Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Geezers Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for users 21 and over 

Tags: Geezer, Mature, Age 21+ 

Reply Geezerville ~ RP's
GGG Most WANTED ~ CLOSED Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5891 5892 5893 5894 5895 5896 ... 5973 5974 5975 5976 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

New RN's. How bout it?
I desire to serve the Mistress and her ladies unconditionally
22%
 22%  [ 10 ]
I just want a drink
35%
 35%  [ 16 ]
Say What?
24%
 24%  [ 11 ]
Oh gawd. How am I going to walk in those heels?
17%
 17%  [ 8 ]
Total Votes : 45

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

PostPosted: Thu Dec 20, 2012 6:37 pm
-chuckles, knowing in her head that's gonna be one whole pile of messy craziness. xd She can't wait. twisted - I bet the costumes are going to be fantastic, Psy! biggrin

neutral I dunno, Psy. I can't remember the last time I saw Katana. sweatdrop I'm sure she's handling it just fine though. 3nodding I mean, she is Katana. biggrin Awww, Psy, that's really sweet of you. heart Have you told her yet? I bet she'll be really touched. -hugs Psy- You are too good to us all, Mistress. emotion_hug

I would love for ya'll to come to the Christmas program. All proceeds are going to the Children's Foundation. 3nodding And the kids from the dance studio have the stage the first half of the show then the adults and the Colourful Kittens come on for the second half. whee 4laugh

PostPosted: Thu Dec 20, 2012 6:41 pm
*Smirks and takes a pull on his cigar. Movie practice…oh yeah.* emotion_awesome

*Hears Fragola's premier is at that Kitten strip joint. confused Must be a high class place.* cool  

Alfonso Giovanni

Dapper Smoker

5,050 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Brandisher 100

Psyzapp
Crew

Ruthless Lover

10,250 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Thu Dec 20, 2012 6:45 pm
Oh I can't TELL HER! User Image I can never tell her. You are all in my will in some capacity. User Image

Oh I would love to support the Children's Foundation. emotion_kirakira Can I still get tickets to the performance?

PostPosted: Thu Dec 20, 2012 7:01 pm
So I have to keep it a secret? gonk crying Alright... stare -pouts-

Yes ma'am, you can! biggrin How many would you like? I'm part of the group over the ticket sales. 3nodding I can't wait for the twins to get old enough to be part of the shows. whee Or old enough to at least come to some. heart

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

Alfonso Giovanni

Dapper Smoker

5,050 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Thu Dec 20, 2012 7:03 pm
You knows, Dolce Cosa, once we's all done wit dat inspections yous wanna do, we's can jus go an practice for dat movie right down in yous place ere. Nice an private like. emotion_dowant *Takes the cigar out of his mouth and leans in closer to his Dolce Cosa. He notices she's wearing that necklace he gave her for her birthday.* cool

We's jus needs 2 tickets, Fragola. cool  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 20, 2012 7:04 pm
No we need 3 tickets. William may want to see it. User Image  

Psyzapp
Crew

Ruthless Lover

10,250 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250

Alfonso Giovanni

Dapper Smoker

5,050 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Thu Dec 20, 2012 7:06 pm
*……………… CAZZO COP!!!! stressed evil Tries to remain calm and do some fast talking.* Nah…he's don wanna sees dat. talk2hand  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 20, 2012 7:07 pm
What about Victor, Palmira, or Flo? -smiles at her and gets out her phone to make a notation-

xp -sticks her tongue out at Gio- Hey, now, Doughboy likes my plays and the studio's productions. xp He's told me so. whee heart Plus! It's Christmas and a family show. 3nodding The family may want to see it. biggrin

Well....-scratches the back of her head- Flo might not wanna come... sweatdrop Not at TCK at least... sweatdrop lol sweatdrop

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

Psyzapp
Crew

Ruthless Lover

10,250 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Thu Dec 20, 2012 7:12 pm
Okay, how about a ticket for me, William, Mr. Giovanni, Victor and Mamma. That way if Antonio makes it into town, Florence will be at the house to greet him. User Image  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 20, 2012 7:15 pm
*Takes a huge drink of his Manhattan and plunks his cigar into his mouth. Gnaws on it as he positions it to the side. 5 tickets. He'll have to figure out some strategies to stick that Cazzo cop with Palmira while he gets close to his Dolce Cosa.* twisted  

Alfonso Giovanni

Dapper Smoker

5,050 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Brandisher 100

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

PostPosted: Thu Dec 20, 2012 7:24 pm
Okay biggrin -makes the notation in her phone- I'll make sure ya'll get a good table in the center nearer the front. 3nodding I have a couple reserved for if I invited anyone or sold more tickets. biggrin Do you have a certain seating arrangement or anything else you'd like to request? We have the option for holiday dinner as well. And holiday drink specials. biggrin It's going to be a very nice event. 3nodding And, the mayor's little girl is in it too. wink Her first show with our company. -nudges Psy- So you know the pop's gonna be there. lol The bouncers are told to keep them out of the actual establishment though. I'm sure they'll be waiting like vultures outside. -shakes her head- lol  
damecharlie rolled 2 20-sided dice: 5, 9 Total: 14 (2-40)
PostPosted: Thu Dec 20, 2012 7:25 pm
((Ah poo. stare ))  

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

Psyzapp
Crew

Ruthless Lover

10,250 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Thu Dec 20, 2012 7:31 pm
Oh dinner would be lovely. Wouldn't it Alfonso. User Image  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 20, 2012 7:37 pm
Yeah…peachy. Don yous preoccuparsi Dolce Cosa. Dat paparazzi ain't gonna gets near yous. I's gonna be rights dere for yous. cool  

Alfonso Giovanni

Dapper Smoker

5,050 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Brandisher 100

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

PostPosted: Thu Dec 20, 2012 7:57 pm
-makes a notation about dinner- Any special wine or drinks you want waiting for you? mrgreen -grins-  
Geezerville ~ RP's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5891 5892 5893 5894 5895 5896 ... 5973 5974 5975 5976 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games