Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Geezers Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for users 21 and over 

Tags: Geezer, Mature, Age 21+ 

Reply Geezerville ~ RP's
GGG Most WANTED ~ CLOSED Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5889 5890 5891 5892 5893 5894 ... 5973 5974 5975 5976 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

New RN's. How bout it?
I desire to serve the Mistress and her ladies unconditionally
22%
 22%  [ 10 ]
I just want a drink
35%
 35%  [ 16 ]
Say What?
24%
 24%  [ 11 ]
Oh gawd. How am I going to walk in those heels?
17%
 17%  [ 8 ]
Total Votes : 45

ThisEmptySoul

Sarcastic Punk

PostPosted: Tue Dec 18, 2012 7:11 pm
Figures stare
Might need to contact Psy after all emotion_facepalm She's already insisted some dude from New York take over wardrobe, and he wasn't exactly cheap stare Thankfully, I didn't have to talk to him and Ry had Kyle contact him. At his asking price, he's probably just as much of a headache to handle as Psy herself stare

But if we can't get a proper team of stylists, then I'm either going to have to recast all the roles given to Draa, Taus, and Vass and/or possibly rewrite the script stressed

PostPosted: Tue Dec 18, 2012 7:21 pm
Well, she is the one financing it, isn't she?

Guess you might have to get her help, then. cat_sweatdrop It sounds like that might be the easiest option. I'm guessing Taus isn't cooperating, then? He seemed... different when you were filming at AS.  

Kits Rose

Feline Shapeshifter

ThisEmptySoul

Sarcastic Punk

PostPosted: Tue Dec 18, 2012 7:34 pm
Yes, she is the one financing, but she only gave us so much money to start with stare Given her list of demands that will likely keep growing, probably going to have to keep going back to her for more money throughout the course of shooting.... which means having to deal with her more stressed

... maybe I should just leave that to Ry....

*takes another sip of his steamer, browsing through the pastries again* ninja
Yeah.... that wasn't Taus when you showed up, apparently. Started as Taus no doubt... *eye twitches at how that morning began*

Hit him with a taser a few times, but he always ended up looking the same. When we stopped tasing him, his personality was definitely Vass, though. If we can get Vass that way, then we might be able to still get Draa that way... however if they all -look- the same, then that's still going to be a problem. Ry can only do so much with his illusion spells.

Additionally, I don't really know how long the personality sticks or if it's a full personality change. He was still Vass by the end of the day... or at least seemed like he was, but he was also hanging a bit too close to Mir if you ask me stare

PostPosted: Tue Dec 18, 2012 7:44 pm
That might be a good idea. Ryzan might be able to deal with her better. sweatdrop He doesn't seem to get annoyed as easily.

Oh, it wasn't? I was a little preoccupied, so I didn't notice much other than he was acting different from last time I saw him.

*sips her coke* I wonder if it is a permanent personality change. It's strange that a taser would cause that kind of change, though. cat_confused I dunno, I've never met a doppleganger before. *shrugs* I don't know how that works.

I wonder if there's another way to make him change.  

Chef_Karrie

Dedicated Feeder

Chef_Karrie generated a random number between 1 and 20 ... 12!

Chef_Karrie

Dedicated Feeder

PostPosted: Tue Dec 18, 2012 7:49 pm
(( sweatdrop Said the hushword last page. Forgot to avoid it I guess, and didn't notice it.

Trade going to Psy.))  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 18, 2012 7:56 pm
*smirks a little in amusement when Karrie says Ry doesn't get annoyed as easily*
Not with Psy at least...

There -has- to be some other way to make him change, but taser was all I had to go by because it's the only thing I somewhat witnessed somewhat working. But if the three of them were able to audition separately during the casting process, then there has to be a way. Taus himself wasn't very cooperative, though stare And Vass was clueless emotion_facepalm

ThisEmptySoul

Sarcastic Punk

Kits Rose

Feline Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Tue Dec 18, 2012 8:08 pm
Yeah, that's what I meant. They seem to get along well.

I think they've got similar tastes in some things.

*sips her drink* Well, if Taus and Vass can't help, maybe you need Draa? Dunno if he'd know any more, but it's worth a try. cat_neutral I don't like suggesting using the taser anymore, but if there's no other way you know of...

It makes sense that Taus wouldn't cooperate. He probably doesn't want the other personalities to be in control.  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 18, 2012 8:17 pm
Yeah well, then maybe he shouldn't have auditioned with all three personalities if he didn't want to be them stare But yes... I'm similarly thinking Draa is, unfortunately, my only hope in potentially figuring how to get the right one we need. And if all else fails and he can't change his appearance, as a personality I at least trust he wouldn't screw up the filming process as much as Taus and Vass would. I don't think Vass would even know what "acting" is emotion_facepalm And Taus would keep trying to get in my pants emotion_facepalm  

ThisEmptySoul

Sarcastic Punk

Chef_Karrie

Dedicated Feeder

PostPosted: Tue Dec 18, 2012 8:27 pm
*shrugs* I can't explain that.

Yeah, sounds like Draa's your best bet for getting this movie made. cat_sweatdrop At least he'll be as cooperative as... well, you would be.

I think Taus would be trying to get into everybody's pants. cat_stare He doesn't seem to care who, or what gender, or anything.

Sounds like you'll be spending more time trying to get him to work than anything else if you do get it figured out.  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 18, 2012 8:39 pm
Between him and diva Psy, I'll be surprised if this movie is made before all the humans in it are dead stare

*finishes off his steamer and places his cup in the sink*
Guess I need to tell Ry to contact Psy about the stylist issue we can get back to shooting. Still need to find a decent studio in the area as well stressed

*grabs his box of pastries and starts reaching for one of the other ones too, but being that both Kits and Karrie are looking at him, he probably wouldn't make it very far with them crying Decides to cut his losses and heads downstairs with just his box, returning to his quarters*

ThisEmptySoul

Sarcastic Punk

Kits Rose

Feline Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Tue Dec 18, 2012 8:46 pm
*sighs* I don't think Psy would stand for it taking that long. She'll probably start getting impatient if some progress isn't made soon. cat_sweatdrop

*watches Tes reach for one of the other boxes, then change his mind and leave* I wonder if he realizes we gave him that one specifically. He can't eat some of the stuff in the other boxes.

Probably doesn't.  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 18, 2012 9:09 pm
*stretches* Well, it's probably too late to go see Miro tonight.

Probably. I'm sure with a newborn, she's getting all the sleep she can. We should go see if we can find her house tonight at least. Then I can go back tomorrow and give her her treats.

I'm kind of sorry I won't get to be there. xd Miro's another one who won't ever turn down free sweets. It'll probably be pretty funny to see her reaction.

cat_lol I'm sure it will. I can just see it. *widens her eyes in an impersonation of Miro* Cakey! emotion_omnomnom *sets down her coke can as she starts laughing* cat_rofl

rofl You do that way too well, Kits!  

Chef_Karrie

Dedicated Feeder

Kits Rose rolled 5 6-sided dice: 6, 6, 3, 2, 3 Total: 20 (5-30)

Kits Rose

Feline Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Tue Dec 18, 2012 9:25 pm
Well, I've seen her do it so many times. cat_lol

*after a minute, calms down enough to finish her drink*

*walks behind the counter to take care of his can* Here, I'll take that. *holds out his hand for Kits' can*

Thanks. *hands it over* I guess it's about time to head home.

Yeah. *they walk out together, Karrie opening the door for Kits*  
Kits Rose rolled 2 20-sided dice: 18, 6 Total: 24 (2-40)
PostPosted: Tue Dec 18, 2012 9:47 pm
((*apparently forgot this week's hushword* cat_sweatdrop ))  

Kits Rose

Feline Shapeshifter

Kits Rose rolled 5 6-sided dice: 1, 1, 1, 1, 3 Total: 7 (5-30)

Kits Rose

Feline Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Tue Dec 18, 2012 9:54 pm
ThisEmptySoul
N*t with Psy at least...

((And so did Tes...))  
Geezerville ~ RP's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5889 5890 5891 5892 5893 5894 ... 5973 5974 5975 5976 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games