Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shinobi Nations ( Naruto Rp Guild )

Back to Guilds

Gaia's most ambitious guild. Now updating! 

Tags: Naruto, Boruto, Villages, Ninja, Shinobi 

Reply [ Shinobi Nations ]
OoC| Chat Room Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5885 5886 5887 5888 5889 5890 ... 5906 5907 5908 5909 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Downlow Otaku

Distinct Winner

PostPosted: Wed Apr 05, 2017 12:07 am
The Froggy Girl
I3ambi
Well I've come to the conclusion that I'll be making a Weapon Using Oni Clansman. Hist 1st weapon will be the Kanabo. Dudes gunna' smash the world to pieces. biggrin After work I should have tome to begin his creation.

Why... crying crying crying crying I was thinking of creating that same exact thing, a bartender girl that wields a Kanabo. Now if I do that, it will look like I am copying. Why do all of my character plans seem to keep getting dashed.

They could quite easily be siblings. biggrin  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 05, 2017 3:43 am
Hmmm Im stuck between Bukijutsu as both free classes, or Mixing in the Bloodline Class....  

Downlow Otaku

Distinct Winner

Downlow Otaku

Distinct Winner

PostPosted: Wed Apr 05, 2017 5:53 am
Or maybe I go Bukijutsu and Worker Class as a Smith.... Make some badass Oni Weaponry.  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 05, 2017 6:36 am
I3ambi
Hmmm Im stuck between Bukijutsu as both free classes, or Mixing in the Bloodline Class....

Or maybe I go Bukijutsu and Worker Class as a Smith.... Make some badass Oni Weaponry.

I feel like there would be some serious dedication into a worker class! But, with whatever you choose, I really look forward to seeing it! 3nodding  

Hurrak

Eternal Lop

Downlow Otaku

Distinct Winner

PostPosted: Wed Apr 05, 2017 8:12 am
Hurrak

Yeah I'm leaning more towards Bloodline and nabbing a few extra custom jutsu slots for my Bloodline.

Really let me tap into the Stereotype of Oni. biggrin  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 05, 2017 8:55 am
Oh i forgot to mention. Feel free to add me as a friend on here. smile  

Downlow Otaku

Distinct Winner

Downlow Otaku

Distinct Winner

PostPosted: Wed Apr 05, 2017 9:48 am
Important question where that isnt closed is active. Dont want to hop into a village and be like "Ah the kage hasnt posted in 3 weeks. Brilliant. .." Haha. Which village wants its very own Oni???!!!!  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 05, 2017 11:25 am
I3ambi
The Froggy Girl
I3ambi
Well I've come to the conclusion that I'll be making a Weapon Using Oni Clansman. Hist 1st weapon will be the Kanabo. Dudes gunna' smash the world to pieces. biggrin After work I should have tome to begin his creation.

Why... crying crying crying crying I was thinking of creating that same exact thing, a bartender girl that wields a Kanabo. Now if I do that, it will look like I am copying. Why do all of my character plans seem to keep getting dashed.

They could quite easily be siblings. biggrin
Interesting thought. For some reason I can only think about kenpachi and yachiru for a oni sibling.
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. FEED ME CANDY! emotion_omnomnom yum_cupcake yum_onigiri yum_puddi yum_onigiri yum_strawberrypie

I really like that idea.  

The Froggy Girl

Hilarious Prophet

The Froggy Girl

Hilarious Prophet

PostPosted: Wed Apr 05, 2017 11:36 am
I3ambi
This is what I was going to do, as the worker class can allow for different drinks to be created, and possible provided buffs or debuffs to a person though the move Sake Kiri no Jutsu.
Scratch that. Saw the rest of the classes, they really should remove those blank bottom on the first page. Has to be a bloodline and something else.  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 05, 2017 1:04 pm
The Froggy Girl
I3ambi
This is what I was going to do, as the worker class can allow for different drinks to be created, and possible provided buffs or debuffs to a person though the move Sake Kiri no Jutsu.
Scratch that. Saw the rest of the classes, they really should remove those blank bottom on the first page. Has to be a bloodline and something else.

They don't remove the blank bottom ones in case more classes are added. As an example, worker is a fairly new class.  

Royal Taorito

Wrathful Cat

12,925 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Partygoer 500

The Froggy Girl

Hilarious Prophet

PostPosted: Wed Apr 05, 2017 2:43 pm
Royal Burrito
The Froggy Girl
I3ambi

They don't remove the blank bottom ones in case more classes are added. As an example, worker is a fairly new class.
Its fine. I think I am more happy with what I am planning now, though it might be a little bit strange. An Oni with healing powers I think is something interesting.  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 05, 2017 5:28 pm
Here is my little Oni character. She is very hungry. 4laugh User Image
User Image User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Also she is very powerful. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

blaugh xd jk. I don't think I would get away with using Kanna as my avatar in this guild, though the horns could make it seem close. Gosh just finished watching that and it is the best anime.  

The Froggy Girl

Hilarious Prophet

bb3000ae

Desirable Lover

PostPosted: Wed Apr 05, 2017 5:40 pm
The Froggy Girl

That's why you use Adult Kanna lol

User Image  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 05, 2017 6:00 pm
bb3000ae
The Froggy Girl

That's why you use Adult Kanna lol

Quote:
President trump has made a new law.

rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl Shall I continue?  

The Froggy Girl

Hilarious Prophet

[ Shinobi Nations ]

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5885 5886 5887 5888 5889 5890 ... 5906 5907 5908 5909 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games