Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Geezers Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for users 21 and over 

Tags: Geezer, Mature, Age 21+ 

Reply Geezerville ~ RP's
GGG Most WANTED ~ CLOSED Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5890 5891 5892 5893 5894 5895 ... 5973 5974 5975 5976 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

New RN's. How bout it?
I desire to serve the Mistress and her ladies unconditionally
22%
 22%  [ 10 ]
I just want a drink
35%
 35%  [ 16 ]
Say What?
24%
 24%  [ 11 ]
Oh gawd. How am I going to walk in those heels?
17%
 17%  [ 8 ]
Total Votes : 45

ThisEmptySoul generated a random number between 1 and 20 ... 9!

ThisEmptySoul

Sarcastic Punk

PostPosted: Wed Dec 19, 2012 5:38 am
{{*grumbles*}}  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 19, 2012 5:55 am
*gift from above being sent to Kits*  

lady ayami chan

Virtuous Saint

ThisEmptySoul

Sarcastic Punk

PostPosted: Wed Dec 19, 2012 5:55 am
*comes into the bar through the front door, exhausted from having spent the last hour or so digging a path in the snow from his and Ry's back door to the parking lot as well as digging out his car. He starts the espresso machine so he can warm up with a steamer, but ends up passing out before it finishes emotion_zzz

One of the bouncers eventually notices him and rolls his eyes, dragging him by the arm to the shackles and locks him in*

{{2 hours of Pin the Tail on Tes starts now *goes to shower and make tea*}}

PostPosted: Wed Dec 19, 2012 8:27 am
*after his two hours, he's unshackled and thrown outside into the cold snow, which finally wakes him up*
Dosib uoi'nota! scream gonk

*goes back in for that steamer he'd started earlier, glaring at all the bouncers since he's sure it was one of them that threw him out stare After fixing his drink, he shoots all the bouncers one last glare before heading down to his quarters, cup in hand*

ThisEmptySoul

Sarcastic Punk

Nei1

Toxic Punk

24,350 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Toy Drive Tycoon 400
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Wed Dec 19, 2012 4:34 pm
User Image Yedrin is still stuck in Dames' room. Might has well dig up some dirt on this lady for Nei.. she thinks to herself. She starts to sniff about Dames' room.  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 20, 2012 5:25 pm
*Back with a vengeance and armed with a decorative tin, she enters her establishment with Mr. Giovanni right behind her and goes to each and every "orc" bouncer making them open their mouths and shoving a home baked Christmas cookie in there. User Image

After that is completed and she's managed to hit each and every bouncer, she sits at the bar and orders Mr. Giovanni to make her a lemon drop.* User Image  

Psyzapp
Crew

Ruthless Lover

10,250 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250

Psyzapp
Crew

Ruthless Lover

10,250 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Thu Dec 20, 2012 5:43 pm
*Mr. Giovanni makes himself a Manhattan and sits next to Psy while she takes out her iphone to check her messages.* I want to make sure Bucky is doing alright and then I want to give this place a full and proper inspection. I have been absent and I feel this place needs the white glove treatment. User Image  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 20, 2012 5:49 pm
*Composes a text message to Ryzan.*

Text message to Ryzan from Psyzapp
Good evening to you Ryzan. It was lovely to see you and have tea. We must do that again and I need to bring the children around so you can meet them. I shall make time in my schedule to do that very soon.

Is there any progress on my list? I would like to inspect my trailer before I'm required to be on set. I'm so very glad you are involved in this venture. It assures me everything will be done properly.

Kiss kiss,
Psyzapp

*She hits send and takes a sip of her lemon drop.*  

Psyzapp
Crew

Ruthless Lover

10,250 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

PostPosted: Thu Dec 20, 2012 5:57 pm
-walks into the bar and sees Psyzapp- surprised eek Psy!!! biggrin -hurries over and hugs her- How are you?!!? It feels like forever! Such a surprise to see you here. whee  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 20, 2012 6:06 pm
*Hugs Dame and grins.* I know. I've been very neglectful since the children were born, but they are older and getting around swimmingly so I'm easing into a new routine. Kyle's been an absolute DOLL about everything.

How are things, Dame?
User Image *opens up the tin she was carrying offering Dame a Christmas cookie.*  

Psyzapp
Crew

Ruthless Lover

10,250 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250

Alfonso Giovanni

Dapper Smoker

5,050 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Thu Dec 20, 2012 6:13 pm
*Sits by his Dolce Cosa and nods at Fragola. wink He pulls up a crystal ashtray, takes a cuban cigar out of his inside breast pocket and lights it.* cool  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 20, 2012 6:15 pm
-digs through the tin and finds a chocolatey one to eat. Bites into it- Mmmmmm yummy, Psy! biggrin Nah you haven't been neglectful, Psy, you've been busy. 3nodding With your adorable children and life and such. biggrin

Things are okay, getting ready for the Christmas program premiering tomorrow night. 3nodding How are things for you, miss? How's the movie I've been hearing about going? biggrin

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

Psyzapp
Crew

Ruthless Lover

10,250 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Thu Dec 20, 2012 6:22 pm
Oh the movie. I'm so excited about the movie. User Image I send Ryzan a list of my set requirements and I can hardly wait to inspect everything. Sergio is working on my elaborate costume. He called me personally to ensure he would put some extra special touches on mine in particular.

Has Kat been overworked? I worry about that. I put a whole lot of responsibility on her when I went on maternity leave and I hear from Kyle she handled it like a pro. She doesn't know this, but I've put her in my will and if something should happen to me, its all hers.
ninja  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 20, 2012 6:25 pm
*Takes note of Fragola's Christmas premier.* Eh maybe we's should take up dat Premier tomorrow nights dere, Dolce Cosa. cool An den we's gots ta schedule somes time ta practice for dat movie dere. emotion_dowant  

Alfonso Giovanni

Dapper Smoker

5,050 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Brandisher 100

Psyzapp
Crew

Ruthless Lover

10,250 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Thu Dec 20, 2012 6:33 pm
*Sips her martini.* Oh practice. Yes I suppose we should do just that. neutral Need to make sure my performance is a showstopper. User Image  
Geezerville ~ RP's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5890 5891 5892 5893 5894 5895 ... 5973 5974 5975 5976 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games