Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Geezers Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for users 21 and over 

Tags: Geezer, Mature, Age 21+ 

Reply Geezerville ~ RP's
GGG Most WANTED ~ CLOSED Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5886 5887 5888 5889 5890 5891 ... 5973 5974 5975 5976 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

New RN's. How bout it?
I desire to serve the Mistress and her ladies unconditionally
22%
 22%  [ 10 ]
I just want a drink
35%
 35%  [ 16 ]
Say What?
24%
 24%  [ 11 ]
Oh gawd. How am I going to walk in those heels?
17%
 17%  [ 8 ]
Total Votes : 45

Stranger_Lady_Endare

Loved Shapeshifter

7,300 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Regular 100
PostPosted: Wed Dec 12, 2012 6:36 pm
redface i need to touch for dna extraction *relised how bad that sounded * I have special clothes that change with me 3nodding and im the misses kitty  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 12, 2012 6:44 pm
eek DNA extraction?

Misses kitty? Do you mean Psyzapp?  

Chef_Karrie

Dedicated Feeder

Kaori Silnaak

Fashionable Explorer

6,575 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Wed Dec 12, 2012 6:46 pm
*covers her mouth to hide a mock laugh* Miinsuleyk. She would not be able to see them for what they are. *backs a couple steps away from the danish lady* My uncle told me to stay away from people who like touching things. cat_redface  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 12, 2012 6:47 pm
-is really confused- Umm... sweatdrop Well....I got done early with finals so....I was coming to surprise Mitri.... redface So....I'm gonna be about that now...bye all. -waves gives Velcore a scratch, and then heads out the door-

((Off to play Minecraft with a friend, lol. I might be about later. biggrin -waves-))  

Miru J-sama

Stranger_Lady_Endare

Loved Shapeshifter

7,300 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Regular 100
PostPosted: Wed Dec 12, 2012 6:48 pm
yep yep miss psy i live under her tables 3nodding 3nodding 3nodding * looks over at velcore * redface I know it sounds bad but I made a promise and you are the only dragon I know or rather met sweatdrop .... All I have to do is touch you and i can fulfill the misses request  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 12, 2012 6:52 pm
Bye, Miru... *takes a drink* You live... under her tables? lol Well, that's unusual.

I am not the only dragon here... Well, right now I am, but not always. What request?

*looks over at Kaori* I don't think that's the kind of touching your uncle warned you about... sweatdrop  

Chef_Karrie

Dedicated Feeder

Stranger_Lady_Endare

Loved Shapeshifter

7,300 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Regular 100
PostPosted: Wed Dec 12, 2012 6:58 pm
*shifts at the silly request she made redface but she promised if she came across a dragon she would do it sweatdrop and the blue girl thought she was a perv great * I promised if i came across a dragon id extract its dna redface and becme a pink pegucorn eating dragon sweatdrop .... im really not looking forward to the pegucorn eating part but i would love to try being a dragon 3nodding and ounce i have the dna i can manipulate it to my preferances  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 12, 2012 7:03 pm
Pink pegucorn? Thistle? She's the only one I know of.

I have not seen Thistle in a long time. neutral I do not know if they are still living here in Geezerville.

I don't know. Why would Psyzapp want you to eat Thistle? She's Amy's pet, and she hasn't even been around lately, so she can't be causing any problems for Psyzapp.  

Chef_Karrie

Dedicated Feeder

Stranger_Lady_Endare

Loved Shapeshifter

7,300 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Regular 100
PostPosted: Wed Dec 12, 2012 7:07 pm
I dont know why she just asked sweatdrop and id still like to be a dragon ounce in a while 3nodding  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 12, 2012 7:12 pm
Well, I've only seen one pink pegucorn, and I wouldn't recommend eating her. She belongs to a witch.

*looks at the cat lady for a while before saying anything* I guess you can... But do not go do strange things and make people think it is me. mad  

Chef_Karrie

Dedicated Feeder

Kaori Silnaak

Fashionable Explorer

6,575 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Wed Dec 12, 2012 7:12 pm
*raises an eyebrow* Fulnu fentmu tinvaakdo osos medodus.
*she down sadly after hearing about Amy* She never even said goodbye. I... I really miss them. Rinikrosis.  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 12, 2012 7:22 pm
*smiles * thankies and no worries talk2hand i have a fan birth mark on meh hip it gives me away every time stressed It will be just a p***k *reaching out she placed a single finger on his head feeling the touch of blood absorb into her , pulling back she closed her eyes and smiled * hmm ... this should be rather easy to alter * reopening her eyes she looked straight at velcore * With this if you need i have the capabilities to teat you in the future if you so wish 3nodding  

Stranger_Lady_Endare

Loved Shapeshifter

7,300 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Regular 100

Chef_Karrie

Dedicated Feeder

PostPosted: Wed Dec 12, 2012 7:30 pm
*blinks* Treat me? confused

So they are gone, then? *nods* I didn't expect her to stay long. Amy spent way too long wandering from place to place to pick one place to live. *looks down at his empty glass*  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 12, 2012 7:36 pm
3nodding I Own a medical facility outside of town but im sure the miss wouldn't mind if i needed to treat you if you got hurt 3nodding  

Stranger_Lady_Endare

Loved Shapeshifter

7,300 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Regular 100

Kaori Silnaak

Fashionable Explorer

6,575 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Wed Dec 12, 2012 7:40 pm
*completely loses her line of thought and starts to giggle at the danish lady* You said teat. cat_rofl
*she sighs* Yeah... without getting into too much detail, she had a falling out with uncle.  
Geezerville ~ RP's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5886 5887 5888 5889 5890 5891 ... 5973 5974 5975 5976 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games