Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Geezers Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for users 21 and over 

Tags: Geezer, Mature, Age 21+ 

Reply Geezerville ~ RP's
GGG Most WANTED ~ CLOSED Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5888 5889 5890 5891 5892 5893 ... 5973 5974 5975 5976 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

New RN's. How bout it?
I desire to serve the Mistress and her ladies unconditionally
22%
 22%  [ 10 ]
I just want a drink
35%
 35%  [ 16 ]
Say What?
24%
 24%  [ 11 ]
Oh gawd. How am I going to walk in those heels?
17%
 17%  [ 8 ]
Total Votes : 45

thaskarin

Familiar Phantom

6,150 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • PvP 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Tue Dec 18, 2012 4:18 pm
A young man with a gas mask, fox ears, and a tail wearing what seems to be some weird black kung-fu getup strolls it. He takes off his mask to reveal himself to be coughing up a storm.

"Oh man, I though I was gonna blow myself up for sure that time."  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 18, 2012 4:48 pm
*makes his way upstairs for a steamer, muttering something to himself about prima donnas. Once in the bar, he goes straight for the espresso machine*  

ThisEmptySoul

Sarcastic Punk

thaskarin

Familiar Phantom

6,150 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • PvP 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Tue Dec 18, 2012 5:01 pm
The fox wipes off his arms as soot visibly comes off of them. He walks up to the bar and helps himself to a rum. Afterwards he pulls out a cup and pours himself some of the liquor without ice.  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 18, 2012 5:25 pm
After having his drink the man walked out of the bar.  

thaskarin

Familiar Phantom

6,150 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • PvP 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

ThisEmptySoul

Sarcastic Punk

PostPosted: Tue Dec 18, 2012 5:33 pm
{{Seems guilds blew up for a while when I was trying to post emotion_facepalm }}

*somewhat hears movement behind him over the sound of the espresso machine as it heats up his milk and turns, quirking an eyebrow at the fox creature he finds there emotion_eyebrow He shrugs it off and goes back to fixing up his steamer and by the time he's done, the fox creature is gone. Given his current brain fog, he wonders if the fox was ever there in the first place*

.... maybe I should have gotten more sleep...

PostPosted: Tue Dec 18, 2012 5:54 pm
((So it wasn't just my computer, then. cat_sweatdrop ))

*Kits and Karrie walk into the bar, carrying several boxes* Hi Tes! *sets her boxes down on the counter and looks to see whose she has*

I've got it, Kits. *puts his boxes down, except for one that he holds out to Tes* Here you go, these are for you and Ryzan.

Hey Tes... Ummm, do you know Miro's address? I thought I had it, but apparently not. cat_sweatdrop  

Kits Rose

Feline Shapeshifter

ThisEmptySoul

Sarcastic Punk

PostPosted: Tue Dec 18, 2012 6:04 pm
*hesitantly accepts the box*
What's the catch? emotion_eyebrow Because I ain't paying for something I didn't order talk2hand

As for Mir...
*digs through his pockets, for some reason thinking he had Ry's phone on him but he doesn't* emotion_facepalm

er... well, it's just down the street or something. I know it when I see it. sweatdrop Has a "no zombies" welcome mat in the front...

PostPosted: Tue Dec 18, 2012 6:07 pm
No catch. Just Christmas treats. smile We made some for everyone. *starts arranging the boxes on the counter, one addressed to each of the Ladies* Besides, I've never known you to turn down pastries, at least not free ones.  

Chef_Karrie

Dedicated Feeder

Kits Rose

Feline Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Tue Dec 18, 2012 6:10 pm
Er... Directions will work. cat_sweatdrop Down the street which way? I know it's not too far away.  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 18, 2012 6:15 pm
*eyes light up*
Free pastries? emotion_kirakira

*tears into the box ravenously* emotion_omnomnom

.... these -are- all mine, right? ninja

*keeps eating anyway since it isn't as if he actually cares if he's supposed to be sharing them ninja He points in a general direction in response to Kits, talking with his mouthful*
Ish ja one on ja reft wif ja tree or shumtin...

*keeps digging through box of pastries* emotion_omnomnom

ThisEmptySoul

Sarcastic Punk

Chef_Karrie

Dedicated Feeder

PostPosted: Tue Dec 18, 2012 6:26 pm
Yours and Ryzan's. sweatdrop *hopes some are left for Ryzan*

Well, that's very helpful. cat_stare *goes behind the counter and gets a can of coke for herself and Karrie* Actually, I think I remember the street name... cat_sweatdrop So that's a start.

*takes the can from Kits and takes a drink* Thanks.  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 18, 2012 6:39 pm
*swallows his mouthful while trying to decide what he wants next*
Well, street name is more than I remember. I just know what it looks like and how to get there. I tend to be bad with names stare

*putting another pastry in his mouth, he goes over to grab a napkin and sketches a crude map from the bar to Mir's place before handing it to Kits*

ThisEmptySoul

Sarcastic Punk

Kits Rose

Feline Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Tue Dec 18, 2012 6:43 pm
You're welcome. *smiles at Karrie*

*nods and takes another drink*

So am I, most of the time. *takes the map and looks at it* I think I can figure it out from this. Thanks. cat_smile  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 18, 2012 6:51 pm
*mumbles something with a mouthful of pastry and wanders back over to his steamer to wash it down*

... I don't supposed either of you would know the names of some good stylists that aren't going to charge out the a** for their services...

ThisEmptySoul

Sarcastic Punk

Chef_Karrie

Dedicated Feeder

PostPosted: Tue Dec 18, 2012 6:55 pm
Er... No... sweatdrop *wonders for a moment why he's asking, then remembers the movie*

*shakes her head* No. I've never needed to find one. cat_neutral Sorry.  
Geezerville ~ RP's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5888 5889 5890 5891 5892 5893 ... 5973 5974 5975 5976 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games