Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Geezers Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for users 21 and over 

Tags: Geezer, Mature, Age 21+ 

Reply Geezerville ~ RP's
GGG Most WANTED ~ CLOSED Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5887 5888 5889 5890 5891 5892 ... 5973 5974 5975 5976 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

New RN's. How bout it?
I desire to serve the Mistress and her ladies unconditionally
22%
 22%  [ 10 ]
I just want a drink
35%
 35%  [ 16 ]
Say What?
24%
 24%  [ 11 ]
Oh gawd. How am I going to walk in those heels?
17%
 17%  [ 8 ]
Total Votes : 45

Chef_Karrie

Dedicated Feeder

PostPosted: Wed Dec 12, 2012 7:43 pm
Oh. Okay. That could be a good thing. 3nodding Never know what will happen in this town.

*stands up and walks behind the bar, resting his hand lightly on Kaori's shoulder for a moment as he passes her* I'm sorry to hear that. *puts his glass in the sink* Well, Velcore, I think we'd better get home... I want to stop by and talk to Kits on the way. Good night, Kaori. It was nice meeting you, Miss... I'm sorry, I don't know your name. sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 12, 2012 7:54 pm
Lady is ok I don't really have a name sweatdrop *hearing they were leaving she thought of doing the same the miss would be so happy about this 4laugh oh and the danishes she would receive* Have a nice night *excited bout the danishes she left shifting back into a kitty on her way out *  

Stranger_Lady_Endare

Loved Shapeshifter

7,300 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Regular 100

Chef_Karrie

Dedicated Feeder

PostPosted: Wed Dec 12, 2012 7:59 pm
All right. Good night, Lady.

Good night! *leads the way outside, Karrie following*  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 12, 2012 8:03 pm
*waves* Bye Karrie. I'll be okay. Uncle on the other hand, well it might do him some good to spend some time reflecting on his actions as a human. cat_twisted
*she sticks her tongue out at the danish lady for not saying good bye to her* Meykaaz. *realizes she's alone now* Well, I'll just see myself out then. *chants the recall spell and portals out of the bar*  

Kaori Silnaak

Fashionable Explorer

6,575 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100

Nei1

Toxic Punk

24,350 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Toy Drive Tycoon 400
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Fri Dec 14, 2012 4:41 pm
Yedrin morphs into a new shape after the Bandaidd mission in attempt to gain access to the bar. Her new form is small creature who then starts to paw on the door trying to get someone's attention.  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 15, 2012 12:36 pm
Yedrin starts to meow insistently and continues to paw at the door.  

Nei1

Toxic Punk

24,350 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Toy Drive Tycoon 400
  • Married 100

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

PostPosted: Mon Dec 17, 2012 9:58 am
-dame walks into the bar to change the hush word (on time! Yaaay!!! xd ) and hears the wind whipping against the door- My gosh. Sure is loud today. -walks over to the door and opens it only to be hit by an icy blast (surprise, surprise). The blast takes her breath away but after a minute she recovers and looks around at the serene snowscape, smiling. whee Just as she's about to close the door, she spies something out of the corner of her eye. She looks down at the base of the door and sees an almost frozen ball of fur- Oh my gosh! You poor thing! gonk -picks it up and brings it into the bar help get it warm. She quickly changes the hush word notice then moves takes the animal in the other room to get warm towels and blankets for it- Good lord, its like when I found Icy frozen. stressed Kitty, don't you know how dangerous that is? stressed -glances at the calendar on her way- Heh, how appropriate is this anyway, since today is her birthday. biggrin -smiles and thinks of her friend, bittersweet-

MW Ladies

WORD OF THE WEEK: You better watch your mouth! Each Monday we pick and announce a "hush word" you need to avoid like the plague. If you get caught with the "hush word" in your post ANYWHERE, you'll have to RN a penalty and do the required action or task. This includes EVERYONE! Yes…I AM talking to you! *Points* User Image (Fine Print: The Monday Announcement of the new hush word is the only post granted immunity and is the OFFICIAL cut-off point ringing in the brand new word. xd )

WARNING: This game includes each and every post within this thread, even the "Out of Character" statements. NOBODY is immune. If you don't like or want your character to be in bad situations, then either use a different character you don't care about or don't post. There are a multitude of ways to accomplish your task if you happen to get caught and you can be as elaborate as you want or don't want. You may, but are not required to, RP your predicament out. When in doubt, PM someone. OR you could always just pay the bribe and not even go there. If you post, you take the risk…the choice is solely yours. Habitual whining about it will only get you in hot water…Capisce? talk2hand

"Hush Word" ninja … NOT (12/17 - 12/23)

RN PENALTIES
Oh boy…you must have really done it this time. Random number 1 to 20 in your post to find out how to get out of the mess you are in. May the MW Ladies have mercy on your soul.

All community service tasks must be posted in MW and completed in 2 WEEKS from when you were caught. If you are unable to complete your RN service within the time frame, you will be put onto our WALL OF SHAME and subjected to ridicule or humiliation. If you would prefer the "EASY WAY OUT" of your service, you could always bribe Psyzapp with 10,000 gold to get out of your predicament. User Image

-comes back up a little while later and leaves a gift on the counter, the tag written out to Icy-  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 17, 2012 2:41 pm
Yedrin meows as loud as she can, hoping that someone will let her into the bar.  

Nei1

Toxic Punk

24,350 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Toy Drive Tycoon 400
  • Married 100

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

PostPosted: Mon Dec 17, 2012 2:47 pm
Nei1

((Nei, I already let Yedrin into the bar in my last post.))  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 17, 2012 2:49 pm
damecharlie
Nei1

((Nei, I already let Yedrin into the bar in my last post.))
(( Sorry, I couldn't tell. I swear my eyes are failing me. ))  

Nei1

Toxic Punk

24,350 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Toy Drive Tycoon 400
  • Married 100

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

PostPosted: Mon Dec 17, 2012 2:51 pm
(( lol xd It's okay. I found her half frozen, or so dame thinks, and wrapped her up in blankets and towels to try and get her warm. She took her into some vague other room. xd ))  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 17, 2012 3:03 pm
User Image Yedrin sneaks her body out of the blankets She doesn't recognize this room at all. She meows questioningly.  

Nei1

Toxic Punk

24,350 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Toy Drive Tycoon 400
  • Married 100

Nei1

Toxic Punk

24,350 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Toy Drive Tycoon 400
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Mon Dec 17, 2012 3:18 pm
(( I'm going to rest my eyes. ))  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 17, 2012 3:22 pm
(( sweatdrop Sorry, got distracted. Rest well. emotion_hug ))

-dame slowly opens her eyes, she musta dozed off- Well hello there, kitten, you awake now? heart -offers the cat food and stuff- Maybe later today or tomorrow I'll take you back up to the bar and figure out where you came from. 3nodding

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

Nei1

Toxic Punk

24,350 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Toy Drive Tycoon 400
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Tue Dec 18, 2012 4:01 pm
User Image Yedrin purrs and realizes this may turn into a fortunate happenstance after all. She decides to stay in this form for the time being.  
Geezerville ~ RP's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5887 5888 5889 5890 5891 5892 ... 5973 5974 5975 5976 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games