Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Geezers Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for users 21 and over 

Tags: Geezer, Mature, Age 21+ 

Reply Geezerville ~ RP's
GGG Most WANTED ~ CLOSED Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5893 5894 5895 5896 5897 5898 ... 5973 5974 5975 5976 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

New RN's. How bout it?
I desire to serve the Mistress and her ladies unconditionally
22%
 22%  [ 10 ]
I just want a drink
35%
 35%  [ 16 ]
Say What?
24%
 24%  [ 11 ]
Oh gawd. How am I going to walk in those heels?
17%
 17%  [ 8 ]
Total Votes : 45

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

PostPosted: Thu Dec 20, 2012 9:22 pm
-still kinda woozy from the bump to the head, she starts spouting off bad poetry- emotion_facepalm emotion_0A0 emotion_zombie

Psyzapp, Psyzapp, you make me wanna run-a-lap. emotion_drool
Kat, Kat, those jeans, they don't make you look fat. talk2hand
Reign, Reign, I swear to you, I am quite sane. gonk
Lady, Lady, am I actin' kinda shady? sweatdrop
dame, dame, why does so much rhyme with this name? stressed
Lia, Lia, are you a member of GIA? emotion_kirakira

emotion_zzz

PostPosted: Thu Dec 20, 2012 9:28 pm
Ashby gets up and flees out the bar as apparently more beer bottles seemingly follow him out.  

thaskarin

Familiar Phantom

6,150 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • PvP 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

PostPosted: Thu Dec 20, 2012 9:44 pm
emotion_eyebrow Oooohkay.  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 20, 2012 9:55 pm
-keeps floating in and out of consciousness- emotion_zzz  

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

SP-O Wlm Dougherty

Dedicated Guildsman

PostPosted: Thu Dec 20, 2012 10:35 pm
*The black Hummer pulls into the back lot at MW and parks by their back door. Exiting the vehicle, he goes to the back door and goes through the routine of getting past the scanner first. Though after several tries, he finds that it's not recognizing him.* confused WTH?! *He knows that his key is useless without getting past the scanner first, but he tries it anyway, with no luck. confused

He walks around the building and to the front door of MW. Opening the door, he nods to the orc bouncer and enters the bar, headed for the main office at the back of the bar. Once inside, he goes to the door and tries the scanners there ... which still are not recognizing him.* OK, something's definitely not right here. confused *Stepping back out into the bar, he pulls out his cellphone, then notices Dame shackled to the wall and goes over to her.* Hey there, Dame. Looks like you've gotten yourself into a predicament here. xd  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 20, 2012 10:40 pm
-dame groggily opens her eyes- Hm? -after a few tries her eyes flutter open- Oh, hey there, doughboy. -smiles sleepily, an orc hands Doughboy the RN device and holds up three fingers- You might be in my predicament soon. -chuckles-

-one of the bouncers comes over and unshackles her- Thanks. xp -she rubs her wrists and waits for Doughboy to RN his fate- xd

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

SP-O Wlm Dougherty rolled 3 20-sided dice: 8, 8, 18 Total: 34 (3-60)

SP-O Wlm Dougherty

Dedicated Guildsman

PostPosted: Thu Dec 20, 2012 10:40 pm
(( stare ))

*Plugs some coins into the jukebox, punches one Pink song, then another Pink song.* Say, do you know what's up with the security scans? For some odd reason, they don't seem to be working for me. confused  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 21, 2012 12:18 am
((So, the forums went down right as I posted for maintenance. stressed Oh well, Fae is gonna post what I was writing for me. Thanks Fae! biggrin Er...I mean Doughboy! biggrin ))

Really? That's weird? Let's see if I can. -walks into the office and does the retina scan...it doesn't take. confused Does it again, and again, and one more time- Strannnnge. Must be a glitch. Let's go see security, eh? -smiles a Doughboy and leads him to the security office-

-pokes head in and smiles, seeing it's someone she recognized- Heya! Good to see you, man. So, I think there's something wrong with the scans on the bookcase door. And Dougherty had problems with the backdoor too. The system wasn't recognizing either of us. Could you fix that for me? I mean, I sure would like to go to bed, lol and I'm sure he would too. -smiles at him-

-the security person tells them that they don't seem to be in the system, at least for that side- emotion_eyebrow Wut? -the guy quickly checks the JD/PB side and tells dame that she's in the system for that side but still no sign of Mr. Dougherty- Well, Frank, obviously that's a mistake. So be a dear and add us back in so we can get on with the night. It's getting quite late. -glance at the time-

... sweatdrop -the security guard seems to be thinking it over, protocol it isn’t to just add people willy-nilly into the system like that...but, I mean, these two aren't new people or people off the street...-

-dame could see his wheels turning and gets an annoyed look on her face- Say, ya know, I really don't want to pull out the 'MW' card as we know each other, ya see...I mean, you know who I am, and you know who Dougherty is. So let's get the show on the road, okay? I don't think the ladies are going to be too happy about having to be called this time of night, do you, Frank? Especially since one is standing right in front of you... -strained smile-

-he only has to think on it a bit more, with dame's face becoming less and less amused, before he puts dame in the system for the MW side and then goes through the procedures of adding Doughboy back in, scanning his eyes and fingerprints and all that- Thank you! Such a dear! biggrin -pats Frank's shoulder then her and Dougherty go back into the main bar- Well, I don't know what happened, probably just some kinda weird glitch, but I'll go with you to the bookcase to make sure it's working now before going down to my room. biggrin

(( Finally able to post! emotion_awesome And thanks, Dame! biggrin ))

*After he takes a moment to shake Frank's hand and thank him for his assistance, Dame and Will exit the security room, then head over to Psy's office. After he tries the scanner again, the bookcase door opens on the first try. Stepping into the opening, he turns and looks back at Dame.* Hey, thanks, Dame. I owe 'ya one. wink Goodnight. * Dame smiles and tells him goodnight, then leaves the office and finds her way around to her room downstairs.

Will goes downstairs, heads over to the double red doors and uses his key to enter their quarters. Once inside, he closes and locks the door, then quietly looks around the place a bit. Afterwards, he makes his way to their bedroom, opens the door and steps inside, closing the door behind him. After undressing, he slips under the covers and slides over next to his wife. After whispering I love you to her, he settles back into his pillow and soon falls asleep.* emotion_zzz  

SP-O Wlm Dougherty

Dedicated Guildsman

katana68

Partying Conventioneer

PostPosted: Fri Dec 21, 2012 6:09 pm
She had spent the day with the corporate accountant, going over year-end statements and other financial items when she received a text from Kyle wanting to talk to her ASAP. Sighing, she replied and said she would be there soon and wrapped up what she could before she left the accountant's office. Once she got back to MW, she went straight to Kyle's office and took a seat.

"So, what's up, Kyle? confused " She leaned back in the chair and looked at him expectantly.

He looked at her and seemed a bit nervous and cleared his throat before speaking.

"Well...it seems that last night one of the security men reinstated Mr. Dougherty's security access, as well as giving dame access to the MW side past the Mistress's office. sweatdrop "

She sat there, eyes narrowed, fingernails drumming a staccato beat on Kyle's desk. "And just -who- reinstated this access? And on whom's authority? stare "

Kyle swallowed nervously and looked at his notes. "Um..well...the security man's name is Frank, and it seems that it was done on order by dame."

Her fingers drummed faster, the only indicator that she was furious, besides the fire in her eyes. "Call Frank in here.....NOW."

Kyle picked up his phone to call the security office and asked Frank to come to his office. A few minutes later, he appeared, smiling at Kyle. The smile disappeared when he saw Kat sitting there and leveling a glare at him. User Image

She stood and went over to Frank. "Don't bother taking a seat, you won't be here that long. I just want to know what in the world made you think it was okay to reinstate security access for those two people last night? Especially when it was made clear that the notice would come from Psy, myself or Kyle regarding Dougherty? User Image And don't even get me started on why dame was given access to the MW side, that has to be cleared with Psy for reasons I won't address here, because frankly, that's NONE of your business! scream "

Frank gaped at her, not knowing what to say. He stammered something unintelligible and Kat sighed loudly.

"You know what? You can consider yourself officially demoted to the custodial crew. Consider yourself lucky that it's the holidays. stare Now, get out of my sight before I change my mind! scream "

Frank backed up quickly and practically ran out of the office. She turned back to Kyle. "I'm going to the security office and then I'm headed to the bar for a strong drink. I'm hoping you won't need me anymore tonight. stare "

She strode out of Kyle's office, slamming the door behind her and headed to the main security room. Once she was in there, she sat down in Frank's now permanently vacated chair and stared at the man on duty.

"Okay, I'm only going to say this once, so take notes if you need to. rolleyes I want Dougherty's access revoked until further notice, and put dame's access back to what it was before last night. Dougherty is to have NO access whatsoever, and dame is limited to the side where her quarters are. There are four people that can change this. Those four people are Psy, myself, Icy and Kyle. And Kyle will be acting on either Psy's or my orders. Unless you hear from one of the four I just listed, this is how their access will be. Are we CRYSTAL CLEAR? stare "

The security man's fingers flew over the keyboard and he merely nodded at her words, too shaken to do much else. He mumbled out a "yes'm" to her and once the security was back to how it was, she nodded at him and left the security office, heading back to the bar.

She grabbed her favorited vodka from the freezer and poured a lowball glass of it over ice. She found a pack of cloves and went back around to her usual seat and lit a clove, taking a deep drag before she took a healthy drink of the vodka.  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 21, 2012 7:03 pm
*Upon awaking early in the morning, she rolls over to find she isn't alone in her bed! eek Someone is in bed with her!!! User Image Its a man, she can tell by looking at the muscle structure of his back as he lay on his stomach and he has dark hair too! User Image She screeches as she sits up and yanks the covers up to cover her bosom. User Image

The man leaps out of bed as she screams and Mr. Giovanni wearing boxer shorts and armed soon kicks in the door to her bedroom. User Image She stops screaming to see both men standing in their boxer shorts holding and pointing pistols at each other. User Image The men freeze as they lock eyes, neither one putting down their weapons.

Upon seeing this, Psy stops screaming and looks between the two men. User Image Neither one of them budging or saying a word. User Image Holy hell…this could be bad! User Image Giovanni grits his teeth and moves a step closer to Dougherty and William gets that look in his eye. She scrambles out of bed and stands between the two men putting out her arms and forgetting what little she has on.* STOP!! scream JUST STOP RIGHT THERE!!! gonk

*Both men put down their weapons and Mr. Giovanni smirks as he gets quite the eyeful. emotion_dowant William puts down his handgun on the bedside table and yanks the comforter off of the bed to wrap around his wife. mad Mr. Giovanni grimaces at these actions, turns around and walks out of the bedroom gesturing and cursing wildly in Italian.* stressed evil stressed scream  

Psyzapp
Crew

Ruthless Lover

10,250 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

PostPosted: Fri Dec 21, 2012 7:20 pm
-dame walks in from her quarters, everyone had been given two hours before showtime for resting and dinner. She smiles when she sees Kat- Kat! biggrin I haven't seen you in forever! whee Psy and I were talking about you just last night. 3nodding

-walks around to the bar to get a drink and hug Kat on her way but then sees the expression on Kat's face- sad What's wrong?

PostPosted: Fri Dec 21, 2012 7:28 pm
She took a drag of her clove and exhaled before answering dame.

"What's wrong you ask? What's wrong is that someone overstepped their authority last night as far as security is concerned. stare "

She took another drink of her vodka and looked at dame.  

katana68

Partying Conventioneer

Kits Rose rolled 5 6-sided dice: 1, 6, 4, 6, 1 Total: 18 (5-30)

Kits Rose

Feline Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Fri Dec 21, 2012 7:32 pm
katana68
Frank gaped at her, n*t knowing what to say.

((*passes RN device over*))  
katana68 generated a random number between 1 and 20 ... 2!
PostPosted: Fri Dec 21, 2012 7:34 pm
Kits Rose
katana68
Frank gaped at her, n*t knowing what to say.

((*passes RN device over*))

(( stressed scream xp  

katana68

Partying Conventioneer

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

PostPosted: Fri Dec 21, 2012 7:36 pm
-makes herself some hot cocoa- Can I get you anything? -looks at Kat's drink- ... lol Well, anything else? xd

-listens to what Kat has to say- Oh? -cocks her head- Who? ...It shouldn't be problems with the orcs, Lia has them well trained. One of our regular security guys? Did you give them the what for? xd

Geezerville ~ RP's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5893 5894 5895 5896 5897 5898 ... 5973 5974 5975 5976 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games