Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Geezers Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for users 21 and over 

Tags: Geezer, Mature, Age 21+ 

Reply Geezerville ~ RP's
GGG Most WANTED ~ CLOSED Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5892 5893 5894 5895 5896 5897 ... 5973 5974 5975 5976 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

New RN's. How bout it?
I desire to serve the Mistress and her ladies unconditionally
22%
 22%  [ 10 ]
I just want a drink
35%
 35%  [ 16 ]
Say What?
24%
 24%  [ 11 ]
Oh gawd. How am I going to walk in those heels?
17%
 17%  [ 8 ]
Total Votes : 45

Alfonso Giovanni

Dapper Smoker

5,050 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Thu Dec 20, 2012 7:58 pm
*Gets up from his stool and goes behind his Dolce Cose placing his hands on her shoulders. He leans down and speaks in a low tone.* I's gonna go an check ting outs ere. Make sure dat shark a yous is fed an tings is on da up and up. If yous wanna stay da nights, yous go on down an I's gonna be down dere in a sec. cool *He picks up his drink and winks at Dame wink before leaving to find Kyle for a status update.* cool  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 20, 2012 8:00 pm
*Grins and nods at Mr. Giovanni before turning her attention to Dame.* Oh Champagne. Can we have a bottle or two of Dom? User Image *Takes out her iphone and scrolls for her husband's number.*  

Psyzapp
Crew

Ruthless Lover

10,250 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

PostPosted: Thu Dec 20, 2012 8:06 pm
-turns away from Psy after Gio winks at her and makes a gagging motion with her finger- emotion_puke lol -turns back to her- Yes ma'am, you may! biggrin -writes that in her phone too- I'll make sure it is done, my love. biggrin  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 20, 2012 8:15 pm
Excellent. I'm so excited!! xd *Speed dials her husband's number and leaves a voice mail.*

Voice mail from Psyzapp to William Dougherty
Hi there. I'm over and MW with Mr. Giovanni. I'm getting too tired and so we're going to be staying here for the night. Keep tomorrow open. Dame is in a premier Christmas performance at the Colourful Kitten and I have secured 5 tickets. Dinner, drinks and a show…how fun is that?

Kiss kiss, Darling.
*Hangs up and grins at Dame.* User Image  

Psyzapp
Crew

Ruthless Lover

10,250 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

PostPosted: Thu Dec 20, 2012 8:21 pm
I'm excited too. biggrin I think it'll be a really nice event. 3nodding I'll be sure to come out before the show and point out on the program which numbers my kids are in. whee The ones in my class at the studio. 4laugh

You're staying here tonight? Wow, when's the last time you stayed here? lol

Psy, we should have a girls' night out or in sometime. biggrin Like a 'slumber party' or something! All us gals haven't gotten together just for funsies in a long while. 3nodding

PostPosted: Thu Dec 20, 2012 8:29 pm
*Finishes her drink and places the glass on the bar.* You know, you're right. That would be fun. What a good idea. biggrin We need to do that soon. I really miss seeing all of you ladies. *Yawns and covers her mouth quickly. She stands and hugs Dame.* I should go downstairs and check on things, get some rest. Nighty night, Dame. User Image

*Goes into her office, does the security measures and texts Mr. Giovanni on her iphone that she's on her way down into her chambers.*  

Psyzapp
Crew

Ruthless Lover

10,250 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250

SP-O Wlm Dougherty

Dedicated Guildsman

PostPosted: Thu Dec 20, 2012 8:35 pm
*While working away at his desk in his room back at the big house, his phone indicates a new voice mail. Funny, he must have forgotten to take it off quiet mode. confused But now he's very uneasy about her spending the night at their place at MW with Giovanni. mad Not wanting to upset her as well, he sighs and composes a text back to her.*

Text to Trina from Will
Appreciate the heads-up. Tomorrow night sounds like a fun plan to me. Sleep well and see you tomorrow. I love you.

*Hitting send, he pockets his phone, then picks up his drink and slams it back. stare That damned goon best keep his hands off her.* mad  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 20, 2012 8:39 pm
Night, Psy! biggrin -hugs her back- I should be getting downstairs myself.

-watches as Psy leaves then ponders to herself- Hmm...I still need to figure out what to do with that kitten I found... sweatdrop

-is about to head downstairs but trips on the floor and hits her head on a chair, knocking her out. After a few minutes when she doesn't get up, the bouncers come over and throw her into the shackles-

PTTOPD STARTS NOW

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

thaskarin

Familiar Phantom

6,150 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • PvP 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Thu Dec 20, 2012 8:42 pm
Ashby drives up in his now perfected rocket wheelchair. It does however sound strangely like a motorcycle. He parks it in Most Wanted's lot and gets up.

Walking in the fox-like young man was wearing a helmet with tinted goggles. Taking it off his ears become significantly more visible. Looking around he walked up to the bar.  
Alfonso Giovanni rolled 1 100-sided dice: 80 Total: 80 (1-100)
PostPosted: Thu Dec 20, 2012 8:47 pm
*After checking out the perimeter he replies to his Dolce Cosa's text message telling her he is on his way and smirks as he puts his iphone in his pocket. He nods at the curious man with fox ears and spies Fragola against the wall in shackles.

He picks up a dart and tosses it before nodding to the stranger and leaving to head downstairs to join his Dolce Cosa.* cool  

Alfonso Giovanni

Dapper Smoker

5,050 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Brandisher 100

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

PostPosted: Thu Dec 20, 2012 9:01 pm
-wakes up groggily- Whaaa? confused neutral Oi, my head...-looks around and realises where she is- GORRAMMIT! Not again. stressed sweatdrop scream -glares at the bouncers-  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 20, 2012 9:01 pm
Ashby looked over to the man who nodded and returned the courtesy. However as soon as Ashby saw him grab a dart the failed masked adventurer immediately ducked under a table with both hands on his head. After seeing him miss he came out.

After coming out another beer bottle suddenly fell onto Ashby's head and shattered. He looked down and sighed.  

thaskarin

Familiar Phantom

6,150 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • PvP 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

PostPosted: Thu Dec 20, 2012 9:05 pm
-raises an eyebrow and squints her eyes to see who's over there- Uh... confused neutral emotion_eyebrow What are you doing?  
damecharlie generated a random number between 1 and 20 ... 12!
PostPosted: Thu Dec 20, 2012 9:07 pm
(( stare stressed scream ))  

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

SP-O Wlm Dougherty rolled 1 20-sided dice: 13 Total: 13 (1-20)

SP-O Wlm Dougherty

Dedicated Guildsman

PostPosted: Thu Dec 20, 2012 9:09 pm
(( stare ))

EDIT: (( So ... there's a black hole back at the big house at MWEET?! confused )) *Back at MWEET while sitting at his desk, he suddenly falls through a black hole and lands in the moldy box in the Edit Me thread HERE.*  
Geezerville ~ RP's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5892 5893 5894 5895 5896 5897 ... 5973 5974 5975 5976 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games