Karrie* Pruzahsul. Hiya. *overhearing the odd conversation between a dragon and a cat she decides to play* It's not the best idea to be a talking cat. Especially here. I used to be a talking cat... it's rather complicated, but I got better and now I'm not in any danger of being fed to the Orcs. cat_biggrin  

Kaori Silnaak

Fashionable Explorer

6,575 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100

Stranger_Lady_Endare

Loved Shapeshifter

7,300 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Regular 100
PostPosted: Wed Dec 12, 2012 6:32 pm
eek HUH orcs eek  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 12, 2012 6:33 pm
*nods* Kits does that sometimes too. She does not have clothes when she changes back to human, though. They are left behind when she changes to a cat.

*blinks and turns his head to the side in confusion* Touch me? Why? Do you not believe I am real? That is why people usually want to touch me.

*chokes on his drink when Velcore mentions Kits changing back without her clothes* sweatdrop That's true... Psyzapp does only tolerate certain animals in the bar. Not that Kits pays any attention to that. rolleyes

The bouncers are orcs in disguise. Shh, do not tell anybody. ninja  

Chef_Karrie

Dedicated Feeder

Geezerville ~ RP's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5885 5886 5887 5888 5889 5890 ... 5973 5974 5975 5976 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games